Samsung Mobile

• 4 weeks later...

Non warrantied units for parts (service warranty only) go for as much as 12K- 14 K

while warrantied units (service & parts) for 1 year (Samsung) goes for 15-16K

warrantied units for 2 years (Samsung/Welcom) costs around 18K

Cool, thanks, would you know how long does the battery last? Where did she buy it and how much?
Edited by orionpax
  • 5 weeks later...

Samsung u600 codes

# *#0228# This code will allow you to check the battery status of your Mobile by pushing down 2 times!

# *#1234# This code will allow you to check your firmware version!

# *#4777*8665# This code brings you in a special menu where you can detach your gprs to improve your battery life!

# *#0842# This code will test the vibration function of your mobile

# *#9998*4678255# This code will allow you to install java games on your U600 mobile

Samsung are hot fashion phones... :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: especially my U700

sir, am also using the u700 phone. have you tried customizing your message alert tone? parang hindi ata kaya except to use their default tones. thanks

sir, am also using the u700 phone. have you tried customizing your message alert tone? parang hindi ata kaya except to use their default tones. thanks

you actually can: go to settings->phone profiles->pick a profile->options->change->click the wheel to the right (to move you from voice ringtones to message tones then highlight the message tone, click then select "my tones" (or something like that) navigate to the tone you like.

have fun. :)

you actually can: go to settings->phone profiles->pick a profile->options->change->click the wheel to the right (to move you from voice ringtones to message tones then highlight the message tone, click then select "my tones" (or something like that) navigate to the tone you like.

have fun. :)

sir, thanks for the suggestion but already tried that and yung mga na-add kong tones (downloaded) doesn't appear. only the folder. nakakainis nga.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a U-700. Hindi sya user friendly pero you'll eventually get the hang of it. Gusto ko ang itsura nya pero super sensitive ang mga light sensitive (or heat) (or pressure) (ano ba talaga. hehe) buttons nya. Pag nasa pocket mo, hindi mo alam, napipindot mo na pala kaya nagvivibrate kahit naka lock ang keypad. Kaya madali maubos ang batt.

i have a u600, short battery life, camera takes a long time to focus and moving objects (khit slowly moving) somes out blurred and oc studio doesnt work with vista... for the other samsung users, how can you type the character ü?

i am also a samsung u600 user and i share the same observations with FrankS.

pero, all in all, it is still a good phone, ganda pa ng porma.

if it came with 3G features, like the u700, mas lalong ok sana.

no regrets, however, in my buying one.