High School Or College

Hey guys, which do you miss more, your high school life or your college one?

I always think that i had more elbow room to do stuff during college but it also had its share of responsibilities. Unlike high school where you could live a care free life (although i didn't have a car then :( ).

Share your thoughts. Peace :D

i miss my college days...kc i dont have to worry about money kc may allowance ako...then on saturdays hingi lng ako sa mader ko ng pang-gimik then after konting parinig she'll give me...tpos life isnt a routine kc u do different things...tpos ur always on the go..kc deadline d2, research this, term paper, baby thesis thingy and varsity practice...tpos after classes ull go out with ur barkada and have dinner @ the mall or just a haws and stay hanggang gbi tpos uwi na...hay those were the days...tpos pag uwi telebabad with ur gf or fling...nyahaha...sbay tawag sayo barkada mo at sbihan ka ng pasok ka bukas ng maaga para makarami ng yosi...or pra lng magkita-kita... :) :rolleyes:

College days definitely. Mas masaya kc ako dun. Magulo at makulit sa class. Di katulad nung Highschool, Tahimik in a way and at the same timetrying to be a good student.

Not that I'm saying na nagluko ako nung college. I just meant mas maraming happenings kc during college years.

plus, wla masyado bawal that time. Except for the usual drugs and too much drinking syempre.

PEACE! :evil:

When you were in high school, you longed for college life, when you got there it was now on to longing for graduation and at the same time remeniscing high school memories.

After graduation, having been immersed in the daily routine of work you, more now than ever, long for all those years gone by, not only for the memories that you had but also for the things you never got to do...

When you were in high school, you longed for college life, when you got there it was now on to longing for graduation and at the same time remeniscing high school memories.

After graduation, having been immersed in the daily routine of work you, more now than ever, long for all those years gone by, not only for the memories that you had but also for the things you never got to do...

sarap pare ng high school kasi wala ka pa masyado alam sa mga tsiks. Nangangapa ka na parang bulag. Tumatambay ka pa sa school nila, mapa assumption, st. scho, poveda, etc. Tapos may mga dance o fair pa. gagawa-gawa ka pa ng mga lab letter. Nandyan din ang unang punta mo sa Happy! :P

Tsaka walang hassle na iniisip mo kung saan ka magtratrabaho pagkatapos mo mag graduate.

i miss my college days more than highschool. In college i was to able to learn more abt myself kasi ng highschool everyone was so self-centered. I always think abt me and i know its not a good thing to always think abt urself. Tsaka sa college u learn to be more independent. Basta i did not enjoy my highschool days un lang!!!!!!!