119 replies to this topic

#21 kanski

kanski

All-seeing Eye

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 09:16 PM

now i'm thinking about getting a camera lens from an online store. as a commercial cheesily goes.. level up! hehe...

#22 wEbStAr

wEbStAr

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,614 posts
  • Interests:sports, motoring, travelling, food, and but of course, sex!!!

Posted 05 March 2010 - 02:37 AM

Just don't be fooled of the pics they post online. Research the items you wanted to purchase.

#23 ladyboy

ladyboy

i love anal sex and rimming!

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,470 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 11:32 PM

if u want share ko s inyo number ska address johnny air cargo
tip ko lng pag mag online shopping kyo dun kyo bumili s mismong website
wag kyo bibili s mga multiply halos lahat fake payo ko lng

#24 TracerOne

TracerOne

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 02:00 AM

I love to shop online especially sa e-bay. Purchased many things like shirts, shoes, caps, and bags. Mejo addicted me sa pagshop online until I saw my bills. hehehehe. Pero before you shop online make sure that you're using a secure and up-to-date version of browsers like Opera and Firefox. Saka the computer that you're using when you shop online have an updated antivirus. Delikado na baka mahack ka. Pero thank God hindi pa naman sa aking nangyayari yun.

#25 kanski

kanski

All-seeing Eye

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,598 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 04:05 PM

^

just made my first bid on ebay phils. it was fun while my lead lasted. in a span of about 12 hrs, the bid went from $2.75 to $75.00. One of the virtues you should have in participating in bidding is knowing when to quit.

#26 skykaLabaw

skykaLabaw

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Interests:Find out.

Posted 08 June 2010 - 10:37 PM

I'd actually would like to disagree on the Multiply thing, since I sell my designs online with Multiply and I know a lot of people who sell via Multiply. XD

But well, yes of course, you have to be very careful. Check for credentials like packaging details and the like. Never buy from an un-updated site or from those who offer overly sugarcoated deals. There's always something fishy about them.

#27 enobi13

enobi13

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 10:28 AM

at first I was hesitant to go onine shopping but because I was not able to get a mouse for my laptop that I like here in Pinas. I went to Amazon website in Germany and I purchase a touch mouse,sulit naman. yun nga lang medyo you reallt have to be patient to get your purchase.

#28 Itto Ogami

Itto Ogami

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,002 posts
  • Interests:my services can be availed of for 100 pieces of gold...

Posted 18 July 2010 - 12:01 PM

meron bgo akong nadiscover u can buy online khit wala kyong credit card try nyo johnyaircargo na try ko n

$25 dollars charge ng johnny air cargo 3 items maximum each website 2 weeks abutin

just visited the JOHNNYAIR website and
i didn't see anything about this.

is this actually part of their service portfolio?

maybe you could give more details, pls?
tia! B)

#29 Itto Ogami

Itto Ogami

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 08:59 PM

perhaps a kind soul can itemize the steps
how to go about online shopping.

ummm... something like ONLINE SHOPPING FOR DUMMIES. Posted Image

#30 Gambitness

Gambitness

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 10:41 PM

^correct. sana nga someone can enlighten us more about online shopping. like share some top multiply sites for some items.

#31 Itto Ogami

Itto Ogami

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 08:04 AM

like this JOHNNYAIR thing.

from what i can make out, i'll pay for the merchandise
via my card and have it shipped to one of JOHNNYAIR's
offices in the US, then JOHNNYAIR will ship it here.

questions:
  • how will they know where to deliver it to me? they get a package named to me but addressed to them. WTF are they gonna do about it?
  • what are my payment options to them? do i pay outright via card when they receive the item in the US (or else), or do they allow COD?

#32 kanski

kanski

All-seeing Eye

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,598 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 10:15 AM

allow me to share my limited experience.

i've shopped online twice already. the first time, i had the items shipped here to r.p. through johnny air. the second, i had it shipped to a cousin's house in the u.s. where i picked it up when i visited.

with regard to the first time i shopped online, since i coursed it to johnny air, i ordered my merchandise and wrote the my name on the delivery tab but had to 'per' or co-sign the item with the name of the lady manning (womanning perhaps :D) the johnny air offices in n.y. followed by the address of the johnny air office in n.y. i can't recall the name of the lady and their exact address, but if her name was angelina jolie, my order would have born the following info:

kanski/angelina jolie
johnny air office
111 woodland drive,
queens, n.y.

i then gave ms. jolie an e-mail to inform her of my placed order sent her way and she will send you an e-mail back acknowledging your intent. she will also e-mail you once they have received your package, writing both the expected time of arrival in their megamall outlet and the charges.

you will receive a call from their megamall office once they have your package and will advice you to pick it up within an alloted time lest you want storage fees added to your bill.

you can pick up a small flyer from the johnny air shop at megamall which has instructions on what to do and the name and address that you should write down when ordering.

keep on posting those car pics itto. :thumbsupsmiley:

#33 kanski

kanski

All-seeing Eye

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,598 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 10:20 AM

forgot to add, on both instances that i bought online, i paid for the items with my credit card. however, in the first instance, i paid johnny air shipping fees when i picked up the item in megamall. on the second instance, i brought my cousin out to dinner to pay for bothering to pick up my order. :D

you can also track the shipping with details given once you've consummated the order (read: paid :lol: ).

#34 Itto Ogami

Itto Ogami

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 01:44 PM

@kanski:

many, many thanks, saer!
as for the car pics, i just echo stuff i see @ AutoBlog.

i guess i'll try what you did.
i'll email the JohhnyAir rep in the US beforehand so they'll know
what to do when my 'epektus' arrives at their office.

Edited by Itto Ogami, 19 July 2010 - 01:45 PM.

#35 ladyboy

ladyboy

i love anal sex and rimming!

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,470 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 03:11 AM

i can share number of johny air cargo you can use there credit card too

na try ko bumili sa abercrombie website for $300 na ship nila dito sa house within one week
thru fedex nagulat ako ang tax $110 kya johny air cargo na lang ako ulit

#36 andrew_ryan13

andrew_ryan13

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 05:32 PM

i usually shop online, minsan kasi tinatamad lumbas mas mahal dahil sa shipping pero mas convinient. pero there was one time na di ko nareceive yung order ko hinarang ata sa post office or somewhere, i email the site and they replaced it immediately

#37 artedpro

artedpro

Interesting

• (13) Giga Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,385 posts
  • Interests:whitewater rafting; mountaineering;
    running ; beers, interesting babes

Posted 05 August 2010 - 09:39 AM

Back in the early days of the web, there were a few well-publicized efforts to see if it was possible to live solely through an online connection.
Proving much easier than anticipated, shopping online’s only gotten bigger and better since.For consumers, shopping online can be extremely convenient. Stores are open all the time with huge selections and low prices. Goods can be easily located, prices compared, manuals downloaded, product information reviewed, and items purchased easily and quickly, including shipping. And all this can be done while you’re still in your bathrobe at home.

There is a downside too. There’s no opportunity to directly interact with the product, no sensual gratification. There’s little personal
interaction with the merchant. And despite the instant thrill of purchase, there is an inevitable wait for delivery, and shipping can sometimes
eliminate any savings. Returning goods through the mail can be a hassle as well. Even so, online shopping is here to stay.

#38 Eddy Syet

Eddy Syet

Are you Syeting me?!

• (13) Giga Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,120 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Sex, Romance, Movies, Coffee, Lea Salonga and Maja Salvador.

Posted 10 August 2010 - 05:58 PM

I'm into online shopping as well. :)

1. I only shop at ebay. Why? Maybe because I have never had a bad experience there YET.
2. I only pay through PayPal.
3. I only purchase items from sellers with high (at least 95% up) feedback grade.
4. I already purchased two items through bank deposits and so far so good. I'm not really considering doing it again, though. It's too risky and the two times I did it, I was transacting with sellers with 100% positive feedback both with more than 100 feedbacks each.
5. I also bought two items through meet-ups already. I only did it in a crowded place on both occasions.

Hope this helps. :)

#39 knoll1234

knoll1234

PiSSoFF ArtisT SouThPoler

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • Interests:live and let live. I enjoy everything the world can give with a twist. I have the means . I hate cowards , losers and pretenders. I admire the ones who are sensible and consistently sharp.

Posted 07 October 2010 - 01:41 PM

I have, just like most of us, tried online shopping. Hesitant at first because of fraud and identity thief problems and the trusthworthyness of an uncontrolled business. What if I pay and the business is bogus, who do I go to , to recover my money?, all questions. But so far in the past few years, I have no problems, knock on wood. I do not expect any. I patiently review the seller, the company I am dealing with, both big or small. the reputation. and the accountability.

#40 Itto Ogami

Itto Ogami

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 01:00 PM

i tried buying online from the US.

my online transaction got rejected because of the card i used, SmartMoney™ (essentially, a BDO/MasterCard debit card).
the merchant said they only accepted cards issued in the US.

any workaround to this?

tia!
B)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users