• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#21 johnnydrama

johnnydrama

back on the prowl

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2084 posts
  • Interests:Football (soccer), bad/fallen girls, White Russians, Mojitos, music from OFWGKTA, the written works of China Mieville, Irvine Welsh & Philip K. Dick

Posted 18 July 2011 - 09:58 PM

mga sosyal na wild hehehe, wala masyadong mga bayaran dito, kung meron man..sobrang konte

Should be my kind of place.....

#22 _raz

_raz

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:20 PM

I will be visiting this place when i visit at the end of this year :D

#23 tempest21

tempest21

Virgin

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5092 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 07:08 PM

for guestlist every friday , send me a pm on a thursday evening or friday morning, will try to send confirmation back as soon as possible

#24 rx7

rx7

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 12:51 AM

Wow this place looks cool.. Gotta try this place!!!

#25 tempest21

tempest21

Virgin

• (11) Wyld
  • 5092 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 10:43 PM

before in ICON, it was the JAMIR BROTHERS, now it's the JAMIR SISTERS here every WEDNESDAYS, FRIDAYS and SATURDAYS i think.....will check this place out very soon....

btw, saan pala ok na parking space if i intend to go here???

:)

greenbelt 3 bro, tapat lang ng palladium yun greenbelt, although medyo mahal nga lang sa parking

#26 yrrah123456789

yrrah123456789

Loyalist

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2636 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 02:31 PM

been there last saturday. :blink: ang daming chicks. birthday celebration pa ni gwen zamora dun.

#27 johnnydrama

johnnydrama

back on the prowl

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2084 posts
  • Interests:Football (soccer), bad/fallen girls, White Russians, Mojitos, music from OFWGKTA, the written works of China Mieville, Irvine Welsh & Philip K. Dick

Posted 26 August 2011 - 12:33 AM

been there last saturday. :blink: ang daming chicks. birthday celebration pa ni gwen zamora dun.

Damn and to think i missed it!!!

#28 genghois

genghois

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:ladies, travel, reading, movies

Posted 26 August 2011 - 01:59 AM

Staying at the New World for a few days starting Saturday. Will definitely check it out!!

#29 mr.papable1986

mr.papable1986

Virgin

• (02) Sinless
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 03:44 AM

looks nice... i'll check it out one of these days

#30 tempest21

tempest21

Virgin

• (11) Wyld
  • 5092 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 10:11 AM

lately, madami silang mga celebrities na nagiging guest, great strategy para dumami ang mga guest

#31 zhaded

zhaded

my tube was lubed!

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • Interests:what every man wants and what every woman needs.... go figure...

Posted 27 October 2011 - 02:33 PM

may halloween party kaya dto bukas? tamang tama, sahod nnmn! :rolleyes:

#32 markspencer

markspencer

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:44 PM

will try this out soon :D

#33 aguinaldo612

aguinaldo612

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:59 PM

Been here once for a party, great place and nice place to chill with friends a bit pricey though but overall at least its worth going to!

#34 sexyboy23

sexyboy23

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 03:06 PM

hhmmm PALLADIUM OR 7th?? haha

#35 NEYO

NEYO

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 01:23 PM

hhmmm PALLADIUM OR 7th?? haha

7th

palladium

#36 spidurrman23

spidurrman23

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 10:10 PM

i went to this place before the crowd is more of foreigners and people 30 and up earning big dollars.. food and drinks are EXPENSIVE :)

#37 steyr

steyr

steyr

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2742 posts
  • Interests:basketball

Posted 12 November 2011 - 11:27 PM

nice place... looks like it's expensive though.??

#38 Marky05

Marky05

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:40 PM

mahal nga!

#39 happynauna

happynauna

Virgin

• (02) Sinless
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:27 AM

never been here but I am friends with one of the jamir sisters. classmate siya nung ex-gf ko nung college. kaya pala nag-stop na kasi nag-manage na nitong business.

#40 HotMark417

HotMark417

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:sexy ladies, basketball, clubbing, R & B n club music, swimming, boxing, dancing, friendly conversations, going to the beach & doing that sweet sexy thing...

Posted 15 September 2012 - 04:51 PM

FR for PALLADIUM

night strider, dre, I don't think ur just lucky. u have the skills and yes you've been polishing it.
I can attest to this..let me give you my experience and FR for PALLADIUM and GUILLY'S just last night.

I have a plan last thu to just meet this slender and sexy 23 yr old lady employee that i knew for months on a sat morning - 6am just to have a date.

wyl in the office i was txtin my bald cousin. he said they'll go to PALLADIUM super club on fri nyt so i decided to come along.

we met at PALLADIUM (a very nice place to hang out for r&b hiphop and club music) which just on the other side of greenbelt 3.
crowd here are mostly class and b and I have to say that this super club really rocks!
my cousin introduced me to her gf who is a looker(a mestiza who works at libis, has that konyo english accent. I just shaked hands with her since ayaw ko ibeso kc magseselos ung pinsan ko. hehe!). they introduced me to 2 co-employees of her gf and may ksama pang 2 bading. the 1st co-employee was wearing red dress with the long curls wyl the other co-employee was just an average lady wearing cute shorts.

chatted with the 1st lady most of the time but noth of them are not my type though.
i met a sexy college looking morena near the cr and she wasjust waiting for her friend so I left her.
while goin' around, i met this sexy lady with a fair skin on her late 20's or early 30s. she was positive with the idea of coming to my cousin's place for me to bang her but the problem is she was working there as a promotions mngr and I believe my group is leaving earlier since they can only stay for 2-3 hrs coz they just went from their shift b4 their company annual party here while she's still working with the VIP people there. nevertheless, got her no for me to invite frnds to party in this club again.

done dancing with a little booze. the 2 lady co-employees and a gay said goodbye.. the average lady who I did not spoke with me was the one who approached me. i shaked her hand but she paused 4 a wyl, lyk waiting for something so I just kissed her on the cheeks - i'll leave it w/ u guys if she likes me or not. u wud not pause 4 a wyl and w8 for something to come if u don't lyk someone ryt?

done. hinatid nmin ung isang bading and my cousins gf then uwi n cousin ko.
so update is almost 1 out of 4 ako d2.

not satisfied with the nyt since there's 2 .5 hours left b4 the date

went to Guilly's
went in and met the 1st chick - face 6/10 slightly chubby morena on her 20s in the 1st the 1st table.
she asked me to give her a margarita so i obliged. she waswith a prosti looking frend on her 30s na dinidiskartehan ng isang guy.
after a few minutes, i'm holding, hugging and kissing this reserve lady on her cheeks and I was doing it for several tyms without any resistance from her. hehe! sabi nung guy na dumidiskarte sa frnd nya, kaya mo na itake home yan. sabi ko, kaya ko nmn tlga anytime if I wanted to but I already committed myself, remember guys, 6am? I would like to keep a promise and be a man of my word khit n kaya ko na itke home si 1st chick

on the bar, wyl just about to buy my beer and margarita ni 2nd chick - face 6/10, some college chicks were seated and chillin.
2nd chick offered me a drink and suddenly I have a group of friends. they are around 6-8 young nursing students there at ung iba na lahat nkipagkilala sakin.
i danced witht he 2nd chick on her back, groping her stomach and curves firmly and just shagging my thing on her ass.
they took pictures with me groping and kissing the 2nd chick i met. ayaw n nila ako pakawalan.
di ko pa nahatid margarita ni 1st chick my 9 girls na ko. hehe!

went back to 1st chick to give her margarita then kissed her.
bumalik ako sa 2nd tanble with the girls and sabi nung isang girl. BABAERO KA, UMALIS KA D2! then she was pushing mehaha!
ung 2 girls sabi nila sakin, ANG GWAPO MO PALA. paulit2 pa ung pettite na girl kya binigyan ko din ng kiss. hehe! Posted Image
i was kissing at least 4-5 girls from this group several tyms.
most of the college students faces ranges from 7-8.
npansin ko that the other guys was on the side bar were looking at me..

i was really rolling and i wasn't noticing it too...

ito ung isang highlight, there was a very sexy and attractive lady - face is 10/10 sa gitna ng bar on a table. she looks like an artisa pero mukang mas mganda p kay ruffa mae quinto n bline ung hair with long curls. parang center of attraction sya dun, my ksama syanf bading and a another lady.
my nag approach na tall guy after 10 seconds declined sya. hehe!
ako after ilang moves i was talking to her like all of the guys on GUILLY's is giving me a grin look - parang sinasabi nila f#&k u dude, how do u do that. Posted Imagehehe! i was speaking to a VERY HOT MAMA that nyt for about 10-15 minutes and kahit ung ibang sexy ladies sa tabing tables, bouncers and mga loosers nakatingin n lng saming dalwa. MAIN ATTRACTION? haha!Posted Image
ung frend & relative nya went to dance so it was the best opportunity for me since rejected lhat ng nag approach sa kanya. hehe!
my asawa na sya but u wud not speak to someone u don't like even just to be frnds w/ them ryt?
she's 45 but damn she's SO HOT and told her she only looks 35.
got her no. of course ung wyl ung ibang professional looking guys there is lyk telling me p dn s@%t ka dude. how'd u do it?
that was HOT MOMMY NO.3

JR the Prince of Pop was there that nyt.

next, i bumoed with 2 regular dancers there..
then another group. table no.3 and chick no.4 & 5.
chick no 4 was morena, with her dress and slim but sexy built. shy type and not accustomed with the idea of talking to guys.
so I just mingled with chick no. 5 - face 6/10 wearing sexy shorts.
i was caressing her legs after a few minutes and again most of the guys on the barside are lyk f#&k this guy, HE"S REALLY AMAZING!!! Posted Image

I SWEAR

after that the college girls went home. kissed all of them gud bye. sabi p nung sumama ka na and ilibre mo kmi. haha! sabi nmn nung nagpapayong na bata (it was raining kc) IDOL ANG GALING MO TSUMANSING HA! HEHE!Posted Image

ktxt ko na si 23 yr old sexy lass, she then said she admits she also missed me.
mind u, i only met this girl before going to work one day before and kayakap ko na sya sa MRT lagi wag lng pahuli kay gf kc lagot!
i met her at 6am and our date became a happy ending. tgal ko din inantay na maiskoran tong slender babe n to. nangigil tlga ako that tym.

i don't know that i'm doing it myself as well and the feedback was just INCREDIBLE! they were the ones chasing me now and not the other way around.
u think it's LUCK, I DON'T THINK SO.

guys, I HONESTLY BELIEVE I GOT THE SECRET. sa totoo lng kaya ko n tlga mag tke home khit cno dun that nyt , may it be 7, 8 or 9 ang quality nung girl.

i'll try this again to anyplace that i go and get more chicks at a younger age.Posted Image

I WILL LEAVE THE SECRET FOR U GUYS TO FIND OUT HOW? shinare ko ung secret sa isang taxi driver b4 i met the 23 yr old lady.

AM I RIGHT SIR NIGHT STRIDER? Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users