Nso Matters, Dfa Matters, Citizenship, Travel, Passports Etc

kittytigerpanther

Tanong lang po ok lang po ba na hayaang maexpire ang isang passport ng mga halos 3 months bago irenew? hindi po ba siya macoconsider as new application?

Nope, still renewal. The DFA only consider as new application loss of passport (whether current or expired), as well as mutilated/damaged passport

Hope can someone enlighten us what to do

Here's the situation:

1. Been using the Father's name since birth but only to found out that it was not on the Birth Certificate.

2. Father is deceased already and AUSF is no longer applicable.

3. We have no public documents showing that he recognized me.

4. When we checked the Birth Certificate, Mother's last name should be on my Last name but it was in the middle. Correction of middle name so that it will be blank and use my mother's last name in Birth Certificate

5. Mother has no record in PSA and LCR. Late registration is the solution however, her parents does not have Marriage contract as well.

Do we need to show Married on my Mother's Birth Certifcate or not married? If married, I can easily use the last name of my mother however PSA and LCR may ask for Marriage contract of her parents which we cannot produce. If not, we need to use her mother's last name.

What do to on this situation? 07/11/1989 Manila birthday and place

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello fellow lawyers,

Was wondering if you could assist me with a client of mine I'm handling. 

Basically, her mom has been missing for over 20 years now. They never really saw each other a lot as she was apparently an entertainer in Japan back in the 90s. It was her lola who tool care of her. 

Lola just passed away recently and left property. We want to declare the mother as an absentee so that my client can inherit in her stead. We tried to look for immigration records with the Japanese embassy but according to them they have no such records of her travelling to Japan and that based on the nature of her job and the circumstances back then its possible that she used another name. 

Any tips or advice on other evidence we can use? Also, am I pursuing the proper legal action or do you guys think there are better ways to do this? Thanks! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2021 at 1:27 AM, s@ntin0v3rd3 said:

Hello fellow lawyers,

Basically, her mom has been missing for over 20 years now. They never really saw each other a lot as she was apparently an entertainer in Japan back in the 90s. It was her lola who tool care of her. 

Lola just passed away recently and left property. We want to declare the mother as an absentee so that my client can inherit in her stead. We tried to look for immigration records with the Japanese embassy but according to them they have no such records of her travelling to Japan and that based on the nature of her job and the circumstances back then its possible that she used another name. 

Any tips or advice on other evidence we can use? Also, am I pursuing the proper legal action or do you guys think there are better ways to do this? Thanks! 

Baka better presumptive death. Forgot the periods pero meron yan parang with dangerous circumstances and without check mo lang civil code. Use the period for without dangerous circumstances.

• 1 month later...
On 9/29/2021 at 1:27 AM, s@ntin0v3rd3 said:

Hello fellow lawyers,

Wala pong iniwan na last will si lola?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/29/2022 at 7:01 PM, MarkoAH said:

Anybody here na accountant ng government agency? May question lang regarding liquidation ng international travel. Kailangan pa ba ng invoice ng airfare ticket? O okay na ba iyong eticket?

Invoice or receipt? Usually, airlines email a receipt. or look at the ticket, baka may price breakdown. And also show a credit  card charge in your statement. Maybe that can help

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/2/2022 at 11:22 AM, maskipops said:

can someone refer me po sa lawyer who do child adoption? medyo tight budget lang din. Thanks.

pumunta ka sa DSWD ng LGU mo at magtanong tungkol sa bagong proseso ng adoption. Di na dumadaan sa korte ang adoption ngayon (see Republic Act 11642). Or, tawag ka sa National Authority for Child Care, www.nacc.gov.ph).

Edited by rocco69
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
14 minutes ago, Newnet1101 said:

How can I acquire Filipino citizenship as a foreigner?

Generally, you must have lived 10 years in the Philippines, graduated from a Philippine school and have an unbroken employment/income in the country for the same period. Marrying a Filipino citizen makes it a lot easier. If you're single, expect the OSG to fight tooth and nail against your application unless you have a "good" lawyer lol.

On 12/27/2023 at 11:02 PM, chessboxin said:

Generally, you must have lived 10 years in the Philippines, graduated from a Philippine school and have an unbroken employment/income in the country for the same period. Marrying a Filipino citizen makes it a lot easier. If you're single, expect the OSG to fight tooth and nail against your application unless you have a "good" lawyer lol.

Kung maadopt ako ng Filipino, diba magkakakuha agad ng Filipino citizenship diba? hahaha

• 3 weeks later...

sino may kilala sa US embassy na consul general? nagpainterview ako kahapon and di ko lang nabanggit ung business information ko. parang natulala and medyo nagpanic ako. di ako nakasagot ng maayos nung tinanong ako anu job and or business ko..nalagay ko kasi unemployed sa ds160 form pero meron ako ownership sa tatlong leasing companies. will it be possible to help me out?

need the us visa for visit to my aunt who has terminal 4th stage panc CA

ty

3 minutes ago, keenpee said:

sino may kilala sa US embassy na consul general? nagpainterview ako kahapon and di ko lang nabanggit ung business information ko. parang natulala and medyo nagpanic ako. di ako nakasagot ng maayos nung tinanong ako anu job and or business ko..nalagay ko kasi unemployed sa ds160 form pero meron ako ownership sa tatlong leasing companies. will it be possible to help me out?

need the us visa for visit to my aunt who has terminal 4th stage panc CA

ty

kung pued pa follow up interview kasi di ko lang talaga nabanggit ung dapat.