Sex Or Love? What Makes Relationship Work?

di bah nga my kasabihan? "If you love someone, SEX them free!" hehe! tama ba yon? wahahaha! :lol:

best things in life are free, but for some, credit is good but they need cash... :upside:

relationships work because people communicate their thoughts and feelings. sex is just one aspect of a relationship. mas masarap ang sex pag mahal mo ang katalik. pagtapos ng lovemaking, post-play tight embrace sweet nothings kesa roll over smoke or wash or sleep... :rolleyes:

in a relationship, specially a serious one, love makes it work. sex is an essential part, DEFINITELY! but its still love that keeps it going.

y? for me, if you have great love, or at least love, it shows in all matters concerned, including sex.

because after making love (or having sex) to the one you love, there is a still that lingering feeling. you still care and heck still interested to face the next day ( also the next round of love making) because of love.

while sex, shucks, most often, you will be aware if there is love or not, if after sex, well, you just see your partner as that, ordinary. no other special thing goin.

so, for a relationship to succeed, love is the soul of it. sex is an expression of that love...a beautiful one at that.

love, you just cant go to a corner and ask for one. as for sex, you can have it anytime you want, with anyone. just have the dough to go with the flow.

PEACE! :goatee:

Edited by saeed
in a relationship, specially a serious one, love makes it work. sex is an essential part, DEFINITELY! but its still love that keeps it going.

y? for me, if you have great love, or at least love, it shows in all matters concerned, including sex.

because after making love (or having sex) to the one you love, there is a still that lingering feeling. you still care and heck still interested to face the next day ( also the next round of love making) because of love.

while sex, shucks, most often, you will be aware if there is love or not, if after sex, well, you just see your partner as that, ordinary. no other special thing goin.

so, for a relationship to succeed, love is the soul of it. sex is an expression of that love...a beautiful one at that.

love, you just cant go to a corner and ask for one. as for sex, you can have it anytime you want, with anyone. just have the dough to go with the flow.

PEACE! :goatee:

hmmm <_< nice one bro

walang buhay ang pagmamahal kung walang SEX...!

Pagmamahal lang sa kabiyak ang ganito. You love your parents, siblings, friends... required ba ang sex?

Pwede rin namang impotent ka but you still love your partner... yung iba kahit may kapansanan at walang kapasidad makipagtalik, minamahal pa rin ng asawa nila.

Love makes the relationship work, together with money he he! Di nila maiwan kasi may pera pa.

• 2 months later...

love is the foundation of every relatiohsip.iba ibang taong malapit sa you,iba ibang intensity o level ng love.

sex is an important part for couples. this spices the relationship. in order for the relationship to work, it has to have both.

it will be very difficult for couples to stay together without sex.

I read an article before about sex n love. the article said the stages of man were: he gets attracted, then sex her up then love the partner.

In a woman, she gets attracted, give her love and last is sex.

The way i see things nowadays is that both gender develops attraction first then sex. As to love, that is a big question.............and most marriage failed because of this.

Was there really love at all between a husband and a wife? dont they tied a knot because the guy thought he loved the girl and married her for a constant hot sex not knowing it is just sex all along he wanted? And when he realized he is done with her, he starts looking for a hottie??????

Same goes with a girlfriend , boyfriend thing. sometimes sex goes a long long way, a year or two or more (hot sizzling sex with your mate) then one day u'll past out and say urself u dont want ur partner no more. And u start to see ur partner in a different way.

Love is hard to find. when u do, u r blessed.

How to find love? We can find it only through "HIM"! both male and female should ask "HIM" to change us , see us the beauty of love, see us our boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband in a perspective the way "He" wants us to see our partner.

Then I can say with our Gods help, the relationship will work.

i guess it depends on how serious are you about that particular relationship.

for me, a serious relationship would entail 100% love...counting sex as merely a bonus. like spaghetti, you consider the sex as the cheese...you can eat spag w/ or w/o cheese, and both would be delightful to the palate if your a pasta lover, but admittedly cheese do add a distinct and more wonderful taste.

i mean, if you want just the cheese, then you might as well eat a whole bar of cheese :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

+1 ako d2!

I read an article before about sex n love. the article said the stages of man were: he gets attracted, then sex her up then love the partner.

In a woman, she gets attracted, give her love and last is sex.

The way i see things nowadays is that both gender develops attraction first then sex. As to love, that is a big question.............and most marriage failed because of this.

Was there really love at all between a husband and a wife? dont they tied a knot because the guy thought he loved the girl and married her for a constant hot sex not knowing it is just sex all along he wanted? And when he realized he is done with her, he starts looking for a hottie??????

Same goes with a girlfriend , boyfriend thing. sometimes sex goes a long long way, a year or two or more (hot sizzling sex with your mate) then one day u'll past out and say urself u dont want ur partner no more. And u start to see ur partner in a different way.

Love is hard to find. when u do, u r blessed.

How to find love? We can find it only through "HIM"! both male and female should ask "HIM" to change us , see us the beauty of love, see us our boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband in a perspective the way "He" wants us to see our partner.

Then I can say with our Gods help, the relationship will work.

amen to that sister... ;)