PISCES People Unite

hi there,im looking for my alter-ego..my own pisces kind because the best boyfriends i had were pisceans..so anyway 25 -30 piscean guys who likes to hang out with surfergurl.lemme know you;re interested! PM me :blush: i've never done this before,its pretty awkward but guys,no jerks and no perverts! just wanted to prove a point from my friend there are still nice guys to date in the internet!  :D

I can't believe how astoundingly rotten my luck is... I saw this post just now. I wonder if the offer still stands... :unsure: :blush:

PISCES FEMALE

You are feminine, intuitive, responsive and sensual. You are drawn to the creative or occult subjects. You are empathetic to those who have problems, therefore you often get used. You are a great one for fantasizing and in fact acting out your desires. Your biggest problem is that you tend to pick the wrong mate, resulting in the need to have extra marital affairs in order to receive the affection necessary for your survival. You are also prone to tears and extremely good at using emotional blackmail.

:blink: :rolleyes: :huh: :unsure: :blush:

very well said sis :D

• 2 weeks later...

in general, pisceans:

are impulsive. emotional. passionate. also very good at what they do. have a very strong artistic spirit. respond to kindness. intelligence. humor. can be so easily satisfied. can also make the worst enemies. are vindictive. have strong sexual energies.

and that's just the obvious.

:)

hmm. mr. warhammer, maybe you're not looking in the right fish bowl?

women outnumber men by about 5 to 1 in this city. and that's not even discounting the gay men. so you see, you are at an advantage. it's just a matter of wading in the right pools.

ok. all this allusion to water is making me drowsy..

:blink:

PISCES MALE

You are sensitive and passionate, however somewhat unstable. You are attracted to strong voluptuous women. You can be extremely changeable, saying one thing to your lover and then turning around and doing exactly the opposite. You are very intuitive regarding acquaintances however quite blind to the defects of those you love. You love to go first class and will over extend yourself in order to shower your mate with expensive gifts.

:blink: :rolleyes: :huh: :unsure: :blush:

This is oh so true! I'm so surprised how perfectly I fit the description! :lol:

Hello there, fellow Pisceans! :)

in general, pisceans:

are impulsive. emotional. passionate. also very good at what they do. have a very strong artistic spirit. respond to kindness. intelligence. humor. can be so easily satisfied. can also make the worst enemies. are vindictive. have strong sexual energies.

and that's just the obvious.

:)

hmm. mr. warhammer, maybe you're not looking in the right fish bowl?

women outnumber men by about 5 to 1 in this city. and that's not even discounting the gay men. so you see, you are at an advantage. it's just a matter of wading in the right pools.

ok. all this allusion to water is making me drowsy..

:blink:

Ten out of twelve... And that's just the obvious? :blink: Oh dear...

Anyway, Lady Missmanners, I think you're right. Maybe I should expand my hunting grounds. Limiting myself to five hundred meters from my office location ain't helping at all. :blush:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
hi guys! i was born on March 14!!! say ,a guy told me he was traumatized by piscean and he does'nt want to get back.. what is it about us???!!!!

you know what, that's the exact same thing i heard from one of my friends. he said that we pisceans have very strong personalities we can eat other signs whole. so unless the guy is also a pisces, it's sort of really difficult to stay in a relationship with other signs. ahehehehhe

ay!!! gawin nating masaya ito!!! kumpletuhin natin yung buong pisces calendar!!!! aheheheh just copy paste below then write your name beside the date you were born!!! yahooo!!!

feb 19

feb 20

feb 21

feb 22

feb 23

feb 24

feb 25

feb 26

feb 27

feb 28

feb 29 (nyahhahahahhaha :boo: )

mar 1

mar 2

mar 3

mar 4

mar 5

mar 6

mar 7

mar 8

mar 9

mar 10

mar 11

mar 12

mar 13

mar 14 = purple_ink (ako yun!!! nyahahhahahaha :boo: )

mar 15

mar 16

mar 17

mar 18

mar 19

mar 19

mar 20

yahooo!!! ang saya kapag nakumpleto natin to!!! ahehehehehhe :boo: :mtc: