#1 Menma

Menma

animelover

• 210 posts
  • Interests:anime

Posted 24 July 2015 - 08:42 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe

(suggested by: daphne loves derby)

Edited by Menma, 24 July 2015 - 08:44 AM.

#2 daphne loves derby

daphne loves derby

Dragon Sin of Wrath

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,018 posts
  • Interests:music, poetry, comics/manga, film, anime

Posted 24 July 2015 - 09:00 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe

(suggested by: daphne loves derby)

Thanks Mam!!!

Appreciate a lot!

#3 daphne loves derby

daphne loves derby

Dragon Sin of Wrath

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3,018 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 09:03 AM

Marvel Fans Alike, lets post updates and discussion regarding our favorite marvel movies!

below is an image of upcoming superhero movies (including Dc's)

upcoming_superhero_movies.jpg

For the review of Antman - check here ---> http://manilatonight...85#entry9855314

Edited by daphne loves derby, 24 July 2015 - 09:04 AM.

• azraelmd and Ibleedforyou like this

#4 Edmund Dantes

Edmund Dantes

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3,878 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 09:27 AM

As a comic book fan, I wish that the punisher will receive the big screen adaptation it deserves. In an era where they try to make superheroes as "real" and down to earth as possible, the punsiher movie idea should not be that difficult. He has no superpowers. Just an angry dude with plenty of guns as he wages a one man war on criminals

#5 Mr.Monday

Mr.Monday

MOD MALANTOD

• 10,175 posts
  • Interests:Kung sino man papatol sakin. Di ako choosy. bwuahahaha

Posted 24 July 2015 - 09:32 AM

Hmm... Honestly, medyo doubtful ako sa New Fantastic 4.

I'm not racist or anything pero a black human torch? Invisible Womanl and Human Torch are supposed to be siblings. Unless they changed stories na naman, or sabihin nila na different parents? Sure, siguro nag casts sila and that guy was the best.. pero kahit na.

Alam ko mahirap mag stick to comics canon pero I think this is going too far. Problema kasi masyado nag-papadala sa social media trolls eh. "Why are there no minorities in this movie? Where are the asians, the blacks etc? We want equality"  Siguro sa other movies pwede yun, but these movies are based on comics. Nandun na ung characters even before this Great Equality Brouhaha kuno.

Also, I think Miles Teller is over-rated. (my opinion)

====

I'm tired of Wolverine movies too.

====

At least they managed to refresh X-men with new faces no?

As a comic book fan, I wish that the punisher will receive the big screen adaptation it deserves. In an era where they try to make superheroes as "real" and down to earth as possible, the punsiher movie idea should not be that difficult. He has no superpowers. Just an angry dude with plenty of guns as he wages a one man war on criminals

There was one before. It flopped. Hahaha.

I even forgot the actor. Some skinny but reasonably muscled guy. I was thinking that he should be bulky dapat. 

Sana may special appearance man lang sya sa DareDevil series next season.

Edited by alex_corvis, 24 July 2015 - 09:40 AM.

#6 daphne loves derby

daphne loves derby

Dragon Sin of Wrath

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3,018 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 09:43 AM

Actually, there are already 2 punisher movies released in the new Millennium. 

The 2004 movie stars Thomas Jane and the 2008 follow up of Ray Stevenson

Both movies flopped in the box office but the 2008 version was better received and comic junkies says Stevenson's portrayal is much better and more closely related to the comic book.

Hmm... Honestly, medyo doubtful ako sa New Fantastic 4.

I'm not racist or anything pero a black human torch? Invisible Womanl and Human Torch are supposed to be siblings. Unless they changed stories na naman, or sabihin nila na different parents? Sure, siguro nag casts sila and that guy was the best.. pero kahit na.

Alam ko mahirap mag stick to comics canon pero I think this is going to far. Problema kasi masyado nag-papadala sa social media trolls eh. "Why are there no minorities in this movie? Where are the asians, the blacks etc? We want equality"  Siguro sa other movies pwede yun, but these movies are based on comics. Nandun na ung characters even before this Great Equality Brouhaha kuno.

Also, I think Miles Teller is over-rated. (my opinion)

====

I'm tired of Wolverine movies too.

====

At least they managed to refresh X-men with new faces no?

There was one before. It flopped. Hahaha.

I even forgot the actor. Some skinny but reasonably muscled guy. I was thinking that he should be bulky dapat. 

Sana may special appearance man lang sya sa DareDevil series next season.

The New FF4 is inspired by the new age of comic books wherein the Human Torch is actually a black dude.

Well I have the same doubts too sir, but since Fox Studio's have improved a lot with the New X-Men Franchise, I hope this will be better than the original 2 part movie.

Hugh jackman said the Wolverine 3 upcoming 2017 movie will be his last.

Maybe that is why they are doing the Old Man Logan Arc because they plan to retire the Hugh Jackman Wolverine

#7 Mr.Monday

Mr.Monday

MOD MALANTOD

• 10,175 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 09:50 AM

The New FF4 is inspired by the new age of comic books wherein the Human Torch is actually a black dude.

Well I have the same doubts too sir, but since Fox Studio's have improved a lot with the New X-Men Franchise, I hope this will be better than the original 2 part movie.

Ah talaga? I didn't know this. Ang updated lang sakin is the gay spiderman and black spiderman din. hahaha.

I used to collect marvel comics way back 1995 and DC sometime in 2000 (mostly Green Arrow, Flash and Batman)

#8 daphne loves derby

daphne loves derby

Dragon Sin of Wrath

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3,018 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 10:14 AM

Ah talaga? I didn't know this. Ang updated lang sakin is the gay spiderman and black spiderman din. hahaha.

I used to collect marvel comics way back 1995 and DC sometime in 2000 (mostly Green Arrow, Flash and Batman)

Yup sir.. A lot is happening in marvel comics universe right now. 

Cap America is already black - Falcon

Thor is a woman

There are lots of Thor already (Much like green lantern police corp version)

The Gay spiderman is miles morales

They killed wolverine

etc. etc..

#9 Mr.Monday

Mr.Monday

MOD MALANTOD

• 10,175 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 10:25 AM

^ They're always killing Wolverine. hahahaha

#10 daphne loves derby

daphne loves derby

Dragon Sin of Wrath

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3,018 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 10:41 AM

^ They're always killing Wolverine. hahahaha

Yup sir, but this time - they made him dead - as in tepok na, hehehe

#11 daphne loves derby

daphne loves derby

Dragon Sin of Wrath

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3,018 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 11:05 AM

Here is a nice read/update/info about the upcoming Captain America Movie for next year

‘Captain America: Civil War': Everything We Know (And Don’t Know)

http://www.cheatshee...nt-know.html/3/

#12 azraelmd

azraelmd

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • Interests:milfs!!!

Posted 24 July 2015 - 12:30 PM

As long as spiderman xmen and FF ...stays with sony and fox respectively....expect alot of gripess coming from comic book fans...now with sony firing garfield..and replacing him with a younger actor...i guess sony is trying to ....please some of the marvel fans...it remains to be seen tho if this version of spiderman would really capture the real essence of who peter parker is...as for fox? Wow...cant believe what they did to the new FF....xmen future class was ok....but not having a good vibes with thier latest upcoming one...have you seen apocalypse? At least psylocke and magneto looks ok...

Looking forward to deadpool, BvS, civil war, suicide squad,guardians2 and the new spiderman....BvS and civil war should or i hope they would...bring back the interest of superhero movie again....especially BvS...:)

And yes...... Im both a marvel and DC fan...been collecting comic books action figures and their respective DVD( yeah...even green lantern)....

Btw....topic title is marvel cinematic...but im seeing..BvS, suicide squad, flash aquaman etc....:)
  • daphne loves derby likes this

#13 daphne loves derby

daphne loves derby

Dragon Sin of Wrath

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3,018 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 01:12 PM

As long as spiderman xmen and FF ...stays with sony and fox respectively....expect alot of gripess coming from comic book fans...now with sony firing garfield..and replacing him with a younger actor...i guess sony is trying to ....please some of the marvel fans...it remains to be seen tho if this version of spiderman would really capture the real essence of who peter parker is...as for fox? Wow...cant believe what they did to the new FF....xmen future class was ok....but not having a good vibes with thier latest upcoming one...have you seen apocalypse? At least psylocke and magneto looks ok...

Looking forward to deadpool, BvS, civil war, suicide squad,guardians2 and the new spiderman....BvS and civil war should or i hope they would...bring back the interest of superhero movie again....especially BvS... :)

And yes...... Im both a marvel and DC fan...been collecting comic books action figures and their respective DVD( yeah...even green lantern)....

Btw....topic title is marvel cinematic...but im seeing..BvS, suicide squad, flash aquaman etc.... :)

It means DC universe fans are also welcome!

By the way, the next spiderman will be a SONY - MARVEL Tie up production.

Sony had agreed to let spiderman appear in the MCU. Thus, we will see the new spidey this early by 2016 when he appears as the center piece of the Civil War conflict.

#14 azraelmd

azraelmd

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1,259 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 01:31 PM

It means DC universe fans are also welcome!
By the way, the next spiderman will be a SONY - MARVEL Tie up production.
Sony had agreed to let spiderman appear in the MCU. Thus, we will see the new spidey this early by 2016 when he appears as the center piece of the Civil War conflict.

He(spiderman) should be the centerpiece...based on the civil war books...but judging from the scripts...or rather some of the footages...i dont think itll be that way...maybe the most...hell be at the after credit scenes...and marvel will try to get spidey to appear with more significant screen time on the avengers 3....well...depends also on how well the new spiderman film fares at the box office...

#15 daphne loves derby

daphne loves derby

Dragon Sin of Wrath

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3,018 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 01:43 PM

He(spiderman) should be the centerpiece...based on the civil war books...but judging from the scripts...or rather some of the footages...i dont think itll be that way...maybe the most...hell be at the after credit scenes...and marvel will try to get spidey to appear with more significant screen time on the avengers 3....well...depends also on how well the new spiderman film fares at the box office...

He (new spidey) actually shot some scenes already with RDJ and Cap after the casting was announced. And it was believe to be a cameo only. Maybe your after credits theory is likely to happen.

They hired a comedy director and are hiring comedy script writers because they plan to make it the funniest marvel movie after ant-man. They will tackle the Peter Parker HS life which is completely diff. from the 2 previous franchises. And hey, its marvel who is going to make the film and Sony is the one producing so we should expect the marvel movie magic to work wonders.

#16 nwebe

nwebe

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 03:31 PM

I'm not what you'd call an avid reader or even a collector, but I've read a fair amount of Marvel and DC...

Yup sir, but this time - they made him dead - as in tepok na, hehehe

Anong series/arc ito?  IIRC, even in the Civil War series, when what remained of him was just a charred skeleton, nagregenerate/nabuhay pa rin siya.

Did anybody else here watched the SDCC 2015 panels on youtube?

#17 daphne loves derby

daphne loves derby

Dragon Sin of Wrath

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3,018 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 03:42 PM

I'm not what you'd call an avid reader or even a collector, but I've read a fair amount of Marvel and DC...

Anong series/arc ito?  IIRC, even in the Civil War series, when what remained of him was just a charred skeleton, nagregenerate/nabuhay pa rin siya.

Did anybody else here watched the SDCC 2015 panels on youtube?

Death of Wolverine series, 2014 inilabas

No marvel Studios Panel, Only Fox Studios lang ang nag represent sa Marvel Movies sa SDCC while ang DC is full force with movies and TV shows promotions

By the way, im also addicted sa TV series na "The Flash" - cant wait for season 2 this October

On Other news; 

> Punisher and Elektra will now be a part of Daredevil Season 2 sa Netflix, Bullseye is rumored to be the main villain aside from Fisk. 

Edited by daphne loves derby, 24 July 2015 - 03:52 PM.

#18 nwebe

nwebe

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 06:40 PM

DD wins hands down for me.

I like Flash more than Arrow din.  I like the Green Arrow "characterization" in the animated direct-to-disk features better than portrayal in the series.

Kudos to DC as they seem to have gotten their act together in both the big and small screens.  But it seems that the DC tv shows may be in a different universe than the movie ones, unlike Marvel (DD, Agents of Shield, and Agent Carter).

#19 azraelmd

azraelmd

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1,259 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 08:13 PM

DD wins hands down for me.

I like Flash more than Arrow din.  I like the Green Arrow "characterization" in the animated direct-to-disk features better than portrayal in the series.

Kudos to DC as they seem to have gotten their act together in both the big and small screens.  But it seems that the DC tv shows may be in a different universe than the movie ones, unlike Marvel (DD, Agents of Shield, and Agent Carter).

I dont think their DCs big screen is something to be proud of...superman returns...jonah hex...and of course green lantern...only the bat universe is really good....thats why im excited for Suicide squad and of course BvS...this should put their big screen on par with the avengers....
Well TV shows is where DC is kicking marvels ass....agent carter and SHIELD? They dont even come close to arrow...flash...even the cancelled constantine....and lucifer is just around the corner waiting....

Supergirl tho....im keeping my fingers crossed...

#20 nwebe

nwebe

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 11:46 PM

I dont think their DCs big screen is something to be proud of...superman returns...jonah hex...and of course green lantern...only the bat universe is really good....thats why im excited for Suicide squad and of course BvS...this should put their big screen on par with the avengers....
Well TV shows is where DC is kicking marvels ass....agent carter and SHIELD? They dont even come close to arrow...flash...even the cancelled constantine....and lucifer is just around the corner waiting....

I guess DC is following in Marvel's footsteps when it comes to the movies.  They're now creating a new canon starting from Man of Steel.  Sana lag lahat ng susunod na movies after BvS is still in the same universe para.

Supergirl tho....im keeping my fingers crossed...

Watched the pilot episode.  Ok naman, but wasn't wowed.  And I don't recall any reference to other DC tv series in the CW network.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: marvel, cinematic, universe, list, heroes, comics

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users