Pag-Ibig / Philhealth Concerns

Guest airmax

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a correction. Whether your working in government or in the private sector, you can be a Pag-ibig member. Actually, its now mandatory for all working employees regardless whether regular or not unless there is no employee - employer relationship. Its the social security area where the private sector has SSS and government has GSIS.

Answer is Yes. Automatic na magde-deduct ang company nyo kung regular employee ka. remember Private Company ay PAG-Ibig. Ang mga government company ay GSIS.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just a correction. Whether your working in government or in the private sector, you can be a Pag-ibig member. Actually, its now mandatory for all working employees regardless whether regular or not unless there is no employee - employer relationship. Its the social security area where the private sector has SSS and government has GSIS.

I oh so agree! :) :thumbsupsmiley:

• 2 months later...

anyone here knows kung how much ung percentage ng 2nd loan sa pag-ibig?

got my 1st loan last feb, den according to them it's 60% of my contribution...they also told me that i can now avail of my 2nd loan...but they will deduct the balance of my 1st loan...Im having 2nd thoughts if i will apply now (oct.) for my 2nd loan...i need money din nmn, pero bka pag binawas n ung balance nung 1st loan q eh wla n matira o konti n lng ung makukuha q for my 2nd loan.... 2 yrs & 8 mos pa lng din kc ung contribution q ;o)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ex-bitager... sir, hindi ba pwede un bayaran lets say kapag meron kang extra money? lets say nakaipon ka ng mga 100thou then you want to pay that amount para mas makabawas sa utang mo, possible yun di ba? if not, and they would stick to the 30 year term that sucks!!!

hopefully they don't....

have you tried to get a loan sir? and can you give me an idea of the requirements that you filed presented to them

TIA

pwede ngang magbayad in advance...pero if u look at it closely, ur just paying the interest accumulated for the 30 years period..

bout the requirements... grabe... napakadami....halos lahat ng personal info mo ibibigay mo..

better attend the seminar para maliwanagan ka...however, sa seminar for sure maeengganyo ka ..

teka...pero if youre only renting a house ryt now ok ung pagibig kesa mag rent ka..un nga lang raw houses tlga....as in raw houses...better look for a good site and developer para makapamili ka ng mabuti

ung applied loan ko kasi is for home improvement....mahirap kce dahil ung titulo ng bahay ang nakasalalaly...may possibility pang mforfeit ung bahay kapag dka nakabayad sa tamang panahon...

================

actually sir i'm eyeing for a lot and then papatayuan ko ng bahay, may prospect na ako ng lot in sta rosa laguna, 110sqm selling for 500K, and then papatayuan ng house, meron sila dun option sa loan na "purchase a lot and house construction" if i'm not mistaken, I will attend the seminar this monday kasi yun yung free time ko.

may idea ka ba or maybe a table that shows how much you can loan with the salary your getting now?

TIA

I have attended the pag ibig seminar yesterday sir...

base dun sa sinabi nila na ang liit lang ng pwede ko mai-loan for my current salary, tapos mas malaki ang napupunta sa interest and other stuff na babayaran mo.... although kung may pera ka is pwede mo na bayaran yung principal amount and then stop na yun plus libre ka na sa interest.

parang hind ko na gusto ituloy ang loan ko...

and dun naman sa home renovation/improvement/construction, hindi pala nila binibigay yung pera ng cash, bibigay nila ng staggered, and then yung interest is from day one na binigay sayo yung pera kahit hindi ka pa nagsisimula mag bayad, so kung matatagalan yung construction eh di ang laki nga ng interest, ganyan yata yung nangyayari sayo sir kaya ang laki ng interest mo...

well, pag iisipan ko pa kung itutuloy ko sa pag ibig or try ko kung anu ang procedure sa bank.

• 4 months later...
Question: Pede ba ituloy ang contribution sa pagibig kung nawalan ng trabaho habang hindi pa nakakahanap ng work?

as far as i know, pwede ituloy ang contribution (200 yata minimum) kahit wla kapang work. pero you can't loan hanggang wala pang work or business..

• 6 months later...

My experience with Pag-Ibig was just bad. This was 4 years ago and I was purchasing my first home - a brand new Cityland condominium at the heart of Makati Business District.

I was instructed to go through the process, which is fall in line in Atrium Building, wait for number to be called, complete the forms and submit all the requirement, then go back and attend mandatory seminars.

It was at these seminars that I learned they do not provide loans to Cityland buyers.

All those times, effort, money for coming up with the documents and transportation costs . . . wasted. If they only explicitly told me from the start that Cityland is not in their network, then I would not have gone through that horrendous exercise.

Oh and yes, I also have my own work to take care of at the same time. Imagine all the squeezing in i need just to take care of the requirements as there is too much work for my company to allow me to take leaves that time.

Boo!

• 1 month later...

first time pa lang mag lo-loan tru pag-ibig. yung nakuha kong property is 7% ang rate ng interest from 1-3yrs and 9% naman sa ika-4years-hanggang ika-30yrs. 30yrs to pay kasi kinuha kong property.

mag se-seminar pa lang din ako sa pag-ibig

mga requirements sabi ng agent ko hindi naman yata ganun karami:

2pcs valid ID

6pcs 1x1 picture

latest one month payslip

proof of billing

xerox of birth certificate

• 2 weeks later...
Based on the FRs here, I'm having this impression that loaning or trying to loan from PAG-IBIG can be a horrible experience.

What do you guys suggest? Shall we just loan from another institution instead? Will that be a better alternative?

Yes, it can be but the best solution is to attend their seminars para clear lahat. Isa sa mga dapat iconsider ay ung service charge pag multipurpose loan. At pag housing loan naman malaki ung amount na babayaran para sa change of title. However, compared sa SSS loan, mas gugustuhin ko pa ung PAGIBIG kasi ung SSS mas bureaucratic at mas konti ang pondo. Ang PAGIBIG nadagdagan sila ng pondo dahil sa project ni VP Kabayan.

• 1 year later...