Spooky Nights!

i still believe there are those people who are likely to see supernatural... not necessarily open ung 3rd eye nila... B)

i like to call them "pakitain".. and unfortunately i'm not one of them.. so i think hindi magwowork sa kin to.. :unsure:

but i would still want to try it.. as they say "no harm in trying.." :)

Lahat tayo may 3rd eye.Di lang tayo marunong mag-open.Yung iba kse, accidentally and unconciously nao-open yun... esp. nung bata pa sila... There's a lot of methods to open the 3rd eye... yun e kung interesado ka lang naman.

Pero with "Grid Portalling", you dont need a 3rd eye to see what your naked eyes couldnt see. Kaya nga may gateway e. Yung monitor mo. Tsaka this is an invitation only.Pag ayaw nung ghost magpakita sa iyo, wala ka mgagawa.While your concentrating,unconciously, your negotiating with the spirits... parang your convincing them to appear sa "show" mo. They are as afraid as you are in attaching to the grid. Kung merong presence sa house nyo, you dont need to close your eyes that long. Baka pag pikit mo pa lang you'll feel them na.Pero pag wala, it will take time.

BEWARE : While you're concentrating and you smell something like burning flesh.... STOP IT! Maybe it's your skin... baka masyadong malapit sa iyo yung candle.... :lol:

This is not for everyone. These spirits can follow you home and are not easy to get rid of.

Maghintay ng hatinggabi, patayin lahat ng ilaw sa kwarto.

Magsindi ka ng kandila.

Harap ka sa salamin.

Pumikit ka.

Sabihin mo "Candyman" 3 times

Idilat mo mga mata mo.

Tingnan ang imahe mo sa salamin.

Itaas mo ang kanang kamay mo.

Batukan ang sarili dahil naniwala ka sa akin. :P

Here's another version :

Kumuha ka ng puting-puting bato.

Maghintay ng hatinggabi, patayin lahat ng ilaw sa kwarto.

Magsindi ka ng 2 itim na kandila.

Harap ka sa salamin.

Pumikit ka.

Hawakan mo ng mahigpit at bulungan mo ng dasal ang puting bato

Idilat mo mga mata mo.

Isubo mo ang puting bato.

Tingnan ang imahe mo sa salamin.

Itaas mo ang 2 kamay mo.

Tapos sumigaw ka ng malakas....

DARNA!!! :blink:

Similar elevator experience by my officemate!

We work for a production house and we do late night edits. He hopped on the elevator at 4am to go up the 15th floor. At the 4th floor, a little girl walks in, but doesn't press a floor. My friend began to wonder what a little girl would be doing up at that odd hour, but thought nothing of it.

Just as he was approaching the 15th, the little girl faces him, and says in a casual way, "Naniniwala ka ba sa multo?"

Freaked but not wanting to panic, my friend just says, "Hinde", and gets off the 15th floor.

The girl didn't step out of the elevator.

parang ayoko nang sumakay sa mga elevator ah! kakapraning! :blink:

too much info! :)) natatakot nko.. nung last week lang, nagtapang tapangan akong sumakay ng elevator sa office ng pinag-oojt han ko kahit wala akong ksabay eh.. errie pa nmn ungbuilding kz luma na.. 3rd flr lng naman so maikli lng ung time na paakyat dun.. tiny ko lang sumakay mag isa.. ignore what i had in my mind.. ung sa napanuod ko sa the eye, kz nga mag isa lang ako.. shet! prang antagal tagal ko sa elvator nun eh 3rd flr lang naman ako.. tas nabasa ko pa mga wento nyo.. yoko na tlga! lolz :D

oi! lian! itr-try ko na sana yung grid portaling mo! kaso may naalala ko? so if i were able to make it work.. how do i close the portal? or just how do i stop it?

kasi based on kwento-kwento, kaya may nababaliw sa spirit of the glass e dahil di nila na tapos ng tama.. so the spirit ended up lost and kept haunting them, or sumthing like that..

eto experience ko!

woke up one night feeling hot.. (mainit hindi horny)

so i decided to continue my sleep downstairs.. since the sofa was close to the window..

went down with my eyes half closed kasi antok na antok na ko.. i reached the sofa and went to sleep..

at around 3 am.. i felt a sudden gush of wind and it was cold.. opened my eyes to see if it was raining or why it felt cold..

my eyes immidiately landed on a figure just outside the window.. it was white.. obscurred by the darkness.. it was a sight i would not forget..

i was frozen.. i couldn't even scream.. i closed my eyes again.. hoping it would be gone after some time.. it was not..

after a few moments of just lying there with my eyes closed, i felt a force that urged me to open my eyes and see the face of this image.. i slowly lifted my eyelids.. and saw that it had no head..

i could hear my heart beat at that very moment.. i felt every hair in my body standing on its end.. the silence all around just made things, eerier..

i fell asleep without me knowing it.. (maybe i fainted..)

woke up and there was sunlight.. and i saw the image outside my window..

it was my white t-shirt....

(oh god i feel stupid)

eto experience ko!

woke up one night feeling hot.. (mainit hindi horny)

so i decided to continue my sleep downstairs.. since the sofa was close to the window..

went down with my eyes half closed kasi antok na antok na ko.. i reached the sofa and went to sleep..

at around 3 am.. i felt a sudden gush of wind and it was cold.. opened my eyes to see if it was raining or why it felt cold..

my eyes immidiately landed on a figure just outside the window.. it was white.. obscurred by the darkness.. it was a sight i would not forget..

i was frozen.. i couldn't even scream.. i closed my eyes again.. hoping it would be gone after some time.. it was not..

after a few moments of just lying there with my eyes closed, i felt a force that urged me to open my eyes and see the face of this image.. i slowly lifted my eyelids.. and saw that it had no head..

i could hear my heart beat at that very moment.. i felt every hair in my body standing on its end.. the silence all around just made things, eerier..

i fell asleep without me knowing it.. (maybe i fainted..)

woke up and there was sunlight.. and i saw the image outside my window..

it was my white t-shirt....

(oh god i feel stupid)

hahahaha.... funny, kaya lang dapat yata sa kabilang thread? :lol:

oi ala nbang ghost stories dyan???? :D

nuod nalang tayo ng "THE GRUDGE"!.. kita ko trailer eh, kakatakot! :ninja:

gus2 ko manuoddddddddddddddddddddddd!!! :P

oo nga eh, panahon pa naman ng mga ghost stories ngayon. siguro pagbalik natin galing sa mga sementeryo, bubuhos ang mga kwento. heheheh :lol:

anong story nyan? tara, nood tayo! :lol: :blush:

oo nga eh, panahon pa naman ng mga ghost stories ngayon. siguro pagbalik natin galing sa mga sementeryo, bubuhos ang mga kwento. heheheh :lol:

anong story nyan? tara, nood tayo! :lol: :blush:

The Grudge. (An Lo, I wet myself)

Posted by John Campea on September 11, 2003 01:17 PM

The Following was posted by BlotchyPorridge at The Movie Blog

Take your hand. Cover it with glass shards.

Now cram it up your butt.

Grab a hold of your stomach.

Squeeze until everything's shredded to bits.

Now, while you're doing that, have a truck drive through your face.

You're now watching "The Grudge" a movie made to freak you so intensely, you'll voluntarily crap your pants just to ease the tension.

The amazing planners of The Toronto Film Fest brought us "Ju-on: The Grudge" - a horror film from Japan, who's films as of late, seems to (finally) be re-defining the genre here in North America. Ju-on: The Grudge is no exception as it's the freakiest thing I've ever seen. No furthur comparison needed, that's the end of the sentence.

--Remember that wildly freaky scene in "the Shining" with the two girls staring at the end of the hallway? Haunted you forever, right? -- This show is an hour and a half of that scene on crack. Movies like this create those mumbling people who talk to buildings.

ANECDOTES ABOUT THE MOVIE YOU MAY NOT CARE about:

- It was first made in two parts for Television in Japan. It got popular, they made a movie, which I just saw.

- Sam Raimi (Army of Darkness and Spiderman) is making a re-make - working along side the original director and is currently filming it in Japan. Okay, enough of the boring stuff.

SOIL YOURSELF STUFF:

Where other scary movies are released and seem to say: "We have this amazing, full story that's very creepy at times" - like The Others or Sixth Sense -- Ju-on seems to say this: "You came for a Ghost story - which is what you're going to get. So sit there while we shove your heart through your butt-hoop. Go."

The world of Ju-on takes place in a house - go figure - and it's haunted. That's about it. we see "the rest of the world" here and there, but it seems 75% of the movie is just this house with one really ticked off entity and all of the colliding time-limes of all the innocent suckers that keep encountering it. ....

....And there's this cat....

...and there's this whacked out lonely kid....

...and they stare....

...and gnarl.. And they FRICKIN' STARE AND STARE AND STARE .. And then you piss yourself... and then there's screaming...oh the screaming... And this shadow covers EVERYTHING.. AND THESE EYES, YOU CAN SEE THESE EYES, AND IT CRAWLS THROUGH DEMENTIA AND THE DARKNESS MOVES YOU'RE GRABBED BY THE SHADOW AND THEY'RE RIGHT BEHIND YOU AND .. .. I ... just...crapped myself.

You should really see this. I need a mop.

basahin mo nlng yang reaction nya.. lolz :D nakita ko na ung trailer nyan eh.. scary! :blink: nuod tayo! :P

pahabol sa halloween: :D

lecheng elevator ng RCBC yan, pati ako napagtripan na rin :cry: :cry: :cry: my team mate and i never spoke about it while we were inside...paglabas takbo agad, then dun na kami nagreact :unsure:

can somebody tell me na technical prob lang yun? :( the whole afternoon i tried to convince myself na ganon nga lang :sick:

pahabol sa halloween: :D

lecheng elevator ng RCBC yan, pati ako napagtripan na rin <_<

anyway, this happened few weeks ago...my team mate and i was about to go home. paglabas namin ng door going to the hallway where the elevators are, no one was there, not even the guard. im so sure, 2 lang kami sa hallway. i was about to reach for the button for elevator, approximately not more than 1ft yung distance ng fingers ko sa button ng elevator, umilaw na sila...take note, we're goin down so sympre downward button yung pipindutin, pero what happened was sabay nag-ilaw yung up and down buttons :cry: :cry: :cry: my team mate and i never spoke about it while we were inside...paglabas takbo agad, then dun na kami nagreact :unsure:

can somebody tell me na technical prob lang yun? :( the whole afternoon i tried to convince myself na ganon nga lang :sick:

*seriously considers the situation*

apparently something...or someone...went with you :rolleyes:

are you sure that you left him/her in the building? :blink:

tara! kaya lang baka mas malakas akong tumili kesa sa iyo. :lol: kelan ba showing nyan?

dodong 79, ok lang un.. wag mo lang tatanggalin kamay ko pag nagtakip nko ng eyes ha! :lol:

nde ko pa nachecheck.. naku bka matapos na un! hehe :D check ko bukas ;)

illuminati, shucks scary naman un.. kaya ayoko deng smakay mag isa sa elevator ng discovery suites eh.. pag nakita ko tlgang walang tao pramis nde ako sasakay.. tawa nga mga ksama ko sa suite eh.. lake lake ko na daw, takot pako sa ganun :lol: malay mo me biglang lumitaw sa elevator dba? eh di yare ako! :P

dodong 79, ok lang un.. wag mo lang tatanggalin kamay ko pag nagtakip nko ng eyes ha! :lol:

nde ko pa nachecheck.. naku bka matapos na un! hehe :D check ko bukas ;)

illuminati, shucks scary naman un.. kaya ayoko deng smakay mag isa sa elevator ng discovery suites eh.. pag nakita ko tlgang walang tao pramis nde ako sasakay.. tawa nga mga ksama ko sa suite eh.. lake lake ko na daw, takot pako sa ganun :lol: malay mo me biglang lumitaw sa elevator dba? eh di yare ako! :P

oo ba! :lol: nakita ko na sa newspaper kanina, coming soon pa lang eh. wala pang date. siguro mg 2nd week of november showing nun. :) ano, game ka ba?

ay, selosa pala!  :blush:  sowie!!!

showing na ba? game ako dyan! kelan mo gusto manood?  :)

hehe :D kaw ha salbahe ka.. selosa lang ako pero nde suplada :P

shemfre kelngan manuod bago mawala sa mga movie haus dba? as soon as possible! haha :lol: kulet :P

hehe... sorry ulet, yung isa ko pala kabarkada yun. :D

anyways, sa saturday gusto mo manood? :)