1 Month Without Sex

Actually may sinabi sya sa akin, hindi na daw katulad ng dati ang erection nya, minsan daw nawawala :( , kalungkot nga, awa ako sa kanya, hindi ko alam kung anong pwedeng gawin sa problema na yon.

I don't know if this is still relevant, but I guess there are quite a few steps to trying (emphasis on "trying") to solve this problem:

1. Understand that it is not a one-way problem - this has got to be a two-way issue - after all, it takes two to make a relationship work. So if one party just clams up and does not even bother to try talking about the issue, then it's already doomed from that point:

1.1 On that point, clamming up does not necessarily mean that party just doesn't want to talk - there may be reasons for this. For men, erectile dysfunction IS a reason not to talk. Assure him that you love HIM and not just the PLEASURE he brings.

1.1.1 On THIS point - ask yourself: "Do you LOVE him?" or "Are you IN LOVE with him?" There's a world of difference here.

1.2 Once you have answered THAT question beyond doubt, sit down with him and ask him how his life is: What's keeping him so busy? What's bothering him? What can you do to help him out? After all, you are TOGETHER, so he has to accept that you must share in each other's issues and challenges. Unless (and this may be a painful realization), your togetherness is based more on the "I'm IN LOVE with you" stage.

1.3 If he cannot share the challenges of his life with you, then you may have to re-think your relationship.

2. Once you have moved on and finally accepted that it takes two to make things right in a relationship (there is no relationship if it's only one-way), then there isn't much to do anymore. Why? Because by now he should know that you share everything: happiness, sadness, tirumphs and challenges. By now also, you should be able to already help him ease up on whatever it is that's keeping him hung-up.

3. From here, it should get better. When there is a stronger and deeper appreciation of each person for each person in the relationship, things become smoother, sweeter and more fulfilling.

My two cents worth.

Actually may sinabi sya sa akin, hindi na daw katulad ng dati ang erection nya, minsan daw nawawala :( , kalungkot nga, awa ako sa kanya, hindi ko alam kung anong pwedeng gawin sa problema na yon.

actually, you should be able to prove this your self base on his performance for the past 2 yrs. is he really having a hard time getting an erection;

or just plain excuse. ikaw dapat makasagot nyan and i wonder bakit he need to tell you that. it does not happen overnight or not even in aspan of

a month. you have to access the performance from ur first sex vs last year vs now. if his performance is deteriorating, may be but kung hindi naman,

there's something going on.

i have the highest doubt about being too busy. i'm damn hell as busy my self, pero when wifey get's the right moves, we go for it kahit 1 round lang.

di ba masarap matulog after sex, so that's the lamest excuse for a 1 month no sex. read his other moves. para u can derive on a much better conclusion.

here's one test you can do. force him for even a 1 rounder. if he don't produce so much juice, it only mean's meron other area of discharge.

After a month of posting my problems here and you guys gave all your efforts to comfort me, I found out last week that he has another woman...that explains all...

I'm sincerely thankful for all the kindest replies that I read.

Sad to hear that.....Cheer up young lady, there are lot of guys there more deserving of your love and company.....Be strong

After a month of posting my problems here and you guys gave all your efforts to comfort me, I found out last week that he has another woman...that explains all...

I'm sincerely thankful for all the kindest replies that I read.

i was rght then na meron other area of discharge. it now become's a private matter so it's now your call.

hope that things will come out for the better for both of you.

2 years na kami, simula ng magnegosyo sya, madalang na kaming mag sex, minsan once a week, naging 2x a month, ngayon 1 month na hindi pa rin kami nag sesex, nag try na kong yayain sya kaso ayaw nya, wala daw sya sa mood :( , sobrang aga nya matulog lagi :( hindi ko na sya niyaya ngayon kasi baka mapahiya lang uli ako. Madalas ko tuloy maisip na may babae sya or minsan na iinsecure na rin ako, kaya kahit gabi ng super exercise ako para maging sexy at super diet :( .

I don't wanna experience this. (knock on wood)