Do You Believe in UFOs?

Ako, I believe it's really possible.

Kung highly advanced sila, I'd assume that they also have higher level of consideration (tama ba yun?) na hindi nila guguluhin "significantly" and development natin.

Parang sa Star Trek lang (trekkie here) na merong first contact rules. Hehehe!

But still, takot pa rin ako sa aliens. Don't know what they're capable of.

Syempre naman....we don't know what their intentions are. The fact that nothing significant has happened yet may indicate that these aliens could just be observing us. Or waiting for the right time to strike!!! Wag naman sana. He he he....

Syempre naman....we don't know what their intentions are. The fact that nothing significant has happened yet may indicate that these aliens could just be observing us. Or waiting for the right time to strike!!! Wag naman sana. He he he....

ang tanong ko who made this Aliens?

natapos ko na mga episodes ng Ancient Aliens, at mga iba pang documentaries, I'm also a believer that aliens do exist talaga.

check Dr.Steven Greer and the Disclosure project, in youtube.

lots of discussions and testimonies, you just have to listen.

i believe that we are not alone in our galaxy.

and these intelligent beings are just out there... closer than you think... but they are not the threat.

the threat is already among us, since the dawn of slavery.

just my opinion

check Dr.Steven Greer and the Disclosure project, in youtube.

lots of discussions and testimonies, you just have to listen.

i believe that we are not alone in our galaxy.

and these intelligent beings are just out there... closer than you think... but they are not the threat.

the threat is already among us, since the dawn of slavery.

just my opinion

Yes just the immense size of the universe and its immense age are probably major factors leading to the possibility that we are not alone....

while I'm skeptical as to the fact that these UFOs are actually alien spacecraft, like you guys I believe that aliens do exist.

Now to blow your mind about extra terrestrials.

Multiverse theory.

Now I'm referencing Neil Tyson from memory so I might f#&k it up but the gist is, the way the universe is programmed by whatever divine entity, it never does singularly. What do I mean? Way back we believed that we were the only planet, but no we discovered that there are other planets around us. We also believed that there was only one sun, again we were wrong on that, we discovered that there are a hundred billion other "suns" in the galaxy, what about the milky way, surely there must only be one milky way? Wrong with that again, since we have discovered a multitude of other galaxies, hundreds of billions also. But what about the universe? well there's already this multiverse theory.

Now follow this line of thought. If God (or the divine entity whatever), doesn't make anything singularly, and we've been proven time and again to be wrong, wouldn't there also be multiple multiverses?

Rogue planets

Again referencing Neil Tyson

so you look at the galaxy and you look at the different solar systems you'll notice that some systems have dual stars, quite similar to what you see in sci-fi movies.

Now the way planets orbit around these dual suns is quite different from the way we orbit our own sun, because there's two of them, planets often do figure eights around the twin stars when they orbit. Now the gravity of two stars are great enough to knock one planet off of the orbital track and into space. So you have this planet that have ejected themselves from star systems with no sun to orbit around because they have ejected themselves out of the gravitational pull of the sun, but more importantly these planets cannot be seen because they don't have a star to illuminate them.

This is what Neil Tyson calls a rogue planet. Planets ejected out of star systems, constantly travelling the universe almost like a space ship. These planets could very well have life on them.

Now why does he say that there could be life on these rogue planets.

there has been evidence that life can exist without the star, and contrary to what we all read in our science texts, life doesn't need the sun to grow. What life needs is energy. And energy can be found on the inside of the planet, from the center. evidence to support this theory can be found in the Juan de Fuca ridge (it's essentially a whole in the ocean that reaches into the earths core), where life forms have been found to exist without the sun, utilizing energy generated from some sort of geo-chemical synthesis that has nothing to do with the sun.

----

so given the fact that there maybe 1) multiple multiverses - which exponentially grow the number of potential planets that can have life and 2) there are planets that we can see aside from the hundreds of billions that we can see and 3) life can exist outside of the realms of what we commonly believe crucial to cultivate life.

Yes I believe that there can be life elsewhere in the universe, maybe in a form that we don't recognize

But them visiting us, I'm not so sure. Again given the multiple multiverses, I can't think of any possible reason of why they would visit us. IF they're here by accident then they would probably reveal themselves as sentient and probably ask for help going back, but to assume that they're hiding in plain sight just observing means that they've been here before, which leads me back to the question, why earth? why us?

But conversely, aliens might already be here, they're just in a form that allows them to exist in a space that we can't access yet. They're just somewhere on earth but beyond our normal five senses.

Bro just to quote what you just said: "But conversely, aliens might already be here, they're just in a form that allows them to exist in a space that we can't access yet. They're just somewhere on earth but beyond our normal five senses."

I don't know if you believe in ghosts, spirits, demons, or any other entity from the paranormal. I do believe in their existence but like what you pointed above, they may be in a form that allows them to exist in a space that we can't access yet. Possibly like aliens, they cannot be experienced through our normal five senses.

Edited by Bugatti Veyron

ghosts, and all that stuff are not beyond the realm of possibility, and while they cannot be explained now, it's only a matter of time when people accept this phenomena as naturally occurring and come up with ways to measure this scientifically. we're not just at that stage yet. But people are already studying the existence of another sense, or probably a number of other senses available to us. There's a group of scientists (sorry I can't remember the name or cite the source) that has studied that peculiar phenomena of feeling somebody looking at your back. I can't remember the exact number but they came up with something like 70 or 80% of their test subjects positively felt somebody looking at their back. so it's been tested but we haven't developed the tools to properly measure and observe this phenomena.

again I don't believe that we have discovered everything there is to discover about our world, with all the weird s@%t that I have heard or read about, there are a lot of things that remain to be seen.

ghosts and aliens are just the tip of the iceberg, then you have things such as remote viewing, shared consciousness, and psychokinesis.

And scientists are really getting into this now, there's a group of scientists that work at Princeton, at the Princeton Scientific Anomalies lab, who study exactly this kind of phenomena. And you wouldn't believe what these guys have found. Keep in mind that these are real scientists and not backyard conspiracy theorists, their methods are checked and double checked for scientific accuracy by top mathematicians and statisticians. What's crazy is that they're largely funded by the military.

as for the litteral meaning of UFO, yes there are

military prototypes are just a few

as for the aliens, of course. we are not alone!

even though it is true that earth creatures sit in a very balanced environment (aka the goldilocks area of the solar system) that does not mean that other beings should also share the same in order to live

even the most inhospitable places on earth still has life in it. life is just mass that wants to reproduce itself

so for beings that have the capabilities of universal travel, yeah, its possible.

Are we so arrogant to say that we are the only intelligent life in the vast space that we call the universe??? of course there are aliens out there and maybe they just don't want to meddle in our primitive affairs.

if an alien civilization has the capacity and technology to travel through space they would look upon us as if we were cave men too primitive to have an intelligent conversation. we cant even go to the Moon on a regular basis and thats the closest land that we can go outside Earth.

Are we so arrogant to say that we are the only intelligent life in the vast space that we call the universe??? of course there are aliens out there and maybe they just don't want to meddle in our primitive affairs.

if an alien civilization has the capacity and technology to travel through space they would look upon us as if we were cave men too primitive to have an intelligent conversation. we cant even go to the Moon on a regular basis and thats the closest land that we can go outside Earth.

Medieval man was also arrogant in the belief that everything revolved around the Earth including the sun. The Earth was considered the center of the universe.

• 2 weeks later...

Medieval man was also arrogant in the belief that everything revolved around the Earth including the sun. The Earth was considered the center of the universe.

Galileo Galilei was almost executed by the church of his time for stating that the earth revolved around the sun and not the other way around which the church insisted was the truth. Galileo was forced to retract his earlier statements.

So much for the church's infallibility. It has since admitted the injustice in persecuting this great scientist.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i saw one circa 2000. Nightime. It was a lighted ball in the sky, and it was mistaken as a bright star, until it "moved". Weird pero of course, Pag-asa dispelled that sighting as a weather baloon. Upwards kaya yung galaw nun. The one I saw moved sideways. :-)

Can weather balloons move forward, hover, move to the right, then hover again, move backward, stop, and then move forward again? The one I saw many years ago did just that.

I just wish I had my video camera with me back then.

Good pm.

In my younger years i was fascinated with this kind of thing. UFOs, Aliens etc.

Now as i grow old i try to see things in reality and maturely.

To answer the question, my answer would be Yes as a UFO but No as it came from the outer space.

What we perceive as High Technology in this present time is a low-technology in future time. thats the common mistake of UFO believers (was my mistake when i was on my younger years.)

if ever you encounter a UFO try drawing it to closest detail you can ever achieve and keep it for another 10 to 20 years. after those years try to look back on your drawing. youll start to realize that the design of such UFO's changes as what we perceive as High Tech which we claim that came from advance civilization or not from this solar system etc.

my point here is that it is a fact that Unidentified Flying Objects roam our planet but it does not entirely mean that it came from "not" in this planet.

it is MAN MADE.

the evidence that it is MAN MADE and its flaw is its DESIGN. which continue to change the same as our creativity.

Regarding the Ancient and Aliens...

was a fan of there extensive research and one particular guy whom might have an actual close encounter as his hair presents as an evidence which never returned to normal straight or curl type. his hair always looks like amazed and shocked at the same time. that inquisitive guy. cant remember his name. nevermind.

Bro I understand. Before I saw my first UFO many many years ago I didn't believe they existed either. I can't expect you to take my word or the words of others at face value. I can only relate what I actually saw.

Seeing is believing. You will become a believer the moment you actually see one.

oo peke lang nmn ung napapanuod natin sa youtube

• 3 weeks later...

Regarding the Ancient and Aliens...

was a fan of there extensive research and one particular guy whom might have an actual close encounter as his hair presents as an evidence which never returned to normal straight or curl type. his hair always looks like amazed and shocked at the same time. that inquisitive guy. cant remember his name. nevermind.

i agree to your claim sir yun din ang nasa isip ko someone outthere but definitely not from the outer space. isa di sa iniisip ko baka galing din sila from future at yung ufo ay yung kanilang time travel machine.:P