Admu Vs. Dlsu

cyrus08

here is an interesting sidenote, considering streaks & probabilities

A-A-A-A-A-A-A|A|A-A -> what is the probability of this ever happening this season (ateneo ending up the champions)

A-A-A-A-A-A-A|A|A-L-A -> what is the probability of this ever happening this season (ateneo ending up the champions)

A-A-A-A-A-A-A|A|L-A-L -> what is the probability of this ever happening this season (LA SALLE ending up the champions)

A-A-A-A-A-A-A|A|A-L-L -> what is the probability of this ever happening this season (LA SALLE ending up the champions)

kulang pa pala ito

A-A-A-A-A-A-A|A|L-A-A -> what is the probability of this ever happening this season (ateneo ending up the champions)

A-A-A-A-A-A-A|A|L-L -> what is the probability of this ever happening this season (LA SALLE ending up the champions)

underdogs my butt!

green archers are a dangerous team..a very , very dangerous team.

they're like cockroaches..they just won't die!

:goatee:

very dangerous indeed. u.e. was heavily favored last year...yet they were swept by the archers. ateneo should not take this series lightly. i still feel this will go the distance.

LETS GO ATENEO

ONE BIG FIGHT

I just wanna pose this question, not because I'm from La Salle (& proud of it)

but, what the hell does "one big fight" mean?

and what happens when it turns into "one big loss"?

and, isn't usually a bunch of fights? big & small?? is it noteworthy to say that its "one big... whatever"? hmmm?

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be an a-hole, (but I'm sure I am)

I'm just trying to appreciate your slogans...

What the hell do you all mean by "Win or Lose, it's the school we choose"?

uhm... obvious ba? Doesn't that apply pretty much, universally? again, need we point that out??

I mean, if you were to ask a La Sallite, we would probably choose a slogan like "Win Or Lose, Y'all are Losers!"

or "One Big - we all gonna kick yer asses tonight, Ayt?"

now that's a slogan...

Oh, and by the way, suggestion lang,

you guys in the blue team gotta get rid of that "Babbling Blue" crap,

I mean, come on!

you don't need to be a rocket scientist to know, that the slogan makes you all look like a bunch of cross-stichers... "oooh, we be blue, oh and by the by, we be babblin'! Look out everyone! here we come! babbling away! you all are gonna be starin down the business end of a "babbling fest"!

scary!

(and while I'm at it --- what's with this "the" ateneo?... hello, are we trying to "command respect"? hihihi....)

Edited by ElRey

Only True Blue Ateneans will and can understand what we mean by our 'cheers and slogans', which to us are not really JUST Cheers or Slogans. And we do not expect anyone other than an Atenean to understand and we leave you all to your opinions.

WIN OR LOSE IT'S THE SCHOOL WE CHOOSE!!!!!!

ONE BIG FIGHT!!!!

FOR THE BLUE AND WHITE!!!!!!!

BLUE EAGLE THE KING!!!!!!!!!! (suguro naman itong last wala nang ibang opinion)

FABILIOH!!!!!!! (try to make heads or tails of this one)

BTW, what do you mean by 'derecho la salle'? derecho saan? hope its not Sa kangkungan. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Good Luck to La Salle.

PEACE.

Edited by tagalinis
wELL said tagalinis guy.

ONE BIG FIGHT!!!!! ONE BIG FIGHT!!!!!!!!

FOR THE BLUE AND WHITE!!!!!!!!

MASARAP TALAGA MAGING ATENISTA!!!!!!!!

BLUE EAGLE THE KING!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck to both teams. lets have a great series.

way to go barry AKA dantederamos

sino nga ba pinulot sa kangkungan last year? 2>3

I just wanna pose this question, not because I'm from La Salle (& proud of it)

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be an a-hole, (but I'm sure I am)

I'm just trying to appreciate your slogans...

Hahaha!

A lot of the words you asked are rooted in Ateneo's alma mater song....

But most schools with deep traditions have these so the same can be said (or asked) of La Salle. For example what is exactly is a "rektikano", a "bumakaya" and an "eewa-cadeema"? And to both blue and green, what do you actually intend to accomplish with a "keenee-keena"? :upside:

Ako rin magtatanong.

Alam kaya ng mga nagsusuot ng t-shirt na ang ganggrene ay masama. "Nana" sa tagalog. Nagdadala at sanhi ng sakit. Sinusugpo. Kapag ikaw ay may gangrene, pinaiinom ng antibiotic. Kapag hindi nakuha, pinuputol na lang ang bahagi ng katawan na may gangrene upang ito ay hindi magkaroon ng pagkakataong kumalat sa ibang bahagi ng katawan. Yun ba ang pananaw nila sa kanilang sarili o sa kanilang sistema ng basketball.

Ang kahulugan ng "One Big Fight" ay magkaisa at sama-sama tayong sumugod at makipagtunggali sa kabilang panig.

Ang kahulugan ng "Win or Lose, It is the School We Choose" ay hindi ang pagkapanalo ang pinakamahalaga kundi ang maglaro ng mahusay at gawin ang lahat sa abot ng makakaya. Bahagi ng panalangin ay kapag natalo, tumayo sa gilid ng daan at bigyan parangal ang nagwagi. Ang tunay na maginoo ay marunong tumanggap ng pagkatalo. Hindi lahat ng talo ay dinaya at kailangang mag-protesta. Isa pa, napansin ba ninyo na tuwing matatalo ang La Salle, kaagad pinaguusapan kung sino ang maaaring nagbenta ng laro. Pati si Mike Cortez, Mac Cardona at Don Allado pinagsuspetsahan. Ganoon siguro talaga ang mga koponang binubuo ng mercenariyos. Sa Ateneo, hindi pa nangyayari na kapag natalo, may pinagbibintangang naglaglag ng laro.

Sa Ateneo, hindi pa nangyayari na kapag natalo, may pinagbibintangang naglaglag ng laro.

Mas nakakagulat kasi pag nananalo ang Ateneo eh. :lol: Peace! :P

But most schools with deep traditions have these so the same can be said (or asked) of La Salle. For example what is exactly is a "rektikano", a "bumakaya" and an "eewa-cadeema"? And to both blue and green, what do you actually intend to accomplish with a "keenee-keena"? :upside:

pardon me for my ignorance...

What do u mean by "Animo" in "Animo La Salle"?

Rektikano means "the right to rule"

Animo means "spirit" (Latin)

;)