James Bond Vs. Jason Bourne

i like the james bond series, except for george lazenby and daniel craig. but between the two,

i'd side with jason bourne.

in fairness to daniel craig, he might have potential, lets see how he does bond the next time. pierce brosnan was not great also in his first bond appearance.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Jason Bourne

- Knows Jujitsu etc...

- Knows XX different languages - kung spy ka u should know that this is very useful

- Hindi ganun ka manyak .... manyakism always spell trouble ...

Manyakism almost killed James Bond in most instances

Knows XX different languages??? Don't you watch the Bond films, James Bond can speak XX languages too!?!

Knows Jujitsu, dude Bond knows Hand to hand combat as well, I'm not sure what kind of martial arts but if you REALLY watch Bond films you will notice Bond knows alot.

More hands-on sa Girls si Bond kasi Spy-Assassin sya.

I believe Bourne also knows how to deal with women. Bare in mind na nung mission ni Bourne nung Part 1, he got shot and lost part of his memory. So we don't know how Bourne made his spy-assassin mission details.

• 1 month later...

Jason Bourne Handsdown. i mean come on, before James Bon think of a way to knock out Jason Bourne, Bourne already snap his neck..

imean judging from the previous franchise of Bond Movies. james acts with ihs fancy toys.... while bourne use anything within his grasp. just check out the Bourne ultimatum movie... compare it to the James Bond Counter part.. really way off..

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...