Restaurant Complaints

Guest BDC0425

Guest Leviticus
^ taga baguio ka rin pala... hehehe..

about pizza hut, I don't go there anymore. kasi I noticed na mabubusog ka na lang sa tinapay ng pizza. kung magpipizza ako, sa yellow cab or shakeys nalang. :)

palm card kasi eh.

but whenever I get the chance or kapag solo ako na naghahanap ng pizza, punta ako sa Don Hen sa may Session. somehow hindi hiyang (or sawa na ako) ang SM Baguio sa akin because of the crowds of students. only complaint ko lang sa don hen ay overload siya ng cheese (hehehehe..)

I remember the time when McDo was just new in the country, their service crews were all well trained and quite knowlegeable with their jobs and look and act smart. Lately I notice that some service crews appear not to be well trained in their jobs and are lousy looking.

You're right. I usually go on their drive-throughs. I'm actually surprised whenever they get the whole order right.

Last year, I ate at the McDo at Clark with a friend. We both ordered combo meals and were told that they would serve us the fries late - they were about to cook them. Well, we finished our meals and still, no fries (and we ate real slow). The damn bastards forgot about us. On our way out we saw the manager-on-duty joking around with most of his crew in front of the cash registers. I asked the SOB if he was the manager. When he said yes, I showed him my receipt and asked him for our fries. We left and they had someone bring it over to our car as we were about to leave. WTF were we going to do with the fries now? We told them to give it to the homeless person in their parking area.

As much as I dislike the food at Jollibee, they do a much better job training their staff.

Edited by Rex Steele
Guest Makaikishi

Aristocrat used to have lousy service back in the '70s (since most of the waiters are old, just like at Ma Mon Luk) and my father actually confronted the waiters since they tend to mix up orders.

Hehehe dude i dont think so

salad without dressing, cheeseburger without cheese, ice tea without ice,

.... perhaps if they could have asked me upfront i could have oredered something else ....

++++++++

Chowking SM Bacolod

I ordered bottled mineral water for mom ....

They gave it in room temperature ... and gave us ice on a glass

PLAIN STUPID

++++++++

Dude no offense pero pwede nga naman kainin ang shawarma without the onions however, you were right about complaining since nakasulat nga naman sa menu na meron dapat sibuyas ang shawarma. The one mistake they had was they had to tell you indirectly na pwedeng kainin ang in-order mo without the other condiment.

Such small matters like the quality of the food and service are one of the reasons why food service here in the Philippines is under the satisfactory rating for some people.

Guest Leviticus

On our way to manila from the provinces we stopped at the Caltex station along NLEX. Jollibee was already closed and chowking.. well, hindi namin type ang food dun. All we wanted was coffee and fries sana para pangtulak. so sa wendy's ang bagsak namin.

we ordered coffee and fries, and paid for it. the countergirl served us San Mig Coffee (naka-sachet) and a styrofoam cup with hot water. anak ng tinapa.. dun na lang sana kami sa may convenience store ng caltex kaysa sa wendy's.

and to think nagbayad kami for brewed coffee?!? P30 ata ang price.. can't remember now.

binalik namin ang kape and just waited for the fries, asked for a refund for the coffee. buti at binigay nila. dun kami sa chowking kumain.

• 2 weeks later...

My wife and I tried to eat at Heaven and Eggs at Market! Market! today. They need to hire better or hire extra waiters/wautresses because they can't handle a small lunch crowd. We left after 10 minutes because no one was even bothering to take our order. As much as we really wanted to try their food, we won't be going back.

Guest Makaikishi
On our way to manila from the provinces we stopped at the Caltex station along NLEX. Jollibee was already closed and chowking.. well, hindi namin type ang food dun. All we wanted was coffee and fries sana para pangtulak. so sa wendy's ang bagsak namin.

we ordered coffee and fries, and paid for it. the countergirl served us San Mig Coffee (naka-sachet) and a styrofoam cup with hot water. anak ng tinapa.. dun na lang sana kami sa may convenience store ng caltex kaysa sa wendy's.

and to think nagbayad kami for brewed coffee?!? P30 ata ang price.. can't remember now.

binalik namin ang kape and just waited for the fries, asked for a refund for the coffee. buti at binigay nila. dun kami sa chowking kumain.

Wow, they don't brew their own...lame. :thumbsdownsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Peeps!

Just need to vent my disappointment towards KFC and the socalled (Mis) Management Team.

I am a frequent customer of KFC for the chicken is damn finger lickin good but I cannot say the same for the sanitary conidtion of ALL restaurants, the indifferent and undisciplined staff and the half baked marketing programs of the brand, at least here in the Philippiones.

Pansinin ninyo, during lunch time (thats 1100 to about 1400), the crew, in full uniform, will gladly eat with the patrons in the dining hall, their plates overflowing with all the rice they can grab, the BIGGEST chicken pieces and topped with tons of gravy! Called the attenstion already of their manager's a few times (EDSA Crossing and Shaw) but management daw cannot do anything about this practice.

Have u seen how their restaurants smell? Feeling ko napabayaan na mantika! Again, these is hapopening on ALL stores.

Further, 'bastos' ang crew ng restaurant, except maybe for a few who I smile to. If customers dont smile not acknowledge them, dont expect any sense of Customer Service.

Btw, mura ang hot wings nila. I think its PhP 49.00 for three (3) pieces. But u basically get 2 wing tips and and 1 wing bone. Slammed them for this marketing confusion.

Its unfortunate that KFC is being managed by the same company selling car batteries (MOTOLITE) and Mister Donut.

I AM PRAING VERY HARD THAT THEY LOSE THE GODDAMN FRNACHISE TO A GROUP THAT KNOWS WHAT FOOD BUSINESS IS ALL ABOUT!

PS

Pasensya na sa lahat ng empleyado ng KFC. U are the ambassadors of upper management. If u cannot defend ur ineffectivity, resign!

Leviticus, I cant agree more! JOLLIBEE SUCKS!

Im working here at the Enterprise and ther is a Jollibee sa katabing building. I get my bfast ther almost everyday. Ordered meals with coffee one time then requested for more sugar and cream... Nagparinig ba naman ang isang Manager na 1:1 ratio lang daw!

Blasted her but she simply looked at me without an apology, knowing that she offended a client.

Big time bastos yung babae. I have yet to write the main office but I called the attention of the Area Manager already. The friggin Shift Manager is now stationed in the kitchen but Im camping on the fact that she be shifted to another branch soon.

Baka babuyin nya pagkain ko. So, walang Jollibee muna from Jollibee PhilFirst Branch!

I swore long ago never to eat at Saisaki pero birthday ng wife ng kaibigan ko last Saturday sa Saisaki so no choice ako. Ayun, dalawa sa amin mga barkada nagka-LBM that same night. Balita sa akin ng kaibigan ko several other guests had LBM too, one of them was just 7 years old and had to be taken to the ER kasi natakot yun parents na baka ma-dehydrate sa dami beses na daw nag-vomit at LBM. Hiyang hiya nga yun friend ko na nang-libre. Again, this can happen in any restaurant. So ingat ingat lang.

Just like this .....

If they say upfront that they do not have brewed coffee .....

They tried to give you INSTANT COFFEE .... <-- plain stupid or they simply try to pull your leg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Chowking SM Bacolod

I ordered bottled mineral water for mom ....

They gave it in room temperature ... and gave us ice on a glass

PLAIN STUPID

++++++++

Speaking of Chowking..... mineral water.

I ordered one and they brought me a small distilled/filtered water and I paid 22pesos for it.

Some restaurant menu always says "mineral water" and they only serve you distilled/filtered water,

and you pay for mineral water price.

I ordered one and they brought me a small distilled/filtered water and I paid 22pesos for it.

Some restaurant menu always says "mineral water" and they only serve you distilled/filtered water,

Even in the US, they'll sell you filtered water when you think it's mineral - Poland Spring, a popular bottled "mineral water" is just glorified bottled tap water.

From Wikipedia:

Several towns in Maine have objected to the business practices of Poland Spring and its parent company Nestlé. In some towns, such as Fryeburg, Maine, Poland Spring actually buys the water (110 million gallons of water from Fryeburg a year) from another company, the Fryeburg Water Co., and ships it to the Poland Spring bottling plant in Poland Spring. However, Fryeburg Water Co. also sells water to the town of Fryeburg.

Most fast food chains will only have filtered water and SM malls actually require restaurants to only buy from a certain supplier for bottled water and ice. They also help set the price for the water.

And no, I don't work for Jollibee or SM.

Edited by Rex Steele
  • 4 weeks later...

As consumers we should be aware of what we pay for indeed .... in bottled water .... DISTILLED, PURIFIED, FILTERED, MINERAL

• 2 weeks later...

i remember eating at bacolod chicken inasal sa quezon memorial circle. may malaking daga na tumakbo across the dining area. never gonna eat in that place again! :sick:

my colleagues and I had this experience at Pizza Hut Olivarez Plaza in Los Banos. We ordered a set lunch with a slice of pizza each (forgot the exact name of the meal as this was years ago). Yung pizza slice nung friend ko, may mark ng printed paper sa ilalim. Parang paper about the batch number nung pizza crust (I thought freshly made ang pizza crust nila. Can anyone confirm this?). Nagreklamo kami sa manager who was very apologetic about it. Binayaran namin yung bill and as compensation, binigyan kami ng isang buong family size pizza. :thumbsupsmiley: we just made sure lang na walang bakat ng printed paper yung pizza. :rolleyes:

be calm in making your complaints, mas malayo mararating nito kaysa outright confrontational tayo. pero yung pagiging calm, minsan easier said than done! hehehehe!

Hello Peeps!

Just need to vent my disappointment towards KFC and the socalled (Mis) Management Team.

I am a frequent customer of KFC for the chicken is damn finger lickin good but I cannot say the same for the sanitary conidtion of ALL restaurants, the indifferent and undisciplined staff and the half baked marketing programs of the brand, at least here in the Philippiones.

Pansinin ninyo, during lunch time (thats 1100 to about 1400), the crew, in full uniform, will gladly eat with the patrons in the dining hall, their plates overflowing with all the rice they can grab, the BIGGEST chicken pieces and topped with tons of gravy! Called the attenstion already of their manager's a few times (EDSA Crossing and Shaw) but management daw cannot do anything about this practice.

Have u seen how their restaurants smell? Feeling ko napabayaan na mantika! Again, these is hapopening on ALL stores.

Further, 'bastos' ang crew ng restaurant, except maybe for a few who I smile to. If customers dont smile not acknowledge them, dont expect any sense of Customer Service.

Btw, mura ang hot wings nila. I think its PhP 49.00 for three (3) pieces. But u basically get 2 wing tips and and 1 wing bone. Slammed them for this marketing confusion.

Its unfortunate that KFC is being managed by the same company selling car batteries (MOTOLITE) and Mister Donut.

I AM PRAING VERY HARD THAT THEY LOSE THE GODDAMN FRNACHISE TO A GROUP THAT KNOWS WHAT FOOD BUSINESS IS ALL ABOUT!

PS

Pasensya na sa lahat ng empleyado ng KFC. U are the ambassadors of upper management. If u cannot defend ur ineffectivity, resign!

additional about kfc

kfc (almost all branches) - parang madulas parati yung mga sahig nila even though bagong mop.

kfc customers - minsan ay inaangkin yung thermos na may gravy (as if naman kasama yun sa bayad nila) tapos masama pa tumingin yung ibang mga customer pag tinanong mo kung tapos na sila gamitin. sa sobrang kapal ng mukha eh di cguro naisip na di dapat nila ginagawa yun.

• 2 weeks later...

Mc Donald's Boni

Please ensure that what you ordered at the Drive Through order takeris what exactly will the Food counter will give you...

Note these are 2 different units ...

the first one will enter in on the POS .... my golly how can one be wrong by simply pressing buttons and there was even a McMoney stub - is she daydreaming or what

the 2nd one will be the one handing over your food ....

It pays to look at what they exactly have given you....

• 2 weeks later...

Golden Fortune restoraunt.

We had a set menu reservation for chinese new year's eve dinner. The food came out at snail's pace, some entres were wrong.

The management decided to be greedy and over accomodate patrons but they were unable to cope up with the orders. A lot of people decided to leave some without paying. We walked out soon but we paid and canceled a lot of orders. Reached 5k+

unfortunately the people they hire here in this country are not fully oriented about the importance of customer service. If at the grass roots level it is not given value or at the very least engrained, then our compaints will go no where. However, i have experienced a few places where waiters take pride in what they do and every complaint is a big deal to them.

What needs to be done is to demand some sort of unexpected auditing of cleanliness and a clear system of penalties. I too have a long list of complaints with many fast food joints...but it seems to get no where.

Btw, the Jolibee along Roxas blvd, i saw that on several occasions some cups fall on the floor. The crew simply holds the cup by the rim and places them back on the pile where it fell from