• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 FleurDeLune

FleurDeLune

Chienne Počte

• 4434 posts

Posted 07 April 2018 - 04:26 PM

Occultism vs Psychic Powers

Psychics and Occultists, let's unite though (through this abode)!

#2 JB Ellis

JB Ellis

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:spa, massage parlors, meet up places

Posted 13 April 2018 - 05:03 PM

hellow there

#3 DorkVader

DorkVader

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1124 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 10:11 AM

I think it is a very bad idea to mess with mysticism. You will opening yourselves to just about anything. I have known and have witnessed cases. Having gifts and applying them in everyday living is so much different from practicing occultism. Be afraid.
  • FleurDeLune and AbbyBrooklyn like this

#4 FleurDeLune

FleurDeLune

Chienne Počte

• 4434 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 11:25 AM

I think it is a very bad idea to mess with mysticism. You will opening yourselves to just about anything. I have known and have witnessed cases. Having gifts and applying them in everyday living is so much different from practicing occultism. Be afraid.

Please tell me more about this. I want to  know more of your story. Thanks Tony. :)

#5 DorkVader

DorkVader

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 1124 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 04:59 AM

Please tell me more about this. I want to  know more of your story. Thanks Tony. :)

I don't think I can. Too close to home. Believe me those things, superstition, mysticism, the occult, are DANGEROUS! Evil is real! Its weapon of choice is deception and seduction, and it craves attention and adoration.

#6 FleurDeLune

FleurDeLune

Chienne Počte

• 4434 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 02:22 PM

I don't think I can. Too close to home. Believe me those things, superstition, mysticism, the occult, are DANGEROUS! Evil is real! Its weapon of choice is deception and seduction, and it craves attention and adoration.

FEAR not. Tara, gawin kitang sidekick. ;) Seriously, if you need a help, I'm always around.

#7 DorkVader

DorkVader

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 1124 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:15 PM

A grade school student in las pinas a few years back manifested strange behavior and extraordinary strength in class. My sister with her group and a Benedictine priest were called. The girl was levitating when they arrived. It was found out that the girl's parents would go to traditional herbalists/spiritual healers for medical consultations. They would be prayed over, but with some props used in the "healing session/ceremony". The mother would often consult "manghuhulas" for advice/guidance. It is my belief that they became susceptible to malevolent forces by these practices. I am not saying that all healers are from the dark side. I would rather not find out. So to your offerto make me a sidekick , thank you but no thanks. Takot ako eh.
  • FleurDeLune likes this

#8 FleurDeLune

FleurDeLune

Chienne Počte

• 4434 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 04:23 PM

^Were they for real? What I meant those "commercial ones" who engaged mainly as their source of living. Because there are only two types of those people, the pseudo and the authentic ones. The latter are those who do not receive any monetary at all while the other are those who ask for donations or some amount of money.

Of course not, I do not ask anyone who's more senior than me as my sidekick haha! It's supposed to be a reversed scenario though.

Ultimately, I'm more on 'mentoring' side. 

#9 kovaliev.S_1967

kovaliev.S_1967

Voyeur

• (04) Casual
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 06:24 AM

Your idea is very good

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MSF, Spirituality, Psychics, Occultist, Divination

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users