Office Romance

• 5 weeks later...

Meron ako before, 3 sila. Yung first is different year tapos yung next 2 parang same year sila kung tama pagkaka alala ko.
si 1st, ikakasal na in 3 months time pero di ko rin expect na may mangyayari after namin maginom on may mga times na andun ako sa apartment nila tumatambay

yung 2nd, alam ko kasi marami na dumidiskarte kaya di nako nakisawsaw, nagkataon lang na kelangan namin magkaron ng contacts para sa isang task.at yun na nga, wala pa syang type dun sa mga nagtatry kasi daw di mga gentle..haha  ang di nya alam, di rin ako gentle pero syempre di nya nakita yun kasi nag natural game lang ako, yun tipong wala expectations. next thing dun na natutulog sa bahay hanggang madiscover ng suitors nya at cockblock nako

si no. 3, konting chika, nung medyo kaya ng biruin, inaya ko lang mag 2 bottles.then yun na, dun natulog sa bahay.

I love the glances we make when we are both in the office....

we were office crashing back then, LOL..

and the good part was nobody knew we were an item,

they never realized we were getting it on every chance we get outside the office of course....

hindi uso sa amin ang regla at that time....hahaha

On 6/12/2022 at 11:53 PM, kevin12684 said:

biggest regret in life. i should never got myself involved in that office romance. one of two things i wish i could go back in time and change what happened to me

Same, I also wonder what would have happened in my life if ever I never got involved.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Did it only once with my temporary assistant during one of my trips this year. I informed her I plan to go out and drink, and to my surprise sumama. Ayun kwentuhan while drinking, nagulat daw sya kasi iba daw pala ako in person sa image ko sa office. Tawag daw pala nila sa akin Boss Sungit. Nung medyo naparami na nag-aya na ako bumalik sa hotel, we are booked separately (different floors pa nga because of the type of room). While in the elevator she asked ano itsura ng room ko since aware sila the office books me a nicer room because of my position. Normally this would be a red flag that I would always avoid. But then again this assistant assigned to me is already resigning (just completing the 15 day mandatory turnover, and nagkataon may sakit yung regular assistant ko) so decided WTF why not give it a shot. There was wine in my room, so decided to pop it and one thing led to another. Definitely one of the best lays I had. After leaving the company, ilang beses din kami nagkita sa labas, straight to the point wala na pasakalyeng date, etc. Last month she went to Canada for good. Guess thats it for my office romance. Will it happen again? Probably not, unless the same circumstances present itself, then who knows. Basta alam ko mahirap pag kasama mo sa work, lalo na if youre really not serious and just wants to play.

For me this is the cheapest way to determine the quality or type of woman is. Most of the time even a woman in a relationship (worst married) with get snatched by a senior office co-worker in a higher position. Such is not an uncommon occurrence. This is the concept of the bigger and better deal which women will cheat based on the notion that the next guy is of higher tier. All women have are like these but here’s the catch “women have differing levels of self control” of which they might feel the urge but self control prevailed. The latter typifies a higher class woman aka the wife material. On the other hand men who are already in a higher position as per their job such as Medical Doctor, PhDs, CEOs heir… in other words they don’t need to compete or climb within the office kind of scenario “will see thee picture so clear for example some Med reps flirts a doctor etc…” 

It’s always best to put a cover and observe…. Showing what you’ve got will give them time to wear a mask… so it’s nice to keep things in secret to see their true colors.

This happened to me not too long ago, shouldn't matter anyway since we are both single, but the thing is she was my subordinate. She worked under me for 2 years, then I gave my 30 day notice and she was the one to replace me (automatic promotion sya, kasi sya lang may alam nung trabaho). At first everything was friendly, but when I had to train her to do orientations, we had to stay overnight in Pangasinan, we went out to dinner before going back to the hotel (separate rooms) but had a bucket of beer first, lots of flirting during dinner and during drinking which led to a one night stand and we both acted like it never happened up until my last day of work from my previous company

• 3 weeks later...

All my relationships had been OR, and I mean all of them. With my boss… with my boss… with a colleague… a co-worker from another department… then most recently, with a foreigner who works at our parent company abroad… Because it is exciting. 

But it doesn’t always go well. If office gossip doesn’t bother you, instead, you welcome it, then I guess it is for you, as it is for me. Just be prepared to leave the company and move to another when you have to.

On 9/27/2022 at 8:00 PM, clittylicky said:

Found out through the rumor mill that this 22 yr old cutie has the hots for me. I don't shit on my own backyard.

She just resigned. Contemplating really hard on this.

Go na. Nagresign na pala eh. When I resigned a few months ago, I received a message from this guy at work, “Would you want to have dinner with me on xxx? We will not talk about work. Dinner as friends. No more conflict as we are not colleagues anymore.” … It turned out to be the best dinner of my life.  So go, sige you can borrow those lines if you have to… 🤭 

• 2 weeks later...