Ruling Planet: Saturn

Gemstone: Blue Sapphire

Element: Earth

Most compatible with: Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn

Can be good with: Scorpio, Cancer, Pisces

A 50-50 chance with: Aries, Sagittarius, Leo

Doubtful with: Gemini, Aquarius, Libra

Capricorn Personality

Capricorns are diligent, conscientious, hardworking and cautious, seldom allowing themselves any sort of permissiveness; this makes them among the most reliable people to work with. You endure hardship well and can be very tolerant, slogging your way up life's steepest climbs and climb you must. You are highly ambitious and will work your way up with patience and hard work-exactly like the mountain goat that represents your Zodiac sign. You have an admirable sense of discipline and a good head for managing finances. Most of you are self-contained and tend to carve your own way. Those who know you well will admire you for your sense of duty, your selflessness in service and your devotion. Although not exactly the centre of attraction at parties, you have a sense of humour that many find attractive. You are sure-footed and most of your productivity is the result of the confidence you bring to your work. You tend to spend far too much energy in being the achiever. You also tend to be moody and fairly self-destructive.

Capricorn Lover

Your ardent and incurable romantic yearning for true love, which is checked by Saturn-the stern planet of discipline. It commands you to be calm, practical and serious. To top it all your practicality and sensibility ensure that you snag the right partner in marriage who can be a good parent and do you proud. Those belonging to the zodiac signs of Taurus, Scorpio and Virgo will make good partners for Capricorns. Nevertheless, love for a stable home and loyalty towards the spouse are your primary concerns. Man or woman, Capricorns love their home, but they are reverent about family ties-be these their own or the ones created with the partner. If you marry a Capri then be prepared to love your in-laws, no matter what. They seldom marry in haste and abhor divorce, but when it happens it is final. They are pretty good and strict parents always concerned with the best for their children's future.

Capricorn Professional

Capricorns make good business people. Shrewd and hardworking, it is unlikely that you will take any rash decisions. You are ambitious and even if you do not have a career of your own, you will make sure your spouse climbs the ladder. You are not up to too much competition and will work at your own pace and deliver the best you can. Capricorns will do well in the fields of academics, industry and even agriculture. Dealing with antiques is also a good profession for you. Money rarely comes to you as an unexpected windfall. It will come through hard work and it will come in a bit late. You should, however, settle down comfortably by the time you are in your early forties.

Capricorn Traveler

You love high places and blossom on mountains. Though you would love to go on a luxurious and comfortable holiday but you are equally frugal about spending money even on a holiday... and keep your expenses in check. Even on holiday you keep yourself disciplined and active; no overindulgence for you. You enjoy historical places and the romance surrounding them.

Capricorn Teens

This young lady is both studious and diligent; she doesn't see much beyond work. She will figure at the top of her class, and that's just the first step for someone as ambitious as her. She is generally friendly, a trait which helps her to achieve her goals, but she'll need a lot of external support to prevent her from taking life too seriously. Conservative by nature, the Capricorn lass is realistic. Her cautious approach to life does not allow her to be a daredevil. Her exceptional organizational skills help her to tide over most crises and attain her goals.

The Capricorn lad will rarely find any leisure since he will be busy chalking out future plans. Serious by nature, he has no time for flippant socializing and has his mind on more important matters. Of course he doesn't want to be rude, but his passion for getting things done often makes him a little bossy. In his leisure time the Capricorn boy loves to indulge in competition, especially in sports, and he finds it very difficult to cope with defeat. For that he needs the support of his compatriots. One-to-one competition also appeals to him. Practical and reliable, he can be trusted with any new responsibility. At the end of the day, a Capricorn boy likes to be surrounded by the spoils of his success. He has been striving for it all through the day. Someday his toils will pay off and he will rule the world.

Capricorn Kids

The Capricorn kid starts behaving like an adult from a very early age. An entrepreneur from the beginning, this child has ambitious plans to touch the sky someday and what is more surprising, it is all chalked out in great detail! Being a cautious player, of course he or she is not going to attempt something that could possibly fail. An excellent sense of responsibility enables this kid to have a way with peers. There lurks a perfectionist in every Capricorn child, who's ready to walk that extra mile.

Capricorn Well-Being

Capricorns are diligent, conscientious, hardworking and cautious, seldom allowing themselves any sort of permissiveness, making them among the most reliable people to work with. You endure hardship well and can be very tolerant, slogging your way up life's steepest of climbs and climb you must. You are highly ambitious and will work your way up through patience and hard work - exactly like the mountain goat that represents your Zodiac sign. You have an admirable sense of discipline and a good head for managing finances. Most of you are self-contained and tend to carve your own way. Those who know you well will admire you for your sense of duty, your selflessness in service and your devotion. Although not exactly the centre of attraction at parties, you have a sense of humour that many find attractive. You are sure-footed and most of your productivity is the result of the confidence you bring to your work. You tend to spend far too much energy towards achieving in your work field. You also tend to be moody and fairly self-destructive.

Capricorn Luck

It is the darker colors, the colors of night, that bring you luck. Black, brown, blue and grey will be good colors to wear, while in gemstones you should choose sapphire, amethyst, garnet and black onyx. Numbers 1, 4 and 8 and those that add up to these prove lucky for Capricorns. Saturday is your lucky day. Saturn is your ruler and your element is earth.

i love reading things about me. truly, caps are ambitious, hardworking, driven, independent and ever-reliable.

they make good managers in the workplace.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
are you pessimistic and fatalistic? miserly and grudging? I am! I'm a Capricorn!

Reply:

Am I pessimistic? Not really, but I'm a realist. I based my decisions and actions on real-world experience. Not dwell on false hopes and unrealistic expectations.

Am I a fatalist? Maybe. For me it's do or die. All or nothing.

Am I miserly? Not quite. I'm just practical.

Grudging? Hell yeah! If someone betrays me, betcha the trust is gone forever. I forgive but I never forget.

I am a Capricorn.