62 replies to this topic

#61 Dominator93

Dominator93

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 11:47 PM

For those who are using BPI services, there's My ePrepaid now. It's a prepaid card that works like a credit card, I think.
Wanna try this to activate my PayPal account. But I still prefer paying through BPI mobile over G-cash and Paypal.

Totally agree with this. I was using paypal before. But now, I use the CC number provided in My ePrepaid from BPI

#62 cypher_05

cypher_05

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 08:49 AM

my account was hack once on paypal to sad for me.

#63 Tammymef

Tammymef

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Dancing

Posted 24 October 2019 - 03:57 PM

Is this wrong?? I have had alot of people ask me to send payment as a gift.. I have no problem doing it. But Some people are getting a hard time for doing it. But I know I spend money on Shipping and packing the cards. And always give a better deal when not using Paypal.. So Im trying to save people money by taking gift payments. Including myself..If I ever do. To me Paypal offers me no protection. I have had several deals where Paypal was wrong and still went with the wrong end of the deal.. I have money in my Paypal account and they pay me no interest. So what service are they providing me?? That Im not paying for?? Just like to know that other people think.. Thanks..

Attached Files

• Attached File  268.gif   3.09KB   0 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users