:ninja: at least we have a muse for our HR thread, im sure you will need a banner for them to see. fearless lovr haba ng poym mo ah n still it's very informative because all the things you want to say is there/..... post post na lng for eb's n topics to be discussed. :ninja:

muse? baka mascot!!!

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another important rule you'll have to remember during interviews:

Anything you say, can and will be used against you :evil:

So answer all questions as accurately and as concisely as you can- no beating around the bush.

wow parang police ha! :evil: :evil: :evil:

... though nasabi na ni django and dodge and consequence ng di mo pagsasabi ng totoo during your interview... what i can add is this... you have made the decision to leave your present employment because you never waited for the actual hiring document to be signed. your non-hiring with the company you're seeking employment with will already be immaterial, tapos na boksing, since even if you'd be able to take back your resignation, alam mo na talagang gusto mo ng umalis.

it would just be a question of when, or who would nake the first move. your company would immediately accept your resignation and make it irrevocable - since it is their prerogative to give it back or not. or resigning again.

if i were you bro, i'd go on with my resignation and look for another company.

goodluck...

:ninja: yup fearless lover is right.. it's the company's choice whether they want to take you back or not, i just want to add one more thing! if the company thinks that you are very important to their day to day operations, they would keep you no matter what.. if they give you a raise or more benefits than the other employees so you could stay......... but if they know that you are despensable, pag nag resign ka IT"S AUTOMATIC FOR THEM TO SIGN YOUR RESIGNATION LETTER... n parang di rin yta maganda tignan dhil nag resign ka dn gusto mo bawiin... just go on and find greener pasteurs outside the company na lng. :ninja:

actually i already informed the hr manager pero ala pa kami formal na pag-uusap. titignan pa daw nya. ala pa nga ako sked for exit interview eh. pero what worried me most is that nag pass na ko resignation letter w/o a formal job offer from another firm. pero i did asked the hr of the other firm and they said that they r just waiting for my MR. inisip ko kc na baka pinapatagal lang nila un.

another issue: nawala ng hr namin ung photocopy ng contract ko na may nakalagay na 2yr service requirement. eh kung nawala din ung copy ko? may laban ba ko na maging void un contract??

:ninja: NAWALA.. that's ubsurd... I know all contracts have 3 copies, mostly sa company kc 1 for the employee, 1 for the hr and 1 for the payroll department, kya yung snasabi na nawala it's impossible....

or maybe you still have commitments in the company thats why they dont want to let you go? I dunno if the contract could be void? just ask the HR guros around in this thread... ASK sebf27 our muse n frles lvr maybe they know a thing or two about voiding the contract... :ninja:

or bka iniipit ka nila! d kya! :ninja:

actually i already informed the hr manager pero ala pa kami formal na pag-uusap. titignan pa daw nya. ala pa nga ako sked for exit interview eh.  pero what worried me most is that nag pass na ko resignation letter w/o a formal job offer from another firm.  pero i did asked the hr of the other firm and they said that they r just waiting for my MR.  inisip ko kc na baka pinapatagal lang nila un.

another issue:  nawala ng hr namin ung photocopy ng contract ko na may nakalagay na 2yr service requirement.  eh kung nawala din ung copy ko? may laban ba ko na maging void un contract??

going back to the character/background investigation... if the company is really big or multinational or both, then the possibility of conducting BI/CI before employment is really greater. However, if they have really conducted an investigation, which is not an ordinary task at nalaman ang totoo, then informing you that you may not be considered by the company should be easier. dapat noong palang sinabihan ka na agad, unless na lang di pa tapos ang BI/CI. Another point to be considered is your status being employed, an investigator will not just say that they are gathering information because you are being considered for employment by another company. Definitely, the investigator will be more discrete. Para lalo kang wag kabahan ( :P :P :P )... if the investigator is just average and not very good, he may not be able to find out anything about the scholarship/sponsosship being tied to your employment.

then doon sa last issue... in our company nga contracts prepared in four copies, 1 for the employee, 1 for the hr, 1 for the payroll and last copy sa legal namin - kasi notariado yan. pero sabi mo nga nawala at wala silang maipakita sa iyo... as far as i know... or i guess even in law... a verbal contract is as good as written one (itanong mo kaya kay atty templar :D :D :D ) on the other hand... mas malakas talaga yung may legal document (itanong mo uli kay atty. templar :lol: :lol: :lol: ) lalo na sa violation of agreement. if the company is serious, pede ka talagang kasuhan... just to show an example to the company.

again bro... kung di ka man matanggap sa pinapasukan mo... still go on with your resignation (palabra de honor) and be honest ;) ;) ;) .

Hello HR peeps. Sana hindi ako off-topic pero I need help sa venue to hold a Sales Rally good for 200 pax. Can you have a listing of recommended venues within Metro Manila? With your numerous database of where you conduct or attended seminars and other big events, baka may list po kayong ng request ko.

Thanks.

Please state name of place, and contact numbers. Contact person will appreciated.

actually i already informed the hr manager pero ala pa kami formal na pag-uusap. titignan pa daw nya. ala pa nga ako sked for exit interview eh.  pero what worried me most is that nag pass na ko resignation letter w/o a formal job offer from another firm.  pero i did asked the hr of the other firm and they said that they r just waiting for my MR.  inisip ko kc na baka pinapatagal lang nila un.

another issue:  nawala ng hr namin ung photocopy ng contract ko na may nakalagay na 2yr service requirement.  eh kung nawala din ung copy ko? may laban ba ko na maging void un contract??

going back to the character/background investigation... if the company is really big or multinational or both, then the possibility of conducting BI/CI before employment is really greater. However, if they have really conducted an investigation, which is not an ordinary task at nalaman ang totoo, then informing you that you may not be considered by the company should be easier. dapat noong palang sinabihan ka na agad, unless na lang di pa tapos ang BI/CI. Another point to be considered is your status being employed, an investigator will not just say that they are gathering information because you are being considered for employment by another company. Definitely, the investigator will be more discrete. Para lalo kang wag kabahan ( :P :P :P )... if the investigator is just average and not very good, he may not be able to find out anything about the scholarship/sponsosship being tied to your employment.

then doon sa last issue... in our company nga contracts prepared in four copies, 1 for the employee, 1 for the hr, 1 for the payroll and last copy sa legal namin - kasi notariado yan. pero sabi mo nga nawala at wala silang maipakita sa iyo... as far as i know... or i guess even in law... a verbal contract is as good as written one (itanong mo kaya kay atty templar :D :D :D ) on the other hand... mas malakas talaga yung may legal document (itanong mo uli kay atty. templar :lol: :lol: :lol: ) lalo na sa violation of agreement. if the company is serious, pede ka talagang kasuhan... just to show an example to the company.

again bro... kung di ka man matanggap sa pinapasukan mo... still go on with your resignation (palabra de honor) and be honest ;) ;) ;) .

2 copies lang sa amin, 1 sa hr and orig sa akin. actually nasa akin pa ung contract ko. tinitignan ko lang kung ano purpose nila at bakit nawal copy nila. in fact, 3 pa nga daw kami ang nawawala ang copy ng contract. sabi sa kin may audit daw sila at kelangan lang nila para sa 201 files.

pero ang tanong ko talaga is, pag nag exit review kami at pinakita sa akin ung cost ng babayaran ko, pwede ko ba sila kuwestyunin kung nasaan ung contract ko?

need help talaga

2 copies lang sa amin, 1 sa hr and orig sa akin.  actually nasa akin pa ung contract ko.  tinitignan ko lang kung ano purpose nila at bakit nawal copy nila.  in fact, 3 pa nga daw kami ang nawawala ang copy ng contract.  sabi sa kin may audit daw sila at kelangan lang nila para sa 201 files.

pero ang tanong ko talaga is,  pag nag exit review kami at pinakita sa akin ung cost ng babayaran ko, pwede ko ba sila kuwestyunin kung nasaan ung contract ko?

need help talaga

(kung pede mong kwestyunin kung nasaan yung contract mo) what for? ... you have a copy of your contract. hindi palibhasa they cannot present to your their copy eh quits na kayo. you know for a fact that you have an obligation with them.

again if i were you... babayaran ko na lang whatever accountabilities i have to my employer. in the first place papakinabangan ko naman yung natutunan ko sa schooling and secondly, naging masaya ka naman yata at fair ang company sa iyo during your stay with them, third, be professional.

anyway, opinion ko lang to... you are responsible to your action but be positive to your decision...

sabi nga pre: honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom ;) ;) ;)

peaceY

fearless lover

thanks pre! ganyan naman talga gagawin ko eh. well, naging masaya nga din ako d2 and gained lots of frends here.

gud to hear that bro... we hope nakatulong kami sa iyo kahit papaano. anyway, hope to see you in one of our ebs to update us.

balik ka lang kung may tanong ka ulit... its here for you to serve.

always keep up the gud work...

idol cyber... check this out

valle verde country club: (pasig city)

capacity: 200-250 persons

reservation fee: 15k

food/drinks requirements: 30k

OHP: 750.00

Sound System/PA only: 240.00

first 3 hrs of room is free but for the succeeding hr. is 800.00

contact nos. 6311711

club filipino: kalayaan hall (san juan, metro manila)

capacity: 200 - 250 persons

reservation fee: 15k

food/drinks requirements: 66k

OHP: 800.00

sound system: 4,500.00

white board: free of charge

first 4 hrs of room is free but for the succeeding hr is 2,800.00

contact nos. 7222021 ask for Flor

big problem bro... membership pareho, pero baka may kakilala ka na members ng mga club na to, pede kang pa-endorse. siguro... since our company is a member of valle verde club... i can help you to endorse thru our company. just let me know.

more coming bro... di pa lang kumpleto details.

fearless, question ulit... pag nahire na ko dun sa inaaplyan ko, pwede ko kaya sabihin sa kanila na im paying my contract and kung pwede salary loan ko na lang? kaya lang probi muna kc dun for 6 months eh

gud question... at least malinaw na babayaran mo yung employer. anyway, before your employer allow you to go, you have to complete your clearance and if ever meron kang accountabilities... then, you have to pay/return before releasing your clearance. depende sa policy ng company... some companies will not allow you kung di mo babayaran agad yung dapat mong bayaran or yung iba naman pumapayag sa promisory or hulugan.

re: sa cash advance sa bagong company para bayaran mo yung dapat mong bayaran eh depende na naman yan sa policy ng company. pero as far as i know, pag probi ka, you're not entitled yet sa mga benefits like cash advance and other... again sabi ko nga depende sa policy ng company na lilipatan mo. ipangutang mo na lang muna bago ka umalis sa company mo para di mo na sila babalikan... unless nalang pre may maganda sa hr or accounting kaya gusto mo pababalik-balik ka... :P :P :P

keep on posting pre...

fearless, question ulit... pag nahire na ko dun sa inaaplyan ko, pwede ko kaya sabihin sa kanila na im paying my contract and kung pwede salary loan ko na lang? kaya lang probi muna kc dun for 6 months eh

well u can actually tell them that (good dahil honest ka) but i doubt if u can do the loan thing masyado ka kasing bago for them maybe after 6 months :D

when will company owners and HR managers in makati finally becomne objective? when will they stop this idiocy of prioritizing graduates from the 'big four'?

well we can blame them sir, for once meron kasing status quo na tinatawag eh... dont wori nowaday tehy are more particular with the work experience..

nweis biktima ka din ba ng ganitong standard :rolleyes:

when will company owners and HR managers in makati finally becomne objective? when will they stop this idiocy of prioritizing graduates from the 'big four'?

well in our company in Sykes Asia we're not the objective type of employers, well if the applicants is really qualified we process immediately the application, but it's case to case basis also kasi it depends in the needs also.