Heto na, heto na, heto na.. halaaaaaaa :lol:

Citizen Binay faces graft, falsification raps over Makati parking building

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/795855/citizen-binay-faces-graft-falsification-raps-over-makati-parking-building

Former vice president Jejomar Binay Sr. was formally charged with graft, falsification of public documents and violations of procurement law over the allegedly rigged procurement for the construction of the P2.28-billion Makati Parking Building II.

The Office of the Special Prosecutor on Thursday filed charges of graft or violation of Section 3(e) of Republic Act 3019 or the Anti-Graft and Corrupt Practices Act, falsification of public documents or violation of Article 171 of the Revised Penal Code, and violation of the Government Procurement Act or Republic Act 9184 against the former vice president, who lost his presidential bid in the recent May 9 elections.

Ombudsman prosecutors arrived at the docket section of the Sandiganbayan around 8 a.m. and delivered piles of documents. The cases are currently being numbered at the docket.

Binay Sr.’s son dismissed Makati mayor Jejomar Erwin “Junjun” Binay Jr. was earlier charged for graft and falsification of public documents.

The charges against the former vice president were filed when his term ended upon the expiration of his immunity from suit.

Naka piyansa na:

Ex-VP Binay posts P376K bail for graft cases

http://news.abs-cbn.com/news/07/15/16/ex-vp-binay-posts-p376k-bail-for-graft-cases

Whats wrong with the SC?

SC junks PCSO plunder case vs. Gloria Arroyo —lawyer

- See more at: http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/574239/news/nation/sc-junks-pcso-plunder-case-vs-gloria-arroyo-lawyer?utm_source=GMANews&utm_medium=Twitter&utm_campaign=GMANewsTwitter#sthash.7U65k7M2.dpuf

The Supreme Court (SC) has junked the plunder case filed by former President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo for the alleged misuse of the P366-million intelligence funds of the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office.

Lawyer Raul Lambino, one of the legal advisers of the former president and now Pampanga 2nd District representative, said that SC justices voted 11-4 to junk the plunder case.

amazing isn't it? just shows how immature the electorate still is. voting for the guy because he's popular and rich. i have nothing against manny the boxer. used to watch every single one of his fights live; it's the perfect bonding time with the old man. but when he took his eyes off of boxing, then it was all downhill from there. too many fingers in too many pies so to speak.

i don't think it's all about the money - he has boatloads of it. even his children's children's children wouldn't be poor if they take care of their money. there's something else that's motivating manny the boxer to abandon his duties immediately as manny the senator.

amazing isn't it? just shows how immature the electorate still is. voting for the guy because he's popular and rich. i have nothing against manny the boxer. used to watch every single one of his fights live; it's the perfect bonding time with the old man. but when he took his eyes off of boxing, then it was all downhill from there. too many fingers in too many pies so to speak.

i don't think it's all about the money - he has boatloads of it. even his children's children's children wouldn't be poor if they take care of their money. there's something else that's motivating manny the boxer to abandon his duties immediately as manny the senator.

It's all about the money. You can never get enough of it. Once you get used to the larger than life lifestyle you don't ever want to go back. The lure of making hundreds of millions of pesos for 1 night is too tempting to resist. What's worse is the fact that during his campaign, he made the people believe that he is retiring from boxing and will focus on duties in the Senate. Congress has not even opened session yet and here he is openly declaring that he will fight again. He is slowly making the descent from hero to villain, at least in my opinion.

• Like (+1) 1

I agree manny is really transitioning from sports hero to just plain celebrity douche bag.

But steveslater is right also, this is not just about money, this is about Manny feeding his own narcissism. Matagal ko ng sinasabi, ang pulitika sa totoo lang vanity project lang para kay Manny. Kasi kung passionate ka about legislature eh di dapat di ba tintutukan mo yan. Kaso me boxing ka na nga, samahan pa ng basketball, acting, modelling, preaching, so ano na lang yun focus mo? Manny is addicted to the limelight. I mean sino lang ba sya dati di ba? Tapos biglang naging pinakasikat ka pang Pilipino sa mundo. Mr nabasa pa ako somewhere na gusto nya maging first fighting senador pa daw sa buong mundo. If that is not his ego talking, then I don't know what is. I fear that his narcissism is turning into megalomania.

Kung itutuloy nya eto, di goodluck. I take nothing from him as a fighter. Pero huwag na lang sya umasa siguro na tulad ng dati buong bansa mayaman o mahirap, magkakaisa para suportahan pa sya. Yun na lang sigurong mga tinatawag na "Pactards" na masyado syang dinidyos.

Sa totoo lang, I was ready to be proven wrong sana. Patunayan na ngayong national post na hawak nya eh babawi sya at mas tututuk sa trabaho. Ang kaso pinakita nya na inuuto nya lang pala taong bayan. Kaya kung lalaban sya ulit, hindi na lahat maniniwala na para sa bayan ginagawa nya. Kung para sa bayan pala di bat di mo aralin pagiging magaling na senador? Ano mapapala ng pilipino sa pagboboxing mo. Gawa ka ng matinong batas ang daming buhay pwede mabago.

Delima has been on a virtual one-woman crusade in the Senate in having the extrajudicial killings investigated in aid of legislation. As Speaker Alvarez said, there is already a law against extrajudicial killings so this investigation is not in aid of legislation and will be a waste of time for "The Rock" Dela Rosa in going to that Senate inquiry.

I agree.

Kaya tuloy si Delima ang pinakaminumura.

Eto lang yan. Dapat case-to-case basis pagimbestiga. Kung merong isang insidenta na yun operation di sumunod sa SOP, eh di imbestigahan mga pulis na nagsagawa, tapos kung me mapapatunayan di yun ang sibakin sa pwesto at parusahan! Ganun lang yun kasimple.

Bakit naman kelangan buong PNP pa ang kelangan iprobe dito? Sayang lang ito ng oras ni Idol Bato. Para kasi yan nakakita ka ng kaso ng medical malpractice, tapos papatawag mo mismong secretary of health.

Ang tanong, me steps ba PNP para siguraduhing hindi na kelangan ng patayan? Me OPLAN tokhang nga na napakaganda ng success rate.

Talagang namumulitika lang si De Lima. Di kaya sya dapat nga maimbestigahan. Kasi nung tenure nya as DOJ sec nagkaroon tayo ng Drug Lord na nakakulong na nga, naging Ricky Martin pa ng pilipinas. Anong kagaguhan ito at hindi ito nasilip ng DOJ? At bakit hindi noon nasama sa unang raid si Jaybee Sebastian na noon pa kilalang godfather sa bilibid?

Tama, masyadong moro moro yun aksyun na ginawa noon ni De Lima, puro kalaban lang ni Jaybee Sebastian tinira. Si Jaybee mismo pasarap lang sa kubol nya habang nangyayari raid.

Tsaka yun aksyon huli na. Daming ina-upload mga ito sa youtube, dun pa lang ba di na kayo nagduda na me masamang nangyayari dyan sa bilibid? Matagal na nagsasalita si Duterte dyan hindi naman sya nakikinig. Ano kelangan kasi ng search warrant sa loob ng bilibid? Nyahahaha

The people Got Dela Rosa's back. Second siguro kay Presidente, si Bato ang may pinakamataas na approval rating sa publiko.

To speak about Bato a little.

Magaling talaga na pulis ito. Me repuation na talagang terminator sya. Pag ito nakaengkwentro mo, talagang hindi ka bubuhayin. Yun ngang mga kidnapper sa Davao.... Dami dami ng syudad na pwede sila maligaw, sa bakuran pa ni Bato pinili. Barret .50 caliber daw ginamit, kaya ayun bulagta sila. Literally nilangaw utak sa bangketa.

But at the same time, Bato is really a nice guy. The coolest General ever! Sana after his tenure as PNP cheif gawing PDEA chief, o kaya Sec ng DILG.

De Lima says Duterte's men 'misguided, power hungry'

http://www.rappler.com/nation/141709-leila-de-lima-hits-alvarez-calida?utm_content=buffer5c00a&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

MANILA, Philippines – Senator Leila De Lima minced no words in her first privilege speech on Tuesday, August 2, as she denounced the administration's "do-it-yourself justice system" and slammed allies of President Rodrigo Duterte for portraying her as a drug coddler and an "enemy" of the government.

De Lima's speech came weeks after administration officials such as Solicitor General Jose Calida, Justice Secretary Vitaliano Aguirre II, and Speaker Pantaleon Alvarez attacked her for her strong stance against the extrajudicial killings spawned by the Duterte government's campaign against illegal drugs. (READ: Full text: Senator De Lima's privilege speech)

"In so many ways, and in all sense of the phrase, the President's men have stood up the world on its head. It is time to put the world back on its feet," De Lima said.

"Binaligtad na po nila lahat ng kwento tungkol sa maganda nating nagawa sa DOJ, ni wala pa palang imbestigasyon," said the senator, who was former justice secretary and head of the Commission on Human Rights.

Edited by daphne loves derby

I just hate this hypocrite "human rights" advocates. Fact of the matter is, Extra judicial killings have been ongoing in the previous administrations. Farmers, indiginous people, media etc.

Pero ngayon na mga criminal suspects napapatay kelangan daw imbestigahan ng senado? Spare me please.

she talks as if na 100% gawa ito ni Pres. Duterte, hindi ba niya naisip na pwedeng gawing excuse ng mga Riding in Tandem na hired killers ang drug killings? Halimbawa kung inutusan ipapatay ang isang tao na hindi naman drug related sa mga hired killers, lagyan lang nila ng karatulang "pusher ako" pagkatapos nila itumba eh mag iiba na agad ang scenario.

Co5x7exVIAIaFyl.jpg

she talks as if na 100% gawa ito ni Pres. Duterte, hindi ba niya naisip na pwedeng gawing excuse ng mga Riding in Tandem na hired killers ang drug killings? Halimbawa kung inutusan ipapatay ang isang tao na hindi naman drug related sa mga hired killers, lagyan lang nila ng karatulang "pusher ako" pagkatapos nila itumba eh mag iiba na agad ang scenario.

Agree ako diyan .. at ang tanong diyan is ano ang kampanya ng pulis diyan para matigil ang paglaganap nito. Nun umpira paisa-isa lang ang insidente ngayon mukhang laganap na.

Silent yung mga members ng Yellow Army during the reign of Abnoy but biglang "follow De Lima" ang battlecry nung iimbestigahan dahil sa pagiging protector ng drug lords sa VIP section ng NBP Hotel and Country Club. Silent dun sa mga various massacres of farmers, fisherfolk, and indigenous tribes during the Abnoy admin. Di ba nga naging Dept of Just-tiis under De Lima. Hypocrite much?

• Like (+1) 1

Co5x7exVIAIaFyl.jpg

Huwag nya ipagmalaki yun paposing posing nya sa kubol nila Peter Co at Herbert Colangco. Kasi napakaobvious na ang binanatan ng De Lima ay yun mga karibal ni Sebastian.

How do I know hindi naman yan nadala sa NBI o nabaklas kubol nya?

Because during that time, nakakapagfacebook pa si Sebastian! Nakakagawa pa nga ng mga video para sa kanyang TV station sa bilibid. Nangaling pa mismo sa inapload nya na video na talagang hindi sya kasama dun sa niraid.

Napakamedia whore ng babaeng ito. Sya ang napakaraming dapat sagutin. The mere fact na nung tenure mo nagkaroon tayo ng popstar na drug lord sa loob ng bilibid means you are incompetent.

Hindi ba kelangan pa ng clearance sa DOJ para makalabas sa ospital mga inmates? Dun na lang makikita mo incompetence ng DOJ!!!

At eto pa, kelan ba sya nagsagawa ng mga raid na yan? Di ba nung sobrang umingay na chismis sa loob? Ilang beses na yan sinasabihan ni Duterte di naman nakinig.

Must watch this....

Dito pa lang huling huli pagsisinungaling ni Sen. Lelila De p#ta! Sabi nya nung DOJ sec sya, kasama daw si Sebastian sa mga dinala sa NBI. Kasama daw kubol nya sa mga binaklas.

Ayan eto patunay. Kay Jaybee pa mismo galing. Dapat ito ipaliwanag ni Sen. De p#ta. The mere fact na nagawa pa ang video na ito at naiupload means tuloy ang pagbubuhay VIP nya matapos ang raid. Kayo na bahala humusga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKk5sR-tjpc&feature=youtu.be

Panoorin nyo pa pano halikan tumbong ni Sebastian ng mismong alagad pa ng simbahan.

• Like (+1) 1

This Olaguer guy is either scared of the convict or kissing the convict's ass. When Chief "Bato" visited the NBP, Sebastian's demeanor was that of a servile puppy.

The video confirms the followign

1. Jaybee was never transferred to NBI as previously claimed by De p#ta

2. Jaybee, after the raid still enjoyed his "special" privileges after the raid. I mean the mere fact this video exists says a lot

3. The DOJ really spared him.

Among other things pa na nabulgar, dapat ipaliwanag ito ni De Lima. And I know kasi nasundan ko FB ni Jaybee which was active even after the elections! So ibig sabihin talagang me smartphone pa sya sa loob. Bago pagpasok ng SAF dyan isa isa ng binura mga posts at comments nya lol.

Anyway yeah! Kung makikita mo interview nito sa discovery channel, iba talaga swagger nitong si Jaybee. Napakayabang. Feeling mafia boss talaga at di nahihiya aminin na hardened criminal sya,

Pero pagharap naman kay Gen. Dela Rosa, parang tutuliin si pogi at si Bato yun me hawak ng kalawanging labaha at pamukpuk. Sana nga nilublub mukha nito sa inidorong puno ng echas ng mabawasan kayabangan.

In the speech that Delima delivered in the Senate, I sensed fear as Aguirre, Calida and Alvarez are after her neck for her alleged coddling of criminals like the guy above. Duterte's "defensive line" is sending a message and that message is to let the president and the police do their job and give the government a chance. She wants the extra-judicial killings to be investigated and wants the police to attend in aid of legislation. As Speaker Alvarez said, there are laws for that already so she does not need to have this useless Senate inquiry. I had a good laugh when she declined to be interpellated by Cayetano. After declining the interpellation, Delima's credibility further plummeted in my eyes.

Eto isipin mo ha. Maraming mga high profile inmate ang nakapagpaospital. Hindi ba kelangan clearance from DOJ ito? Yun pa lang masasabi mo na na inutil DOJ under her tenure. That or kasabwat sila. Yun sangkatutak na video na naupload sa internet na naging viral? Hindi nila natunugan ito? Na me isang inmate dyan na popstar na? At si Jaybee Sebastian makailang beses na ito humarap sa media di ba? Wala man lang bang naamoy dyan DOJ, lalo nung lumabas pa si Jaybee sa discovery Channel? Anong klaseng maximum security prison ito?

Nung tinanong si De Lima kung bakit hindi daw agad agad niraid man lang yun side ng compound nila Jaybee ang sagot "hindi kasi yan basta basta, me mga impormasyon kami na di pwede ibulgar sa publiko". Naman!

Anyway I am all for checks and balances. Maganda nga ito para talagang mahuli at masibak mga tiwaling pulis. Sana ang gagawa ng inquiry si Sen. Lacson na lang. Sya itong constructive naman lagi criticism sa administrasyon. Kung kay De Lima din lang, huwag na po. Sarswela mapapala natin dito

Ano ba mga napapala sa mga senate investigations na yan? Baket tuwing may scandal sa showbiz, sports at sa ibang ahensya ng gobyerno nagkakaroon lagi ng senate investigation na sa katapusan eh everyone walks away at walang nangyayari. Walang nakukulong, walang nalilinis ang pangalan, lahat magnanakaw at sinungaling pa rin sa mata ng publiko at ang mga senador... wala lang. Uwi lang sila ng bahay mission accomplished na kuno. Investigation in aid of legislation daw pero wala namang nababago sa bansa natin. Parang wala naman silang napupulot, maski sino walang napupulot sa mga investigations na yun. Pero marami lang katanungan. Pang asar talaga eh.

No, tens of millions of Filipinos who prioritize competence over party loyalty.

I agree.

There are politicians who proclaim their crusade on corruption to get themselves elected, but unless they are competent on doing what they promised do, they are worth zilch.

There are politicians who do not sell themselves to the people as anti-corruption messiahs, and are even suspected to be corrupt themselves, but have shown their capability to bring the services and development to the people. They have shown their worth.

People will know in the end ... at election time.

Bishop who got PCSO funds was a top Ayala stockholder

- See more at: http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/226430/news/nation/bishop-who-got-pcso-funds-was-a-top-ayala-stockholder#sthash.zuo7WDK9.dpuf

Published July 15, 2011 7:48pm
By JM TUAZON, GMA News
A bishop who sought and received Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) funds for his retirement home actually had millions invested in one of the country's biggest conglomerates, data from the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) show.

According to PSE records obtained by GMA News Research, the Roman Catholic Bishop of Tuguegarao owns more than 24,000 common shares of Ayala Corp. currently valued at P8 million.

With those holdings, retired Tuguegarao Archbishop Diosdado Talamayan held about 0.0049 percent of the total shares of the company which ranked him 73rd in the Top 100 stockholders list of Ayala Corp.

Since Talamayan retired, he presumably no longer has control of the investments.

patay ka Pnoy tambak na

Mom of slain SAF cop in viral video sues Aquino over Mamasapano

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/805577/mom-of-slain-saf-cop-in-viral-video-sues-aquino-over-mamasapano

A third batch of relatives of slain Special Action Force (SAF) cops on Friday filed a complaint of reckless imprudence resulting in multiple homicide against former President Benigno Aquino III over the botched Mamasapano operation that cost the lives of 44 elite cops last year.

This is the third in a series of complaints against Aquino, dismissed police chief Alan Purisima, and sacked SAF commander Getulio Napeñas for the botched “Oplan Exodus” operation in Mamasapano town, Maguindanao on Jan. 25 last year.

Edited by daphne loves derby