Jap/Korean Fashion

cfran55

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I saw that in bape.com and I think they also have another one in Singapore.

nice store (the one in hongkong), linis tignan, mostly white walls and mirrors. but as usual, mahal lumalabas once you convert the hongkong dollar to peso. saka if you're not that young anymore medyo di na bagay, masyado kasi loud yung colors ng bape.

Edited by mild seven
nice store (the one in hongkong), linis tignan, mostly white walls and mirrors. but as usual, mahal lumalabas once you convert the hongkong dollar to peso. saka if you're not that young anymore medyo di na bagay, masyado kasi loud yung colors ng bape.

yeah but you gotta love the the funny shark-like design in the hood :P

• 2 weeks later...
Im not from Phils but theres no BAPEs in the Phils, if there was then its fake.

BAPEs are limited edition clothing and outside of Japan they only have some stores in NY, London & *I think* LA and some other places.

I have a few BAPE shoes but i had to buy them online, at an expensive price!

Trouble with BAPE & BBC is that Nigo (founder) wanted his clothing to be very limited and some of his shops in Japan are not listed in phone directories nor have shop signs for customers to find the label so its basically very very exclusive and thats what makes people want em'. Also some shops have a strict one item policy, so customers can only buy one item in that store for a month haha

He basically said he doesnt want much people to wear his clothing, and hence the limited editions coz each shirt/shoes have numbers on em.

how about the shirts?!? there's this group DICE & K9 and i saw one of the members wearing a BBC shirt... i love that shirt... and their shoes!

when i visited this past holiday season all i found was fake bape shoes in GH and they had some fake tee and trucker/mesh cap in a store in megamall called american blvd or something like that

the shirt and cap in the Dice and K9 video was fake

ahhh... ok... so he's a fashion victim pala?!? hahaha!

• 1 month later...
when i visited this past holiday season all i found was fake bape shoes in GH and they had some fake tee and trucker/mesh cap in a store in megamall called american blvd or something like that

the shirt and cap in the Dice and K9 video was fake

LOL....IMO those guys are posers anyways! But that chic in their group is fine tho! :thumbsupsmiley:

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...