• Please log in to reply
1595 replies to this topic

#1 Viola

Viola

Alone again..naturally

• Diyosa
  • 2628 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 12:16 PM

After more than a decade with MTC, I finally decided to create my own room.  What is this about?  It is a venue for me to post my thoughts and interact with other MTC members so that I don't flood the status update wall.

I also think it is about time that I create my own room.  If you visit me and find this interesting, thank you.  You can stay for as long as you want.

Now,  I think I should say something about myself.

I am an Aquarius.  Sometimes, I feel that sums up my entire personality.  I am both creative and logical. Loving and detached. I'm not bipolar though.

I love to crunch numbers and for some of you, you may have seen me post about how many days I've spent working on a googlesheets project.  I am also a graphic designer and I love to mix and match colors.  I thrive in the midst of chaos. Yet, I can be very organized because I tend to think modularly. I put everything in their own separate boxes and then I open all the boxes at the same time.

I like my Animes, Sci-fi series.  I am a hardcore Doctor Who fan.  If I were to be reborn,  I want to be a time-travelling Jedi who went to Hogwarts.  I don't have one interest, I have several.

To those whom I already interacted with, I am a workaholic.  I work 80-90 hours a week. I am restless when I'm not working and that sometimes makes me a boring person. To those I work with, I'm fun and crazy. Because I laugh at the weirdest things and I come up with unique ideas for an otherwise bland initiative.

To my brother, I am a scary sister who can beat up 6 fully grown men because I'm that scary. 

Edit: Suplada ako. Mahilig mag auto delete ng messages. So if you want to catch my interest, be sure to stand out.

If I auto delete your message, I am being nice.

Edited by Viola, 27 May 2018 - 09:07 PM.

• mike_the_raptor, Droidz1979 and jwynn like this

#2 zero1two3

zero1two3

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:message me

Posted 29 April 2017 - 12:25 PM

nice!

#3 Viola

Viola

Alone again..naturally

• Diyosa
  • 2628 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 12:28 PM

una ka talaga 'no?  hahahaha. baka ikaw lang mag post dito. nag viber na lang sana tayo.

#4 zero1two3

zero1two3

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:message me

Posted 29 April 2017 - 12:31 PM

buti nga ndi ako nagcomment ng "1st". hahaha

kakatakot naman po ng ang message kay brother

#5 startoffbeat

startoffbeat

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1138 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 12:34 PM

Yes, may susubaybayan nanaman.

#6 wheeljack

wheeljack

God of Lust

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7299 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 12:44 PM

Guess I should say hello to the workaholic lady

Allow me to greet you with one of the most widely quoted greeting from a character that is known to be part of a race that lives only through logic

"Live long and prosper!"
  • Viola likes this

#7 Viola

Viola

Alone again..naturally

• Diyosa
  • 2628 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 12:58 PM

buti nga ndi ako nagcomment ng "1st". hahaha

kakatakot naman po ng ang message kay brother

Buti nga hindi ka n ag first. Ibang kwento yan ung kay brother, kwento ko sa'yo one of these days.

Yes, may susubaybayan nanaman.

Thanks for visiting. May kape ako dito, you want? 

Guess I should say hello to the workaholic lady

Allow me to greet you with one of the most widely quoted greeting from a character that is known to be part of a race that lives only through logic

"Live long and prosper!"

I'm not a trekkie but I cried when Nimoy died. :(

#8 startoffbeat

startoffbeat

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1138 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 01:08 PM

Thanks for visiting. May kape ako dito, you want? 

hehe hindi ako nagkakape. pero makikinig na lang ako sa mga kwento mo.

#9 wheeljack

wheeljack

God of Lust

• (11) Wyld
  • 7299 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 01:18 PM

I'm not a trekkie but I cried when Nimoy died. :(

I'm just a sci fi fan like you. Heard so much about Dr Who but haven't really sat down to watch it.

Congratulations! Looking forward to getting to know more about you through this room

#10 Viola

Viola

Alone again..naturally

• Diyosa
  • 2628 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 01:19 PM

ok. upo ka dito. pero madaldal ako sa personal, mas maganda kung may food and drinks. may coke dito. and I just ordered sisig for lunch.

#11 Viola

Viola

Alone again..naturally

• Diyosa
  • 2628 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 01:21 PM

I'm just a sci fi fan like you. Heard so much about Dr Who but haven't really sat down to watch it.

Congratulations! Looking forward to getting to know more about you through this room

Watch it!  This is one show that I can talk about for hours! So which ones do you like aside from Star Trek?

#12 wheeljack

wheeljack

God of Lust

• (11) Wyld
  • 7299 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 01:28 PM

Watch it!  This is one show that I can talk about for hours! So which ones do you like aside from Star Trek?

Star Wars of course. Loved it when I was a kid and still love it now. I actually move from sci fi amd fantasy.

A big fan if the MCU especially since I grew up reading the comic books and graphic novels. Somehow I got sidetracked as I got older and am now just catching up on reading and watching
  • Viola likes this

#13 Viola

Viola

Alone again..naturally

• Diyosa
  • 2628 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 01:45 PM

grew up watching Star Wars too. waiting for episode viii. I'm not into graphic novels though :(

#14 startoffbeat

startoffbeat

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1138 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 02:07 PM

ok. upo ka dito. pero madaldal ako sa personal, mas maganda kung may food and drinks. may coke dito. and I just ordered sisig for lunch.

Go sisig! Lagyan mo madaming sili para humaba ang usapan.

#15 Viola

Viola

Alone again..naturally

• Diyosa
  • 2628 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 03:53 PM

ang init! I want to go swimming. pero eto trabaho pa din. I'm actually looking for a 3rd job pa nga eh. I feel like I still have too much time. if  you think about it.. we have 24 hours/day, you only need 8 hours of sleep. so that's 16 hours per day that you can utilize. 16 x 7 = 112 hours. may mga 20-30 hours pa ko extra pala. hmm.. pero pag nag commute sa edsa, wasted yang time na yan.

#16 wheeljack

wheeljack

God of Lust

• (11) Wyld
  • 7299 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 03:53 PM

grew up watching Star Wars too. waiting for episode viii. I'm not into graphic novels though :(

Yup epsiode 8. With Disney now owning the rigjts to the franchise, we can expect a star wars movie every december.

#17 Viola

Viola

Alone again..naturally

• Diyosa
  • 2628 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 03:56 PM

Yup epsiode 8. With Disney now owning the rigjts to the franchise, we can expect a star wars movie every december.

i'd like them to explore other facets of the star wars story. not just the skywalkers. i like rogue one in a way na standalone sya. i dont like it because it is predictable and yes... disneyfied. I can imagine it as an animation and all the characters singing from time to time. 

#18 wheeljack

wheeljack

God of Lust

• (11) Wyld
  • 7299 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 04:02 PM

i'd like them to explore other facets of the star wars story. not just the skywalkers. i like rogue one in a way na standalone sya. i dont like it because it is predictable and yes... disneyfied. I can imagine it as an animation and all the characters singing from time to time. 

I guess the biggest problem with Rogue 1 was that everyone knew that the rebels were successful in stealing the plans which made it a bit predictable. But they were able to tie up loose ends which made it a good movie.
If I'm not mistaken, the next one is about a young Han Solo

#19 babychans

babychans

God of Lust

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 11320 posts
  • Interests:Tattoos/MarlboroRed/Coffee/Books/Kids/Music/Hentai/Chocolates/Bitemarks/Alcohol/Friends/Sex/

Posted 29 April 2017 - 05:35 PM

Wooooooow. You have your own room na rin.
Congrats.

#20 Viola

Viola

Alone again..naturally

• Diyosa
  • 2628 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 05:44 PM

Thank you sis! overcrowded na ang status update. hindi na pwede dun. dito na lang ako. 

I guess the biggest problem with Rogue 1 was that everyone knew that the rebels were successful in stealing the plans which made it a bit predictable. But they were able to tie up loose ends which made it a good movie.
If I'm not mistaken, the next one is about a young Han Solo

So that means I need a date for Episode 8 and for the Han Solo story.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)