PISCES People Unite

• 4 weeks later...

since we're on the topic of sexuality, here's a little info i got on the net about us pisceans... :rolleyes:

Your sexuality is fantasy-driven and dynamite when stoked by the right mixture of wish-fulfilment, appropriate environment and emotional stimulation (not to mention drugs and alcohol!). You tend to idealise your partner, often mistaking your responses to archetypal pattern-fixations for the genuine article. This is astro-babble for the fact that you allow your imaginative emotions to cloud your judgement when it comes to sexual attraction. You are deeply intuitive and sympathetic, but can be easily deceived by those who fit your fantasy patterns.

Your personality is complex. Spiritual depth rides with a proclivity for fantasy and self-deception or deception of others. Sexually you are ambivalent, with a need for love and reassurance vying with an almost masochistic urge to be dominated. You are sexually adventurous and willing to experiment, so long as you feel secure with a partner (or partners), or if you have been subjugated to a stronger will.

You love sensitivity and are quite artistic, though sometimes unduly fixated upon the negative or dark aspects of your sex life. You readily follow others into the pleasures of some new experience and get hot when your emotional and archetypal streams are tapped.

Your empathy with others and desire to please means that you often respond to sexual advances before they have become much more than a gleam in the eye of the prospect! Admirers should be aware of your need for protection and a firm structure to prevent you from drowning the in sea of emotion. You love to help those in need and prefer to be with a stronger person with whom you can explore the delights of your relationship. An appeal to sympathy will get anyone a long way with the Pisces lover.

o, heto pa. ewan ko lang kung agree kayo dito... :P

A Pisces in love is lost in an ecstatic dream. And, since love and sex are one and the same for Pisces, sex is a beautiful fantasy you want to merge and blend with your partner, to become one. Seductive and romantic, your fluid nature sees no boundary between yourself and your beloved. But, all too often, the dream turns out to be merely an illusion. Each time you fall in love you believe you have found your soulmate. You give yourself body and soul to your beloved. Dreams, however, can easily turn into nightmares when you finally realize that all is not what it seemed and the illusion is shattered. You tend to live an "if only" life, dreaming endlessly of what might be and fantasizing about the perfect love affair. Not surprisingly, everyday life usually fails to measure up to your dream world, and the relationships you enter into with such hope fail to fulfill the fantastic promise that they hold in your mind. Pisces has a tendency to cling to the past, and to lovers, and never really severs the bonds. There is nothing Pisces loves more than to see an old flame and rekindle the passion, at least for a time. The thought of hurting anyone's feelings, especially someone you have loved, is more than you can bear.

Pisces Employee Profile

The Pisces employee can be a loyal and hard-working, if unconventional, worker. In the right position, they are able to keep their daydreams in check and buckle down on the detail work-giving their all to the boss and corporation whom they feel are worthy of devotion.

On the flip side, there is no image of extreme misery like that of an ill-placed Pisces worker. They will act as though their cubicle were a prison cell as they daydream of their own business or next vacation.

Unhappy Pisces workers usually won¹t stick around too long. Often Pisceans will drift from one job to another looking for that ideal environment to which they will be able to commit and feel a sense of purpose. And if things are going in a bad direction at the office, Pisces will be the first to sense it. They¹d rather pick up and leave then wait until the problem reaches a head. Pisces are often misunderstood by their co-workers.

Typically timid and introspective, they usually keep their true nature hidden, for fear it wouldn¹t fit with the corporte culture. What motivates a Pisces employee to not only stick around but also excel? Try compliments. And show them how their work impacts the entire organization.

They need to know that what they are doing is worth something on a grander scale. Acceptance of their unconventional organization and planning will be necessary. Just because their sales report isn¹t in the typical format doesn't mean it is any less effective. Keep their environment bright and upbeat; and an after-work cocktail wouldn't hurt.

got this from another thread. tinamaan ako! :P :blush:

welcome to the thread, lllklllolllblllelll. whew! that's a tough name to spell. :P

PISCES MALE

You are sensitive and passionate, however somewhat unstable. You are attracted to strong voluptuous women. You can be extremely changeable, saying one thing to your lover and then turning around and doing exactly the opposite. You are very intuitive regarding acquaintances however quite blind to the defects of those you love. You love to go first class and will over extend yourself in order to shower your mate with expensive gifts.

PISCES FEMALE

You are feminine, intuitive, responsive and sensual. You are drawn to the creative or occult subjects. You are empathetic to those who have problems, therefore you often get used. You are a great one for fantasizing and in fact acting out your desires. Your biggest problem is that you tend to pick the wrong mate, resulting in the need to have extra marital affairs in order to receive the affection necessary for your survival. You are also prone to tears and extremely good at using emotional blackmail.

:blink: :rolleyes: :huh: :unsure: :blush:

PISCES MALE

You are sensitive and passionate, however somewhat unstable. You are attracted to strong voluptuous women. You can be extremely changeable, saying one thing to your lover and then turning around and doing exactly the opposite. You are very intuitive regarding acquaintances however quite blind to the defects of those you love. You love to go first class and will over extend yourself in order to shower your mate with expensive gifts.

:blink:  :rolleyes: :huh: :unsure:  :blush:

Ouchie... Tinamaan ako du'n ah. :ninja:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi there,im looking for my alter-ego..my own pisces kind because the best boyfriends i had were pisceans..so anyway 25 -30 piscean guys who likes to hang out with surfergurl.lemme know you;re interested! PM me :blush: i've never done this before,its pretty awkward but guys,no jerks and no perverts! just wanted to prove a point from my friend there are still nice guys to date in the internet! :D

• 3 weeks later...

being piscean is so innate in me that,well i love the ocean as much and that i love to swim right through it, im passionate about anything, sometimes a dreamer and can only relate to fellow pisceans..i had a boyfriend who is a piscean and he's my soulmate...i like only my kind..coz we understand each other and live harmoniously..he's the best boyfriend i ever had...