• Please log in to reply
1883 replies to this topic

#1881 sOin2you

sOin2you

Buttiful

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,179 posts
  • Interests:Coffee, Reading, Cooking, Food trips, Sunset, Tech stuff, Music Listening, Old buildings, Outdoor scenes

Posted 10 September 2019 - 03:47 PM

Totally agree with sOin2you.

Manufacturing costs are sky-rocketing and with China offering a more affordable labor force (and a large one albeit) it only is sensible for the big brands to go that direction. And yes, when it's made in China, it means that it was assembled there yet the parts and the processes are dictated by the brand. Now China-made then you've got your Chinese brands. Frankly, I am quite amazed at some of the Chinese brands who have, not only developed a following, but have come out with great phones. I am a Chinese brand user currently because it does offer devices at a much lower cost yet with flagship specifications.
One thing buyers should remember when you are thinking of purchasing a Chinese brand, make sure you get the global version of the phone.

One has to be particular with the version. For every country, the version may differ depending on the restrictions in that country.

#1882 justpaolo

justpaolo

Devirginized

• (02) Sinless
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 September 2019 - 09:15 PM

One has to be particular with the version. For every country, the version may differ depending on the restrictions in that country.

And I stand corrected. Thank you sOin2you :)

#1883 sOin2you

sOin2you

Buttiful

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,179 posts
  • Interests:Coffee, Reading, Cooking, Food trips, Sunset, Tech stuff, Music Listening, Old buildings, Outdoor scenes

Posted 10 September 2019 - 11:13 PM

And I stand corrected. Thank you sOin2you :)

LOL. No worries. I just remembered this part, so I mentioned it.

#1884 justpaolo

justpaolo

Devirginized

• (02) Sinless
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 10:18 PM

LOL. No worries. I just remembered this part, so I mentioned it.

Good thing you did! Well, you have a good (last half) week and weekend ahead. Nice to meet you, at least thru here. :) take care

• sOin2you likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users