5897 replies to this topic

#61 Criquet

Criquet

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 11:37 PM

What makes life exciting is because of the uncertainty of it. We can't know the future that's why we strive hard for the future to be clear. We learn from our past...we can't regret the past but we can learn from it;. Let us not live with our what ifs but instead let's live with what is.

agree! sometimes you just have to stop being "safe" and jump in. Ayoko tho ng YOLO lifestyle -- BUT i will (try to) do anything ONCE. some things -- after trying it for the first time -- have led me to seconds, thirds, and sometimes have evolved into a few of my favorite things to do. :P hahahaha. 

#62 batnball2005

batnball2005

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 06:11 PM

Had a lovely dinner plus some explicit fun.

perfect shape

#63 milo_chuck

milo_chuck

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 07:49 PM

Can someone invent a time machine please? 

I need to take back something I've said lol

Tell me if you know of one. Would like to go back a few year to be another Mr. J for your. Hehehe

#64 dyampee

dyampee

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Big Cars and Big Bumpers

Posted 10 October 2017 - 09:08 PM

Afternoon banters. 

I never felt I was an option up until now. Being the other woman sucks. It wasn't what I was expecting at all. 

I'm young, I can have any guy I like and yet I chose you but you can't seem to wrap your head around it. 

If you want to be alone, I let you be, I just want to remind you that I am not your wife. I can just go. 

I know you're bored already. Trust me I can feel it. Sorry if I failed to be interesting. But how can things be interesting if we barely see each other?

I am tired. I am tired of feeling guilty...tired of chasing after someone I can't have.. tired of hoping.. tired of acting foolish..tired of understanding everything..tired of doubting.. and most of all I am tired of not being the priority.

They say love is foolish. But is it love that is foolish or the person who loves? But is it really love? or is it just the craving for affection and the touch of someone's warm skin?

There's no way that the one who loves is a foolish person, it's the other way around. Hindi ikaw yung tanga dahil kahit kailan hindi masama ang magmahal. You should ask him if the thing he feels for you is still love or libog na lang. Tell him to be a man, if he doesn't have the balls for his responsibilities(to you or the other party) then ask him to set you free. Just like what you said you're still young and I'm sure meron ding dadating na mas mamahalin ka at mas ituturing kang prinsesa.

I dont think the problem lies with you dear, kasi if alam ng guy na meron na siyang responsibility in life and he had taken an oath for it, he should have the balls na pangatawanan yun. It is time for him to choose between you and the other party. This will be hard but painful but I think this will help you to be happier in the future. I'm not judging na hindi ka happy right now but you know mas masarap matulog na walang worries, less stress, sure ka na ikaw lang ang priority at walang kahati. :)

• Criquet likes this

#65 PrettyUnusualp

PrettyUnusualp

Seducer

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,620 posts
  • Interests:Life is an occasion. Rise to it.

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:04 AM

Good evening or should I say good morning? 

Random question. Please don't send me hate comments. I'm just really curious,

Why do guys go to spakols? 

I'm ready to hear you out! I won't judge! Just innately curious. 

• AeternusMaximus likes this

#66 Deity.DImsum

Deity.DImsum

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • Interests:You

Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:27 AM

Good morning!

For pampering and release. Hihi!

#67 tog

tog

Bookworm

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,435 posts
  • Interests:Music and Books

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:06 PM

hello

tama pampering and release ng stress :)

#68 Kevin Kwan

Kevin Kwan

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:11 PM

They say love is foolish. But is it love that is foolish or the person who loves? But is it really love? or is it just the craving for affection and the touch of someone's warm skin?

perhaps the latter, affection and the touch of someone's warm skin

so easy to be mistaken for love, or some semblance of it

Edited by Kevin Kwan, 12 October 2017 - 12:12 PM.

#69 dyampee

dyampee

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Big Cars and Big Bumpers

Posted 12 October 2017 - 11:18 PM

To experience something new and exciting I think while still being loyal to a special someone? Irony eh no?  I really wanted to be loyal with my current girlfriend but going there excites me. I regret na hindi ko siya natry nung single pa ako at least walang guilt di ba? Pero I have this close friend who told me before when I had a problem with one of my girl employee that fell in love with me and she's giving me alot of attention and pampering more than my current girlfriend who at that time is so busy with thesis. I'm 2 years older lang than her ah baka sabihin mo sugar daddy nya ako hahaha. That time my girl employee (my tindera) in my business confessed that she loved me and ako nman si tanga dahil naghahanap ng attention and love eh bumigay and did make out with her. I asked for an advice sa friend ko and he said, "Nako mahirap yan baka kumapit, kung love mo talaga yung girlfriend mo and  if ever na gusto ko daw tumikim ng ibang "menu" just do it with money with no emotions attached. That's when he introduced me in MTC and the spas and somehow nag-eenjoy naman ako. I sometimes feel guilty pero I think na better na din to kesa mambabae ako, or maghanap ng FUBU, or to get another girlfiend. And I'm giving myself a time limit. Once I decided to settle down with the girl I will love in the future, siguro iiwan ko na din tong hobby na to. Hopefully I answered your question. :P

#70 dirk.diggler

dirk.diggler

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 12:48 AM

Can someone invent a time machine please? 

I need to take back something I've said lol

Reminds of a topic before in BNO. If you were to choose, would you have the power to change one thing in your past or a premonition if your future?

#71 dirk.diggler

dirk.diggler

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 12:50 AM

To release :)

#72 wilsonx78

wilsonx78

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 05:28 PM

Hello Wanderlust, stumbled on your room and happy I did :).  Nice content by the way :).

Like most guys here, and I agree with this, its mainly to release tension.  But some may do it also just for the thrill of it.  Like getting away with something  you're not supposed to be doing, especially if you're already in a relationship with another person.  

Please continue posting :).  

#73 vourg

vourg

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Interests:Pleasure baby!

Posted 18 October 2017 - 02:55 PM

I'm a usual lurker in an anonymous app. One day, I was browsing the app then a post caught my interest. It says, "Its been awhile since I got laid..and I'm married". I have this ugali where I'm nosy to people's issues especially with married peeps. So, I messaged the guy and asked him how long was the dry spell na? He said, two months. Sabi ko oh, that's not long. I've known married couples who were in a dry spell for years." Okay, I admit I'm into older men..married or not married. Lol I know what I want, and I get what I want. This guy told me that he's been faithful for 10 yrs but is tempted to cheat. And I find that as a challenge. I like challenges but also I had some reservations na din since baka masupalpal lang ako or what (masakit sa ego haha) lol So I made high key landi to this guy but before I did that I told him to stay away from me because I'm a temptress(I know I'm naughty). Well, he continued chatting naman haha so I sent him nudes starting from the legs and up. Well, he liked it since he's still chatting lol From landian thru nudes to decent talks.. we chatted till late hours for days. He knows about my naughty kinks and all and he wants it too ata so we got along well kahit na we haven't seen each other pa. I have my qualms about this guy since parang gusto nya na ayaw nya..I almost gave up cause I thought there will be no outcome with this guy haha

On a friday, he spontaneously asked me if I want to meet. I was kinda excited and nervous at the same time since he'll be my second since I got deflowered recently. We finally met and I was running late because I want to make everything perfect haha I shaved every bits and corners for him haha
He took me to a motel in qc..when we arrived he kissed me(omg he's a good kisser well iilan lang naman experiences ko lol) he gave me a shower which I really like and lathered my whole body. He dried me up.. pushed me to bed and kissed me all over. He gave me my first cunillingus and hell it was good. Its an all new sensation to me. I gave him a blowjob and damn he has the thickest cock I've ever seen. I was so wet na when he entered me it felt really good and it felt so full inside haha thrust after thrust, he finally came inside me and I came. My first orgasm thru penetration. WOW.
That night, I also brought my flogger with me. Yes I do enjoy a bit of pain. He flogged me to his heart's content my bum and my front. We cuddled. Did another round. Then, I regretted falling asleep but that's what happens when you were f#&ked good. 

There's always a next time naman cause we have more sexploration to do. Haha

Same experience here.  Diet from my wife, but having some extra curricular activities elsewhere, some at spas. No strings attached. I like your FRs ma'am! :)

#74 vourg

vourg

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Interests:Pleasure baby!

Posted 18 October 2017 - 02:59 PM

If he doesn't cum fast..then I'll let him thrust me hard till he does. The key is foreplay. Lots of it lol

My experience here is that, the girl gets dry, she gives up, then uses her mouth and hand instead. Ayaw ko din namang ipilit kasi I don't want to hurt them. Want them to always enjoy. 

#75 jackhall

jackhall

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 10:31 PM

it's safer and cheaper than going to a massage parlor.

less guilt also because there is no penetration

#76 istaksamson

istaksamson

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 08:13 AM

For release. And if lucky, for a really good legit massage that just happens to have a happy ending.

Edited by istaksamson, 24 October 2017 - 08:14 AM.

#77 cherrish03

cherrish03

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 09:27 AM

For me in my own opinion, going to spakol is to experience something different aside from the massage of course,

wanting to be able to get laid and release your urge can be done there to experience someone else with no strings attached,

and also without all the hassle of fear na hindi mo magagawa ang gusto mo dun sa girl, kasi alam mo na papayag sya.

kapag sa labas kasi and type mo yun girl you still have to make ligaw and everything, it takes time for you to be able to get what you want and there comes commitments.

not unless yun niligawan mong girl is ok to become a fubu with no strings attached that is a different case. so for fast action sa spakol ang punta. That's my of opinion. Hehehe!

#78 AeternusMaximus

AeternusMaximus

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 11:28 AM

To relax and “release” tension after a tiring workday. Hahaha.

#79 mangjuan

mangjuan

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 02:03 PM

Your thread is great! I enjoy reading the stuff here. Says a lot about the thread owner. :)

#80 PilipinoSausage

PilipinoSausage

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 08:22 PM

You're an interesting girl. Most women would immediately make disgusting comments about this, but you let curiousity k*ll the disgust.

Going back on topic, you have to check the demographics on who goes to spakols. If you think all the guys who go there are full-on manyak/kantot kalimot/gusto ko lang labasan typ of guys, you are wrong. I also had a phase when I went to spakols (hence I have an account), and most of the women I've had say that a lot of guys are just looking for a good conversation, or have a person to vent their frustrations out, about work, life in general, their families, etc. This is largely the reason. The same one why we enjoy going to the movies, playing games, and watch game of thrones, i believe it's called something like "suspension of disbelief". I guess it does not perfectly fit, but it essentially why guys(and girls, too!) gog such establishement, to willingly suspend their critical thinking and beleive the unbelievable (I.E. a young and pretty massage therapist you just met will give you a nice massage, and then willingly jerk you off (at the very least for 500PHP) or have sex with you, aaaand you have a choice of pictures posted nicely in a website. Ansaya diba? And a sensual massage is great to get a person into an intimate mood and relax.

But for me that's basically it. There are definitely other reasons, pero I think that covers a large part.

BTW there are spakol services for women, too. It's called yoni massage, and you can choose either a guy or a girl to do it for you. Try it so you can also understand, maybe.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lust, life, thoughts

6 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2), Google (1), IsYot