#1 joveyb

joveyb

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 09:20 PM

Hi,

I am thinking of buying a 2bed room to 3 bed room condomium in Metro Manila.

My preference is:

Close proximity to Shopping Mall
Not densely populated around neighborhood
a high class condomium
Area around 130sq metre

Any recocommendation: By the way how much does one unit cost? And the

#2 edc

edc

Philanderer

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,588 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 03:32 AM

High class condo? Mga 10million pataas :D

#3 ElRey

ElRey

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3,298 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 09:32 AM

my picks are Essensa, Alexandria and for good value, renaissance

#4 Qui-Gon Jinn

Qui-Gon Jinn

ANARKISTA

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3,746 posts
  • Interests:Mountain Biking, Girls, 4x4 Off-Road Racing, Girls, Music, Girls, Visual Arts, Girls, Films, Girls, Flying Horses, Girls, Shing-a-ling, Girls

Posted 31 January 2008 - 10:52 AM

my picks are Essensa, Alexandria and for good value, renaissance

Alexandra, kinda old but probably the best in the lot...my reasons; the units are (big 200+ sqm) daming guards (guards sa gates, guards in every building...may roving pa within the complex), okay ang club house, laki ng pool, dami puno, lapit sa lahat because it is in the heart of ortigas center - megamall, shangri-la, galleria and metrowalk, may gate sa meralco ave side, may gate palabas sa pearl drive. most of all i like the view (my sis' unit kasi is on the 15th floor and yung balcony is facing meralco ave so great view of the mountains on a clear day and great view of renaissance' swimming pool - saya kung may binoculars or telescope :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: )

check out the admin office believe may units sila available. 10-12 M ang alam ko price.

#5 joveyb

joveyb

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • 656 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 01:55 PM

Alexandra, kinda old but probably the best in the lot...my reasons; the units are (big 200+ sqm) daming guards (guards sa gates, guards in every building...may roving pa within the complex), okay ang club house, laki ng pool, dami puno, lapit sa lahat because it is in the heart of ortigas center - megamall, shangri-la, galleria and metrowalk, may gate sa meralco ave side, may gate palabas sa pearl drive. most of all i like the view (my sis' unit kasi is on the 15th floor and yung balcony is facing meralco ave so great view of the mountains on a clear day and great view of renaissance' swimming pool - saya kung may binoculars or telescope :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: )

check out the admin office believe may units sila available. 10-12 M ang alam ko price.

Hi,

Is the 10=12m for a 2bed room or 3 bed room unit. If it is 200sq meters it will be wonderful.

I always stay at Edsa Shangrila but I didn't know there is such a good condominium near that place.

#6 FERNtastic

FERNtastic

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 04:28 PM

May I suggest projects by Century Properties. Kindly visit www.mycenturyhome.com to view CENTURY CITY. I'm confident that you'd be impressed.

Sincerely,
John Rodica

#7 Qui-Gon Jinn

Qui-Gon Jinn

ANARKISTA

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3,746 posts
  • Interests:Mountain Biking, Girls, 4x4 Off-Road Racing, Girls, Music, Girls, Visual Arts, Girls, Films, Girls, Flying Horses, Girls, Shing-a-ling, Girls

Posted 31 January 2008 - 05:29 PM

Hi,

Is the 10=12m for a 2bed room or 3 bed room unit. If it is 200sq meters it will be wonderful.

I always stay at Edsa Shangrila but I didn't know there is such a good condominium near that place.

Alexandra has 220 sqm and 250 sqm units, my sister told me the price range is between 12-14M pala sorry dun sa 10M post ko. at least 3 big bedrooms with T&B each, powder room, big kitchen, maids' quarters plus laundry area. exact location is at the back of Tektite, Benpress bldg, in front of Tycoon bldg, and meralco ave right at the foot of Julia Vargas flyover in front of Renaissance.

#8 joveyb

joveyb

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • 656 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 12:48 AM

Alexandra has 220 sqm and 250 sqm units, my sister told me the price range is between 12-14M pala sorry dun sa 10M post ko. at least 3 big bedrooms with T&B each, powder room, big kitchen, maids' quarters plus laundry area. exact location is at the back of Tektite, Benpress bldg, in front of Tycoon bldg, and meralco ave right at the foot of Julia Vargas flyover in front of Renaissance.

A question I like to ask? How does Alexandra compare to ShangTower

#9 Qui-Gon Jinn

Qui-Gon Jinn

ANARKISTA

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3,746 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 08:38 AM

A question I like to ask? How does Alexandra compare to ShangTower

Alexandra is kinda old...in today's standards - more than ten years I think. So malalaki talaga yung units.

I really have no idea with regards to shang tower because I haven't seen a model unit yet :blush:

Alexandra is actually a complex of condo buildings - it's actually a community, not just a single building...Shang Tower is - a tower located beside a mall. If your main concern is the proximity to a mall...then Shang Tower is it.

that's all I can say boss - napaka-layman hehehe I'm not into real estate kasi...just sharing my POV (bias included)

#10 joveyb

joveyb

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • 656 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 09:35 AM

Alexandra is kinda old...in today's standards - more than ten years I think. So malalaki talaga yung units.

I really have no idea with regards to shang tower because I haven't seen a model unit yet :blush:

Alexandra is actually a complex of condo buildings - it's actually a community, not just a single building...Shang Tower is - a tower located beside a mall. If your main concern is the proximity to a mall...then Shang Tower is it.

that's all I can say boss - napaka-layman hehehe I'm not into real estate kasi...just sharing my POV (bias included)

Qui Gon Jin,

Thanks for the reply.

#11 tints97

tints97

lean mean sex machine

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 05:33 AM

uhmmm, tanung k lang po... sa alexandra ba, do they have financial scheme? thanks

#12 ragstoriches

ragstoriches

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 01:00 AM

I would suggest the Columns in Makati. It's the Forbes Park of condo living.

#13 Pitney

Pitney

Virgin

• (02) Sinless
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 07:56 AM

I am selling my condo unit which is right beside DLSU (not in front right beside). You don't have to cross the street because the gate of the university is adjacent to the back gate of the building. It's right along Taft Avenue.

I am selling it for Php 4.5M, 2-bedroom, 70 sq.m., if on cash basis. If you want terms, then we have to talk because I also need the money to buy a property in the States.

I am willing to spend money to renovate it. That means changing everything from tiles, to cabinets, to bathtub, kitchen fixtures, lighting fixtures, paint, etc. I think I will spend a good Php 200K also to renovate it.

Let me know if you are interested at dinogwan@yahoo.com.

But it you just want a crash course on how to buy properties, you can also email me. I can teach you for free.

Dino

#14 maui25

maui25

beware of the owner

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
  • Interests:net surfing, reading magazine... basta girl thing, mga interesting people who share the same thoughts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 12:11 PM

well i guess, grand soho central in makati will do also, fully fitted, fully furnished yun nga lang preselling palang sya. i dunno when is the exact turn over, columns in makati also good value for your money

#15 LYCHEE

LYCHEE

Seducer

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,428 posts
  • Interests:drop-dead gorgeous girls

Posted 27 February 2008 - 01:11 PM

the loft-types of ETON residences in greebelt & parkview are very enticing...turn-over is 2011, i think.

#16 m777

m777

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • 616 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 04:57 PM

serendra. very close to a mall and school. :thumbsupsmiley:

#17 number1fan

number1fan

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 07:36 PM

pacific plaza tower, the fort...

#18 itikbitik

itikbitik

Lily Maymac's Sugar Daddy

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,876 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 05:50 AM

One Roxas triangle

behind mandarin oriental.

Starting price is 33,000,000 PHP

They pre sold units at 22 M but that was back in 2001 hehehe

Poggenpohl kitchen fixtures

GE Profile Stainless steel fridge, microwave, oven, and convection range.

Secondary Kitchen gas range.

Huge space.

#19 mc_darklight

mc_darklight

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3,290 posts
  • Interests:watching movie...

Posted 12 April 2009 - 06:49 PM

megaworld's condo... hehe

#20 muttley

muttley

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 03:59 PM

I would suggest the Columns in Makati. It's the Forbes Park of condo living.

Really, now?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users