Why Are Fat People Sensitive?

What make me right is that FAT is FAT ...... that is the law of Science

WHAT? you even place G-O-D and His Commandments?

Does your GOD choose who is going to be FAT and who is NOT?

MESSIAH?

There is a need to say that a FAT body, occupies more space in earth which we all share

They put more Force to where they are standing/sitting/lying. They accelerate faster towards the center of the earth.

It requires more force to move them .....thus it requires more energy... energy of which we all share in this planet

You are the one who sounds like a chosen piece of being ....

DO NOT forget this ....this is a shared planet..........

YOU ARE THE MOST VISUAL PROBLEM AMONG LIVING THINGS let it be a FAT RAT or A FAT PIG

What makes me right is that I know how it feels when people inconsiderately call attention to another person's condition.

Please take some time and carefully read the rest of my post, and those of others who have replied sensibly. We've made our points very VERY simple to understand.

If I have to spell it out - THERE IS NO NEED TO STATE THE OBVIOUS FACT THAT A PERSON IS FAT. Period.

If you do, it only displays your lack of breeding, class, civility and emotional maturity. It's really very easy...JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH.

Don't point out the obvious, don't patronize fat people, don't give them false flattery, don't tell them they are thin. Just treat them like normal people. Treat them the way that YOU would like to be treated. It's common sense and God's commandment, dearie.

And please, a fat person's business is his/her own. Unless you are family or very close friends, you are in no position to give unsolicited advice on their "problem". For all you know, being fat may not even be a problem for them. It's NOT up to you to be their Saviour or Messiah. Don't be so arrogant to consider yourself better than anyone else.

So remember - what bothers us fat folks is NOT our weight - it's having to be on the same planet with self-centered idiots and emotional retards. If you judge people by their appearance rather than by their deeds, then it is YOU who has a problem that needs to be resolved.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, it is all about RESPECT.

Try taking a PUJ and sit next to a FAT person.... physical apperance? tsk tsk

Or share a RESCUE ship after you main craft capsizes down the deep sea.....? Vanity?

It just shows that a lot of egotistic & narcisistic retards who only care about physical appearance :lol:

You may be referring to looks ...look-alike

... but not all FATSO's are baboy in ugali

kasi baboy sila... LOL!!!
Edited by lomex32

THEY HAVE LOW SELF ESTEEM (not all but most)

If you are NOT HEALTY you are in a greater chance of DYING

And tell me who wants to DIE EARLY

IN SHORT NO ONE WANTS to be FAT except you want a SHORT LIFE

but then again WHAT COULD BE SO enjoyable if you are FAT? Let me hear it !!!

Oh my. Nahahalata tuloy yun matataba dito. :unsure:

Anyways, I will try to answer this scientifically, so that fat people won't get offended. I think since they are fat, it's obvious that they have high cholesterol level in their blood.. kaya konting bagay, they become defensive and irritated kaagad. High blood pressure rin kase. Of course not all fat people are like that. Meron din naman na masaya ang disposition sa buhay.. I noticed though na usually, mga nagwoworkout kasi mga yun (meaning, trying to lead a healthy lifestyle pa din). Pag hindi ka naman talaga healthy, you get more cranky di ba? :)

THEY HAVE LOW SELF ESTEEM (not all but most)

If you are NOT HEALTY you are in a greater chance of DYING

And tell me who wants to DIE EARLY

IN SHORT NO ONE WANTS to be FAT except you want a SHORT LIFE

but then again WHAT COULD BE SO enjoyable if you are FAT? Let me hear it !!!

Oh dear, you are really missing the point.

(Sigh) Here it is in very plain language.

It...is...none...of...your...BUSINESS.

Stop being so preachy and self-important. If fat people want your opinion and criticism about their weight, they will gladly ask you for it.

Instead of seeing the flaws in others, use your time and energy to improve and correct YOURSELF. (Like your grammar, use of punctuations, analysis and reading comprehension.) Sorry, but it takes a lot of effort to decipher what your are writing.

this is my first time to post. i can't help but react eh...

i'm fat. pero di po ako sensitive. please don't generalize na lahat ng matataba eh sensitive. feeling ko nga makapal mukha ko eh. haha.

it's all in the mind. if you let yourself be dictated by what people call you (kesyo mataba = baboy, etc...) eh magiging sensitive talaga.

ako fat ako, and yes, i tend to be slow on stuff like running (kasi baka raw lumindol! haha!) and i couldn't ride a bike even if my life depend on it (although i didn't learn how to ride a bike, so it doesn't really matter). pero as long as i feel good about myself. food tripper kasi ako, i'm constantly travelling kaya kain ako ng kain ng masasarap na food sa iba-ibang lugar sa pilipinas, and i'm enjoying it! i'd rather eat those yummy bicol express and mangosteens than worry too much about my weight. basta alam ko na di naman gluttony ang pagkain ko (in moderation naman dapat) eh happy ako.

and corrention. there are people rin talaga who has slower metabolism than others, kaya mas mahirap magburn ng calories. i think it's in the genes. meron nga akong kilalang mga tao na sobrang payat pero mas malakas pang kumain kesa sa akin, tapos saksakan pa ng tamad kumilos...

isa pang hirit...

sabi nila, mauuna raw mamatay ang mataba dahil sa cholesterol...

eto na lang. try living in greenland, north pole, antartica.... sino kayang unang mamamatay sa hypothermia?

and if both of you are held at gunpoint, i don't think that additional adipose tissue matters at all...

peace!

You now resort to FATBODY DEFENSE MECHANISM

None of my business, self-importance, grammar, punctuation .....

The fact remains you are FAT and that is the PLAIN TRUTH ..... Stop avoiding the fact that FATNESS/OBESITY does not bring any good .... (maybe a few, like the ones mentioned ... in Antartica).....

Sorry, you might want to reduce your ARROGANCE, as you may be consuming 2-4 times more of the resources in this planet compared to a NORMAL individual.

You obviously have a very bad combination of characteristics... FAT ka na, arogante ka pa.....

... you simply say it is nobody's business.... i can see that some FAT people are simply IRRESPONSIBLE

Oh dear, you are really missing the point.

(Sigh) Here it is in very plain language.

It...is...none...of...your...BUSINESS.

Stop being so preachy and self-important. If fat people want your opinion and criticism about their weight, they will gladly ask you for it.

Instead of seeing the flaws in others, use your time and energy to improve and correct YOURSELF. (Like your grammar, use of punctuations, analysis and reading comprehension.) Sorry, but it takes a lot of effort to decipher what your are writing.

You would not feel bad if I say

...Muscle is a tissue while fat is a substance....

1. A fat body is an easier target to shoot at compared to a skinny one... Any marksman can attest to this...

2. If you get shot and and the slug (bullet) will be taken out by surgery ... you fatty substance will make it difficult for the Surgeon .... Any surgeon can attest to this..

3. Fat bodies require more space in buses, mrt, jeep, elevator, theaters etc

4. Fat bodies specially heavy one require more rigid/sturdy materials for chairs, beds, vehicles, shoes

The thing here is that THERE IS SOMETHING ONE CAN DO ABOUT HIS FATNESS...... This has been proven...It is not a secret... this may not be achieved overnight but a concious effort to curb this dillema will help in little ways....

SOMETHING GOOD in BEING FAT

- Entertainment - for both FAT and non-FAT

isa pang hirit...

sabi nila, mauuna raw mamatay ang mataba dahil sa cholesterol...

eto na lang. try living in greenland, north pole, antartica.... sino kayang unang mamamatay sa hypothermia?

and if both of you are held at gunpoint, i don't think that additional adipose tissue matters at all...

peace!

Edited by lomex32

Um....you still don't get it.

Dude, I'm not arrogant. I understand all your points, but you are missing the issue of this thread. And your seeming refusal to even try to grasp others' opinions is disrespectful, close-minded, and a sign of arrogance.

I agree with you that being fat causes problems, and fat people ARE AWARE of this. But do you think deliberately hurting their feelings and bashing their self-esteem will achieve anything positive???

It's futile for me to have discussions with myopic people. Like they saying goes, "Arguing over the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded."

So, you win. :)

It depends on how you take it .... A better post for you should have been

taboolover : YES i am sensitive fat person...

But do you think deliberately hurting their feelings and bashing their self-esteem will achieve anything positive???

OK you are fat and very sensitive .....Got it

You resort to name calling ..... because you can not simply defend your argument .....

You do not have the humility for being fat ..... you simply say that you do not need it....

You posted here that MOST of the replies here are WRONG .... ?

Arguing over the Internet? over MTC? Does that mean you will not post here anymore?

Why are fat people sensitive?

They should be....they depict as consipicuous beings defying the normal size and weight

BUT THEY HUMBLE THEMSELVES BY BEING KIND, earning the same kindness and respect from the others, let it be fat or non-fat

Mr Taboolover obviously you are not one them ....

It's futile for me to have discussions with myopic people. Like they saying goes, "Arguing over the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded."

So, you win. :)

Share us a way to tell a FAT person to loose weight and my reason for telling him that is that he reduces the capacity of a public transport when he rides ... and there is a scientific solution that will be also helpful in other aspects such as Health and Vanity

Sorry, but most of your replies are WRONG!

Assuming that the question refers to fat people feeling offended when others call them fat (i.e. "Ang taba mo ngayon, ah!"), well I can tell you that it is NOT about insecurity. Believe me, I know.

It is all about COURTESY. Fat people already know that they are fat. They are fat - not stupid or blind - and they already know it is unattractive. Non-fat people who remark on others' fatness are rude, inconsiderate, and have poor breeding. Bad manners should never be tolerated by anyone.

As the saying goes, "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all." It's okay when good friends tease you, but everyone else should be polite and just keep quiet.

What if someone better-looking or more successful tells you or your loved one, "Wow, ang pangit mo!" or "Ang tanga mo."?

It doesn't take much to show a little respect, right?

Edited by lomex32

wah, kahiya, andami ko palang typos sa posts ko... pardon me for that...

ganito na lang...

kaya siguro some fat people are marked as sensitive, kasi dahil din sa surroundings nila. if people intentionally try to make fun of us (it does happen, sadly, some people just love to intentionally hurt others by the deficiencies in their physical appearance), syempre sino ba namang matutuwa pag sinabihan ka na "hoy, lumba-lumba!" especially if the person is doing something about it naman. as i said, ang matataba nasasabihan agad na kesyo matakaw, tamad, ayaw mag-exercise, ayaw mag-diet, ayaw gawan ng paraan ang condition. i guess what makes some sensitive about it is because we fat people are being stereotyped na, that our physical appearance determines our character. and that's what makes it unfair.

ako, since kumapal na nga mukha ko sa mga ganyang pasaring, i learned to become impervious sa pagiging tampulan ng katatawanan. eventually, sila rin ang napapagod eh... kaya tinitigilan rin nila ako. sinong panalo ngayon, di ba?

pero sana naman, kung nakikita ng ibang tao na hindi na nagugustuhan ng pinagtitripan nila ang mga nangyayari, just respect the person na lang din naman as a human. kahit mataba pa ang taong yun, tao pa rin sya.

peace!

• 3 months later...

personally, im not sensitive about my weight (opo mataba ako. pero di halata :P )

the key is... first, you need to accept who and what you are.

2nd, what are/is your best feature (magaling magluto, magaling kumanta, etc)

personally, I'm happy kahit mataba ako.

cguro it shows at nakikita rin ng ibang tao na ok ako sa weight ko kaya they would respect me.

sensitive ang FAT people ksi sawang sawa na sila kakarinig ng iisang statement..."they are FAT"

gusto nila mag improve pero hindi nman ganon kadali un e

it's not easy losing weight lalo na nakasanayan na kumain ng maraming masasarap na pagkain

it's not easy moving faster and gonig to the gym 3x a week to exercise

it's not easy jogging at least 30 minutes a day to sweat fats out of the body

at hindi sila comfortable na lagi silang pawisan kya kelangan magpalit ng damit 3-4 times, maligo 2-3 times a day

at iritado sila kung bibili sila ng damit at malaman na wala palang size na magkakasya sa kanila

pero kung pipiliin nila maging FAT it's rily up to them e

kung sa tingin nila having high cholesterol, diabetes or maybe even suffering from heart attack is ok lang tutal sila naman ang dadanas noon at maghihirap then LET THEM BE

just want to say something to the FAT people, i think you'll even be more beautiful (which you already are) if you take care of yourself and get slimmer...but don't do it to please everyone..Do it because you want to live a life BETTER and LONGER :flowers:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hahahaha .......

psychological lang naman yung pagiging sensitive ng "fat" people. pero kahit ganun ang isang tao, wala pa rin namang karapatan yung iba na pagtawanan sila.

but then again there "fat" people who have lots of confidence in themselves. perhaps even more confidence than those with slims bodies.

Again staying fit is not easy, but getting contented of fatness is simply pathetic....

and what.... more confident ..... is a absolute delusion

Edited by lomex32

sa pagkaka-alam ko ladies lang ang sensitive

TAKBOOO ROBBIEEE TAKBOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously, kasama din ako dyan pero no problems. ganyan talaga ang buhay. we cant be all the same. I welcome any suggestions on how to reduce as long as it costs nothing and the results seen yesterday. erferferf

siguro medyo sensitive are the people doing something about it pero natatanong pa rin. mahirap talaga iyan situation na iyan - parang hirap na nga sila pero wa epek pa rin. kaya sunod na lang ako sa dalawang UTOS:

1 - never ask her AGE

2 - never ask her WEIGHT

to be on the safe side