Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Will The Spakol Era Rise Again? (Mia Tantric)

Spakol espa spa

• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

#141 theoneandonlymistressmia

theoneandonlymistressmia

Lover

• Spa Representative
  • 1,483 posts
  • Interests:Previous Part Owner of Midas Touch
    (July 2016 to September 2018)

Also known as Madam Z
    Founder of Leisure Haven
    Owner of Tantra Philippines/Z Spot
    Previous Owner of Kings Sanctuary Spa, Man Cave, The Secret Haven, Wildwood and Touch of Paradise

Posted 11 November 2020 - 05:33 PM

Ikaw pala madam nag start ng first batch of Midas theras? RESPECT!

I miss them so much. Si Missy yung naging regular ko sa Midas Antipolo. I never had a regular before pero yung customer service nya pati yung over all atmosphere ng saya sa Midas Antipolo kept me coming back. There was even a time na I brought food for whoever the theras na nandun and they let me hang around. I didn't feel na pinapaalis ako kasi hinde naman ako magpapaservice. 
I haven't gotten back into the scene because of COVID and getting laid-off from work didn't help but based off the FRs ng mga Spa na bukas na, looks like it's kinda the same (the customer service I mean). From what I read, ATW is like a regular offer na. The first time I was offered ATW (in another spa) was not forced but as a reward for being loyal for 1 year.
Babawi rin yan Ms. Mia. Ang hirap lang kasi na nag combine COVID and some people losing their jobs kaya naging tight sa budget.

Hello,

Thank you.

I guess....

See you around.

#142 TonySpank

TonySpank

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 14 November 2020 - 09:52 AM

I had just dwelled in this industry recently around 2018 due to curiosity and stress(men do need stress relief sometimes). But i guess i had experienced the last remnants of what Ms. Mia said the golden age roughly around 2015-2017 was my first time entering a MP/ESpa's. each and every therapist in every MP/ESpa's availed or not we've been have 1 goal. customer satisfaction.. either offering you drinks, talking to you while you wait, and not rushing anything even though they know that their shift is almost done, and not rushing to get your money, small things that makes a big difference... these traits make a customer feel welcomed and thus making the customer more subtle,and more gentleman like... These days i have witnessed the decline of customer service with contrast to what i said earlier. Sarcasm, lack of empathy(yes some people tend to go to go just for companionship),even frowning if they see you and don't like you, and yes being a robot and still in the end would like to ask for a hefty tip despite the poor customer feedback. I am not ranting, i am just stating that i had the privilege to experience both era's of the industry. As time progresses due to current inflation rates, pandemic, and other worldly factors, sex workers will tend to cling on quantity rather than quality of service. In my opinion this will result of the loss in value of the service and the therapist as well.

#143 theoneandonlymistressmia

theoneandonlymistressmia

Lover

• Spa Representative
  • 1,483 posts

Also known as Madam Z
    Founder of Leisure Haven
    Previous Owner of Kings Sanctuary Spa, Man Cave, The Secret Haven, Wildwood and Touch of Paradise

Posted 14 November 2020 - 03:06 PM

I had just dwelled in this industry recently around 2018 due to curiosity and stress(men do need stress relief sometimes). But i guess i had experienced the last remnants of what Ms. Mia said the golden age roughly around 2015-2017 was my first time entering a MP/ESpa's. each and every therapist in every MP/ESpa's availed or not we've been have 1 goal. customer satisfaction.. either offering you drinks, talking to you while you wait, and not rushing anything even though they know that their shift is almost done, and not rushing to get your money, small things that makes a big difference... these traits make a customer feel welcomed and thus making the customer more subtle,and more gentleman like... These days i have witnessed the decline of customer service with contrast to what i said earlier. Sarcasm, lack of empathy(yes some people tend to go to go just for companionship),even frowning if they see you and don't like you, and yes being a robot and still in the end would like to ask for a hefty tip despite the poor customer feedback. I am not ranting, i am just stating that i had the privilege to experience both era's of the industry. As time progresses due to current inflation rates, pandemic, and other worldly factors, sex workers will tend to cling on quantity rather than quality of service. In my opinion this will result of the loss in value of the service and the therapist as well.

Hello,

This has been the feedback of GM nowadays.

Seeing the changes, it also became more and more difficult for quality servers to find good GM. Puro double B.

Balasubas na Bastos
  • TonySpank likes this

#144 billybong

billybong

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 14 November 2020 - 09:48 PM

Hello,

Seeing the changes, it also became more and more difficult for quality servers to find good GM. Puro double B.

Balasubas na Bastos

Some ar even worst...triple B...Balasubas na Bastos at Buraot :(
  • theoneandonlymistressmia likes this

#145 billybong

billybong

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 14 November 2020 - 09:56 PM

I might be mistaken, perhaps it would be nice to have a sub-thread under the "Spas" section for "Legit Massage and YMMV" establishments...eh?

#146 theoneandonlymistressmia

theoneandonlymistressmia

Lover

• Spa Representative
  • 1,483 posts

Also known as Madam Z
    Founder of Leisure Haven

Posted 15 November 2020 - 09:07 AM

I might be mistaken, perhaps it would be nice to have a sub-thread under the "Spas" section for "Legit Massage and YMMV" establishments...eh?

Hi,

Same goes sa mga babae. Double naman.
Nag....

Mamagandang Masseuse

Di naman marunong mag masahe at mag service.

Some ar even worst...triple B...Balasubas na Bastos at Buraot :(

Hello,

Well, di kasi pwede yan. Hahahaaha. Kaya nga may FR. Expected na dapat marunong mag masahe ang therapist.

Remember, if di marunong mag masahe at es lang alam di naman therapist tawag dun.

Psp lang.

#147 billybong

billybong

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 16 November 2020 - 11:38 PM

Hi,

Same goes sa mga babae. Double naman.
Nag....

Mamagandang Masseuse

Di naman marunong mag masahe at mag service.

Hello,

Well, di kasi pwede yan. Hahahaaha. Kaya nga may FR. Expected na dapat marunong mag masahe ang therapist.

Remember, if di marunong mag masahe at es lang alam di naman therapist tawag dun.

Psp lang.

EXACTLY!!!

1. If MASSAGE LANG ang kelangan, go to LEGIT SPA.

2. If ES LANG ang kelangan, go to MP or PSP

3. If you want the BEST OF BOTH WORLDS, go to SPAKOL! :)

A long time ago, there's a clear distinction between 1, 2 & 3... then, items 2 & 3 got mixed-up along the way.

I do believe there are still therapists/masseuses out there who can still deliver a decent (almost legit) massage and solid es (YMMV), but one must hunt them down since they are almost an "endangered" species nowadays.

Haven't been into an mtc spa lately due to this COVID-19 brouhaha, and I suppose will resume my hunt for a regular therapist at Tantra...if ever i decide to return to the MTC world (or it's MSC na ba?)

Be safe everyone, stay healthy! :)

#148 Marcussimon01

Marcussimon01

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 12:06 AM

Not to mention the increasing prices of the remaining establishments. Which is disappointing

#149 theoneandonlymistressmia

theoneandonlymistressmia

Lover

• Spa Representative
  • 1,483 posts

Also known as Madam Z
    Founder of Leisure Haven

Posted 18 November 2020 - 09:18 AM

EXACTLY!!!

1. If MASSAGE LANG ang kelangan, go to LEGIT SPA.

2. If ES LANG ang kelangan, go to MP or PSP

3. If you want the BEST OF BOTH WORLDS, go to SPAKOL! :)

A long time ago, there's a clear distinction between 1, 2 & 3... then, items 2 & 3 got mixed-up along the way.

I do believe there are still therapists/masseuses out there who can still deliver a decent (almost legit) massage and solid es (YMMV), but one must hunt them down since they are almost an "endangered" species nowadays.

Haven't been into an mtc spa lately due to this COVID-19 brouhaha, and I suppose will resume my hunt for a regular therapist at Tantra...if ever i decide to return to the MTC world (or it's MSC na ba?)

Be safe everyone, stay healthy! :)

Hi,

That's true. Yesterday and last few weeks ago I conducted a training. My gosh! They stayed in a spa for years with no massage skills at all.

It felt like I hired newbies.

Edited by theoneandonlymistressmia, 18 November 2020 - 10:46 PM.

#150 theoneandonlymistressmia

theoneandonlymistressmia

Lover

• Spa Representative
  • 1,483 posts

Also known as Madam Z
    Founder of Leisure Haven

Posted 18 November 2020 - 09:20 AM

Not to mention the increasing prices of the remaining establishments. Which is disappointing

Hello,

Pano puro nuru tapos suso massage lang. Hahaahahahaha. Di legit mga services. Suso massage dapat tawag eh. HahaHahha
  • Marcussimon01 likes this

#151 billybong

billybong

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 11:43 PM

Hi,

That's true. Yesterday and last few weeks ago I conducted a training. My gosh! They stayed in a spa for years with no massage skills at all.

Hello,

WOW! Pwede po ba mag volunteer na pag praktisan ng mga trainees niyo po? hehehe :)

Kidding aside, this should be SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) for all new hires.

KEEP IT UP Madam Z....yung ano po..,yun quality and standards ng spa and therapists/masseuses! :)

Edited by billybong, 18 November 2020 - 11:45 PM.

#152 TonySpank

TonySpank

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 20 November 2020 - 02:23 PM

Hello,
Balasubas na Bastos

Yeezus..hehe sorry nahirapan akong hanapin tong thread na to..ngayon na lang nakapag back read cause I'm using my phone... anyways...

regarding the double or triple B...

Sorry to say but i go against serving Drunk customers.. yeezus.. kaya ang ibang matinong thera (in my opinion)
kaya di inaayos ang trabaho... or all in all just doesn't care anymore maka time in - time out lang is because of drunk people going into establishments kesyo paying and thinking for this x amount of money pag mamay ari na nya yung thera na pinili nya and these instances can really f#&k up a thera(or any persons) momentum at work... also an instance I've experienced this na drunk customers tend to go to ESpas or MPS tapos sa lobby pa lang tulog na... di magising..like wtf?
  • Aerith Of Tantra💎 likes this

#153 Immortal666

Immortal666

Seducer

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,074 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 08:07 PM

I'm not sure if off topic, but what happened to Midas? Nawala bigla ang thread nila. Nabasa ko pa yung thread nila during the typhoon at nagyayaya pa mag visit despite the heavy rains, strong winds and deep floods. Hindi ako nakalogin for several days and ngayon, wala na. 

Sana bumalik sila,, mahihirapan bumalik sa dati ang sigla ng Spakol era pag unti unting nawala ang mga favorite spa natin

• TonySpank likes this

#154 billybong

billybong

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 23 November 2020 - 09:34 AM

Hi,

Hello Madam Z,

I might be mistaken, there might be some theras from the former "Star Group" who have transferred to your fold that can deliver a solid massage.

Based on personal experience, McLaren (Roadstar) and NEVz (Stargate) tops my list of "Star Group" therapists/masseuses who can give an invigorating, honest for goodness, legit massage... added bonus pa yun super duper GFE nila.

So I'm pretty sure... meron dyan sa mga transferees na yan marunong mag-massage.... hmmm, masubukan nga...at ng magka alaman na... hehehe :)

#155 jojo67

jojo67

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 23 November 2020 - 12:12 PM

tingin ko malabo na bumalik parang si adan nakain na ang forbidden fruit e so mahirap na bumalik. pero dapat sana magkaroon ng sistema. now kasi parang wildwild west. labo labo now. dapat may govt intervention to regulate it. dapat hulihin pasaway na establishments and may sorting. may mga spa up to b2b n hj lang may mp may legit ganun dapat and mga freelance hinuhuli talaga para mag survive yun industry

#156 lemboiz

lemboiz

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 12:54 PM

Para sakin naranasan ko yung golden spakol age nung 2015 to 2018 ata. Grabe kami magkakatropa nun. Talagang FR hunting tapos nag aagawan pa. Midas Banawe, Midas Cubao, Midas Antipolo, Ameca, Sultan (non-mtc). Papa show-up pa para makakita lang ng marami kahit nakapili na. Yes ymmv pa din ang malupet nun. Ang 1st meet ay simple lang at basehan kung uulitin mo sya. Tapos pinipilit pa namin mauna sa opening para "kame ang unang tikim ng araw"

Miss those days. Ngayon garapalan na ang ATW. Nung summer 2019 naka creampie ako ng thera, i realized na "hindi na ito yung kinamulatan kong eSpa industry". Talamak na ang atw nung 2019, ngayong 2020 mas lalo.
  • TonySpank likes this

#157 burnett

burnett

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 02:38 PM

Just to share lang. siguro old school spa na legit massahe and HJ. Ginza is the place to go. Yun lang medyo manangs na karamihan sa attendant. But surely tulog ka pag minasahe ka at gigising ka nalang pag dinukot ka na. Dito din pala nag orininate ang the famous dukot. Hahahahha. I was told. Nag bukas sila sa may West Ave no info kung open na sila ulit. Cheers mate

#158 antiquorum

antiquorum

Defy the norm

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 03:58 PM

Hello Madam Z,

I might be mistaken, there might be some theras from the former "Star Group" who have transferred to your fold that can deliver a solid massage.

Based on personal experience, McLaren (Roadstar) and NEVz (Stargate) tops my list of "Star Group" therapists/masseuses who can give an invigorating, honest for goodness, legit massage... added bonus pa yun super duper GFE nila.

So I'm pretty sure... meron dyan sa mga transferees na yan marunong mag-massage.... hmmm, masubukan nga...at ng magka alaman na... hehehe :)

Both MacLaren and Nevada are long since retired. They are among the best in massage skill combined with GFE. I am truly fortunate to have enjoyed their company and friendship. I think it would be a real challenge these days to develop and nurture therapists who can deliver a similarly fantastic guest experience without necessarily having to make available an extreme ES option.

#159 sendero

sendero

Wanton

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 04:22 PM

Just to share lang. siguro old school spa na legit massahe and HJ. Ginza is the place to go. Yun lang medyo manangs na karamihan sa attendant. But surely tulog ka pag minasahe ka at gigising ka nalang pag dinukot ka na. Dito din pala nag orininate ang the famous dukot. Hahahahha. I was told. Nag bukas sila sa may West Ave no info kung open na sila ulit. Cheers mate

😇 Open na sila sa Del Monte- West Avenue. 😅

#160 theoneandonlymistressmia

theoneandonlymistressmia

Lover

• Spa Representative
  • 1,483 posts

Also known as Madam Z
    Founder of Leisure Haven

Posted 25 November 2020 - 01:13 PM

member since 2015. sobrang dami ko na ring na try na thera.
Base on my exp, possible reasons bakit nag plummet ang Spakol are the ff:

4. High price sa standard service. Understandable naman.
3. Quality of services. Pwe.
2. Sunod sunod na operation alam niyo naman.
1. At higit sa lahat paulit ulit nalang mga thera. Yung iba mga oldies na. Wayback 2016 sunod sunod mga bago at halos lahat magaganda. Lalo na sa ameca. Wew yon ubos pera talaga e. hahaha. Umaasa ko madadagdagan after pandemic.

Hello,

The spakol industry has its own price and hindi dapat icompare sa MP.

The real issue is kaya di na ok ang spakol industry dahil wala naman na difference ang MP and Spakol dahil sa mga spakol ngaun puro ATW.
  • TonySpank likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Spakol espa, spa

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users