Possessions... Demonic or some Spirit Taking Over or just a mental cas

mayroon akong kaibigan kakagaling lang last month. sakit daw palipas hangin?

nagamot daw ng hemitanyo gamit bato ng bulkan???

i heard she was okay for a month, but yesterday she suddenly can't walk and kept on screaming.

The local witch doctor says her 'legs' were cut off by a duwende, and also possessed by it.

This is one creepy and scary story.

• 2 months later...

Nanaginip di ako one time. Nasaloob ako ng cr. Yun design ng cr parang roman na parang chinese. Ang dami klaseng toilet bowl, may square may pahaba iba ibang hugis, meron oa nga doon doubke, isa sa harap isa isa likod. Napili kong mag wiwi sa harap. Pagkatapos ko mag wiwi, bago ako maghugas ng kamay, biglang may isang malalim na bosese tinatawag pangalan ko, kumaripas ako ng takbo pero hirap na hirap ako, parang may humihila sa akin. Buti nlng biglang may oumasok sa cr, biglang naging normal lahat. Nagising ako pawia na pawis.

Good day po!

Tanong ko lang kung meron kayong alam na manggagamot tungkol sa naengkanto, kasi one week ng nawawala ang father ko. Ang sabi ng nagtawas eh tinangay daw ng 2 babae na nakatira dun sa may punong mangga sa tapat ng bahay namin na madalas ayusin ng aking tatay.

Magpapasalamat ako ng marami kung sino ang makakatulong sa akin para matagpuan ang aking tatay gawa ng iyak ng iyak ang aking nanay.

Maraming salamat muli sa makakatulong.

I am sorry about sa nangyari sa father mo, if totoo nga yung sinasabi mo. But spirits don't take people, they take with them spirits too.

It is forbidden from a living to enter beyond this realms, only their spirit can pass thru.

Is there any medical condition your father has before he disappear? Alzheimer? Short Term Memory Loss? Heart Condition?

Or maybe does your father has troubled someone on your place, your neighbor perhaps? Kaaway na tropa?

For God sake imulat ninyo mata at isipan ninyo, this is not even a question. All you have to do is understand the facts, there are Good and Evil.

Spirit, entity or sort are classified in their deeds, base whether they do harm or not. The ones who do bad things are easily classified as demons, the one who guides, protect and help the living are so called Angels, guardians or etc. Every civilization has records of it. This field has more records and documentation compare to any doctor and scientist recorded. People need to accept the fact that not all people are Einstein, thus apply the logic that not all people can understand and accept the spirit world. Because they are not witches, shaman, alchemist, sorcerer or wizard. Only selected few are gifted, and the gift they had from their creator are unique.

• 1 year later...

i used to hear stories from a provincial high school na in numerous occassions sinasapian yung mga students. sabi yung iba exerts so much force sa pagwawala na hindi daw masuppress kht 3 o 4 n adults. worse thing is halos ten or more students daw ang sinasapian. di ko sure kung totoo na may sinasapian, pero from the looks of it, kung may isa o dlwa man n totoong sinapian, the rest are faking it. nakikigaya na lang pra mmagppansin. not sure though.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hindi kaya psychological problem lang ang posession? I remember that it was discuss during our class that there is a mental health problem that triggers the Adrenaline Rush that explains during the so called possession the person is very strong.

But its really hard to understand the mental health issues and possession.

Really complicated topic between science and regilion.

Hindi kaya psychological problem lang ang posession? I remember that it was discuss during our class that there is a mental health problem that triggers the Adrenaline Rush that explains during the so called possession the person is very strong.

Hindi

• 3 weeks later...

Yes most of the time mental issue lang like hysteria kaya parang hawa-hawa lang. Pero yung real posssession daw most of the time hindi sila wild. An exorcist told me this long time ago. They even conducted exorcism sa mental hospital and some of the people there....gumaling sila.

• 2 months later...

Yes most of the time mental issue lang like hysteria kaya parang hawa-hawa lang. Pero yung real posssession daw most of the time hindi sila wild. An exorcist told me this long time ago. They even conducted exorcism sa mental hospital and some of the people there....gumaling sila.

I agree with this... I experienced it and it's more like a battle of control... it's strange to explain how it works but it's like you are awake and not at the same time. It's not sleep paralysis because i experienced that also.

i used to be very religious before but anymore...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My take on this, i believe in God and the devil, ultimately, i believe in possessions. I also believe that not all cases are indeed possessions, and could be misdiagnosis of such cases. I strongly believe that before asking for a witch doctor or faith healers, let your cases be examined by actual doctors. Since there are cases that even science cannot explain.

My dad had a condition with his kidneys, creatinine spiking up and we did everything conservative and natural to avoid dialysis. But after doing so much work with my itay's kidney, the crea just wouldnt go down, i know that he might have had damage on the kidney too much, but the doctor was even the one that suggested to consult with an albularyo, as trying everything has been for naught, the procedures done on him were everything anti-dialysis and has produced almost a 100% rate of avoidance. So that was my personal experience.

My actual argument for non-believers would be the Clarita Villanueva case, i hope you guys read up on that, suddenly having physical bites out of nowhere, and exorcised eventually and everything was back to normal.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...