CDR-King Comments, Product Reviews, etc

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All the HDMI cables i have bought from cdrking have conked out in a couple of months use. HDMI from cdrking = no good/Don't buy

So far yung ecomax rechargeable batteries ko have lasted a long time.

My HDMI cable has lasted over about 18 months na with no problems. xBox to LED lang, and I move the screen all the time. So I guess YMMV din and hdmi cable sa cdrking.

Bought a wifi router. The kind where you insert a USB plug it. Medyo complicated i-set-up, had to go back to the store to let their technicians do it for me, but after that, ok naman. When smart gives a good enough signal, walang problema. One month na. So sa presyo nya ng 1.2K php, panalo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bought a wifi router. The kind where you insert a USB plug it. Medyo complicated i-set-up, had to go back to the store to let their technicians do it for me, but after that, ok naman. When smart gives a good enough signal, walang problema. One month na. So sa presyo nya ng 1.2K php, panalo.

Any other feedbacks on their wi-fi router? I'm planning to buy one, thanks.

I bought a whole spindle of CDRs (100pcs) from CDR King a while back. The sales clerk briefed me on their (crap) warranty policy. I was told to observe my first three burns and if all three fail that would mean that the whole batch may be defective and all I had to do was bring the batch back to their store for a replacement for 97 CDRs - 97 CDRs only!!! If the whole batch was defective why wouldn't I get to replace the entire batch?! BTW, National Bookstore sells branded CDRs in sleeves which are way cheaper than those in the jewel cases - plus they work 100% of the time.

Sure you get what you pay for at CDR King. That is why I've stopped buying from them. I'd rather pay 10-30% higher for the confidence that the thing I just bought will work. It costs too just to go back to the mall - commute or pay parking etc.

But yeah - to each his own.

• 3 weeks later...

I've bought two AC gadgets from CD-R King one got busted after two weeks and the other just after seven days.

And the final strike is when I witnessed a gadget that sparked and smoked being plugged to the live line at Megamall.

My advice to you is to buy from established PC stores for that router one of our office router is a Tenda from Octagon that is priced at around 1,200 Php. Go there instead and have that one year warranty.

I've bought two AC gadgets from CD-R King one got busted after two weeks and the other just after seven days.

And the final strike is when I witnessed a gadget that sparked and smoked being plugged to the live line at Megamall.

My advice to you is to buy from established PC stores for that router one of our office router is a Tenda from Octagon that is priced at around 1,200 Php. Go there instead and have that one year warranty.