Ho Chi Minh City

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Food is quite good for me but I would prefer Thai food. There are exotic food to check and this is where I had my first taste of snake meat. Anyway, I had another one in Cambodia for crocodile meat which I think I like the texture.

Going around the city for night life, I would suggest to take taxi/limo that operate for tourist. One is SAIGONTOURIST with telephone number 8-45-88-88 and 8-46-46-46. Or you can arrange in the hotel for this services. Driver speak good English and friendly. Naging kainuman ko pa nga yung driver in those KTVs then siyempre provided me girls sa little hotel.

May alak sila na kung ano-ano ang binabad talo yung lambanog natin. Babad nila ahas, scorpion and others.

Same, for me Thai food is better, but their food is also not bad.

Never tried saigon tourist, usually takes vinasun taxi.

As for the club or bar, i suggests Napoly. With live band, young pretty ladies and can speak english, at the second floor hidden behind a restaurant. Never tried the exotic alcoholic drinks (no plan to try at all 😂)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

No need for d same as an countries

Pag Philippine passport no need visa. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_policy_of_Vietnam#Visa_exemption)

Hassle nung pumunta kami 8 years ago Canadian Passport gamit namin, visa on arrival added cost..

Had an awesome time in Ho Chi Minh, great food. We mostly ate street foods and never got sick so malinis naman. Crossing the road was one of the most harrowing experiences in my life, dapat tuloy tuloy ka lang, wag titigil at hesitate. Alcohol and cigarettes was a lot too, every kain namin may beer at yosi.

BTW, may naka try ba sa inyo yung "chu-pit" or Ho toc? We wanted to try it but scared AF, baka ma locked up abroad kami. Looked interesting as we saw a lot of salons where the hairdressers was super hot and wearing skimpy clothes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...