Bongbong Marcos vs Leni Robredo  

473 members have voted

1. 1. Naniniwala ka bang may pagtatangka o nagaganap na pandaraya?

• Oo naniniwala ako
    • Hindi ako naniniwala
    • 'Di ako sigurado

On 10/12/2021 at 2:26 PM, camiar said:

From 1986 to 2021 -- that's 35 long years of trying to prove the alleged crimes and stolen billions. Was the justice system suppressed during the past 35 years that it failed to prove the Marcoses guilty of the crimes and the purported billions of dollars worth of wealth still to be found?

If you care to look at cases that were filed against them for which the prosecution won, they're civil cases with values so insignificantly small compared to their claims of massive tens of billions of dollars. No murder, torture, rape, or human rights abuses were ever proven. Most possibly because the charges were false or the prosecutors filed the the criminal cases against the wrong people. 

I used to be anti-Marcos during the People Power era. I used to believe the yellow movement narratives and fully supported Cory Aquino. But years later, as more facts came to light, I began to see the hypocrisy and ineptness of the yellow regime and became convinced that the narrative I naively believed were mostly lies.

Then I moved on. Now I base my decision on hard facts, not on irrelevant propaganda. 

https://law.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/FSupp/910/1460/1943938/

Marcos was found guilty in multiple international laws. The link above was just a sample.

Imelda was recently found guilty of graft and corruption in 2014.

174Billion Pesos recovered by PCGG since 35 years ago. In the international case in Honolulu, investigation on the documented sources of income of the Marcos' family was included. They have been claiming that investment on gold reserves even before presidency is the reason for their wealth.  If this is true, why is there no documentation of it.

Previous international cases, local and international historians, local and international social economic reports all point that there was 1) violation of human rights 2) economic decline 3) corruption. 

I am actually open to think otherwise but the usual reasons or evidence have always been lacking. "Ginawa lang ng Aquino". "Mayaman na sila before". "Nahirapan lang yung mga pasaway". 

Golden period at time of martial law. But documented numbers says otherwise. Rate of unemployment, decrease in salary for both skilled and unskilled workers. Even the peso to dollar rate, they always say 1$ to 2P pero that was the start of martial law. 1$ to 20+P at end of martial law.

It seems we're not looking at the same evidence and I would honestly appreciate that you share me your references. Hoping I could learn from you. Thank you

when you say #neveragain, what do you think that means?

is it...

1. pag nanalo si marcos Jr. eh ibabalik ang martial law

2. ayaw nyo ng isang marcos sa president seat dahil pareho sila ng tatay nya

3. hindi pwedeng magkaroon ng martial law, kahit kelan which is contradicting to our Constitution,

san dyan sa tatlo?

On 10/23/2021 at 5:17 PM, Duel of Fate said:

for the record, i think Leni is a shrewd as a politician as GMA and Miriam. for a housewife who's only had less than 10 official years as a public servant she knows the bureaucracy all too well. people in the know say Jessie was just the face but Leni had always been the brain. She's also no saint. 

pero against Bongbong??? 

eto kasi, walang solid na accomplishment maipakita si Bongbong. No vital laws passed as a Senator, as an Ilocos stalwart his best resume shows mayaman sya, he signed some local docs para maapprove ang private business permits (THAT ALL LGU POLITICOS DO) like Bangui Windmills and the Tourism campaign. 

and whats the worse thing they can hit Leni? Rice porridge, math and english slip up, nagka boyfriend after maging biyuda. yun lang. 

Only reason im picking Leni over Bongbong because walang hard hit na publicly maibato sa kanya. sana man lang may masabi na pumirma sya ng ma-anomalyang kontrata, nagpapicture sya sa business tycoon na maraming under the table, may connection sa mafia, nagmarijuana nung college. isang national security concern man lang to destroy her and her gung ho supporters. 

... sa ngayon maaaring wala pa, pag naupo na yan, siguradong meron yan, lalo nasi tillanes ang little president nya

20 hours ago, Vince3 said:

https://law.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/FSupp/910/1460/1943938/

Marcos was found guilty in multiple international laws. The link above was just a sample.

Imelda was recently found guilty of graft and corruption in 2014.

174Billion Pesos recovered by PCGG since 35 years ago. In the international case in Honolulu, investigation on the documented sources of income of the Marcos' family was included. They have been claiming that investment on gold reserves even before presidency is the reason for their wealth.  If this is true, why is there no documentation of it.

Previous international cases, local and international historians, local and international social economic reports all point that there was 1) violation of human rights 2) economic decline 3) corruption. 

I am actually open to think otherwise but the usual reasons or evidence have always been lacking. "Ginawa lang ng Aquino". "Mayaman na sila before". "Nahirapan lang yung mga pasaway". 

Golden period at time of martial law. But documented numbers says otherwise. Rate of unemployment, decrease in salary for both skilled and unskilled workers. Even the peso to dollar rate, they always say 1$ to 2P pero that was the start of martial law. 1$ to 20+P at end of martial law.

It seems we're not looking at the same evidence and I would honestly appreciate that you share me your references. Hoping I could learn from you. Thank you

They claim that Marcos stole up to US$ 30 billion.

That's Php 1.53 TRILLION peso equivalent.

The anti-Marcos Government had 35 years to recover that alleged stolen wealth. Yet they only managed to find a bloated figure of Php 174 Billion, just a fraction of what they claim Marcos stole.

What does that tell you? Either the anti-Marcos government was so inept and incompetent that they recovered just small a fraction of what they claim, or the claim of stolen wealth is just one big hoax.

8 hours ago, bluepanther said:

... sa ngayon maaaring wala pa, pag naupo na yan, siguradong meron yan, lalo nasi tillanes ang little president nya

The oligarchs and vested interest groups would love to have Leni as President because she will never be able to have a coherent government with such a hodgepodge of incompatible senatorial slate: Trillanes vs. Gordon vs. Binay vs. Delima vs. etc...

She will be too busy getting a consensus from all these senatorial bets with conflicting self-interests that she will not be able to govern the country.

A divided government administration is easy to manipulate - just what the vested interest group wanted.

• Like (+1) 1

I am no Marcos fan but when comparing campaign resources, his adversary's funding is definitely bottomless.  We are all witness to the mighty propaganda and branding Leny got.

Can't people feel how strong media censorship has become that quiets the apprehension of patriotic government officials who denied Jesse from becoming Secretary of DILG 3x? His death had to happen to prevent investigation of who helped him get into power despite lack of basic qualification - which is the basis for rejecting his appointment. I can just imagine where this country is heading to. Maybe it will retrogress into a silly revolution that incites the anger of the unthinking crowd towards politicians like BBM and his family. 

The manner Jessie died was investigated in the Senate on live television. It is an eyeopener. It can be linked to the death of Ninoy, and even to the death of Ramon Magsaysay.  Truly, reality is more bizarre than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.

On 10/25/2021 at 10:22 PM, camiar said:

They claim that Marcos stole up to US$ 30 billion.

That's Php 1.53 TRILLION peso equivalent.

The anti-Marcos Government had 35 years to recover that alleged stolen wealth. Yet they only managed to find a bloated figure of Php 174 Billion, just a fraction of what they claim Marcos stole.

What does that tell you? Either the anti-Marcos government was so inept and incompetent that they recovered just small a fraction of what they claim, or the claim of stolen wealth is just one big hoax.

BBM claims they are actively participating in returning the money to the Filipino people. Since they are now participating, Edi inaadmit yung mali. Kasi kung Walang mali then they contest correct?

Kaya Bat mo sasabihin hoax? Mas magaling ka pa sa Marcos? Kapal naman ng mukha. Ulol ka di ka dapat pkinggan! Tanga mo! Wag ka mag magaling. Bunganga na bbm nagsalita. Idiot!

• Downvote 1
18 hours ago, bluepanther said:

Rappler is so busy in their bid to destroy Marcos and Marcos only, i thought they are a media outlet,

But, WHY?

RAPPLER should be renamed and Marya Ressa should return her nobel prize, she really doesn't deserved it... nakakahiya

So busy???? So kung Di ibobroadcast na magnanakaw at kawatan si marcos, then true media na sila? Bobo mo boy! Wala ka utak

• Downvote 1
37 minutes ago, hit05 said:

I am no Marcos fan but when comparing campaign resources, his adversary's funding is definitely bottomless.  We are all witness to the mighty propaganda and branding Leny got.

Can't people feel how strong media censorship has become that quiets the apprehension of patriotic government officials who denied Jesse from becoming Secretary of DILG 3x? His death had to happen to prevent investigation of who helped him get into power despite lack of basic qualification - which is the basis for rejecting his appointment. I can just imagine where this country is heading to. Maybe it will retrogress into a silly revolution that incites the anger of the unthinking crowd towards politicians like BBM and his family. 

The manner Jessie died was investigated in the Senate on live television. It is an eyeopener. It can be linked to the death of Ninoy, and even to the death of Ramon Magsaysay.  Truly, reality is more bizarre than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.

Classic response, “I am Not a marcos fan but….”. Sounds like bakla trying to pretend na Hindi bakla. What an imbecile.

your fictional claim here seems like a libellous info. Magkabayag ka at magpkilala ka at Patunayan na May proof yang claim mo. 

• Downvote 1
On 10/27/2021 at 10:17 AM, bluepanther said:

Rappler is so busy in their bid to destroy Marcos and Marcos only, i thought they are a media outlet,

But, WHY?

RAPPLER should be renamed and Marya Ressa should return her nobel prize, she really doesn't deserved it... nakakahiya

Envelopmental Journalism.   She reminds me of Ronnie Nathaniels and Tariq Aziz, the info minister of Saddam.  They all look like they belong to another world, and not really Filipino.

On 10/25/2021 at 2:14 PM, bluepanther said:

when you say #neveragain, what do you think that means?

is it...

1. pag nanalo si marcos Jr. eh ibabalik ang martial law

2. ayaw nyo ng isang marcos sa president seat dahil pareho sila ng tatay nya

3. hindi pwedeng magkaroon ng martial law, kahit kelan which is contradicting to our Constitution,

san dyan sa tatlo?

yan lang po ba ang choices niyo sir?

16 hours ago, jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj said:

Classic response, “I am Not a marcos fan but….”. Sounds like bakla trying to pretend na Hindi bakla. What an imbecile.

your fictional claim here seems like a libellous info. Magkabayag ka at magpkilala ka at Patunayan na May proof yang claim mo. 

Have you seen the Senate proceeding investigating the death of Jesse?  Do you know why he did not pass the Commission on Appointments despite three attempts? It was a crisis since more questions need to be answered  and somehow his death ended it. 

The danger here is not what happened but what happened after. Media erased this chapter of history,  No one bothered to follow up.

On 10/19/2021 at 7:00 PM, Theveed said:

#labanlenikiko2022.  Just look at her works... That's all you need.  She's not hiding anything. No lies, no deceit. No troll army.   I'll stop here, because you can't say that for the other camps. 

Her body of work is sorely lacking unless she’s running for the President of an NGO. OVP is a small office, btw. She never managed a large organization or run a town/city. And her lack of political exposure is apparent in her answers when asked of questions she did not prepare for. My biggest problem w/ her is half of the population hates her and that in itself is indicative of a weak presidency, a return to pgma days where damaging concessions are made to the crocodiles of congress just to remain in office. Same issue w/ a BBM presidency; both are doomed to be weak regimes. 

On 10/28/2021 at 4:42 AM, jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj said:

Kaya Bat mo sasabihin hoax? Mas magaling ka pa sa Marcos? Kapal naman ng mukha. Ulol ka di ka dapat pkinggan! Tanga mo! Wag ka mag magaling. Bunganga na bbm nagsalita. Idiot!

On 10/28/2021 at 4:45 AM, jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj said:

So busy???? So kung Di ibobroadcast na magnanakaw at kawatan si marcos, then true media na sila? Bobo mo boy! Wala ka utak

On 10/28/2021 at 4:47 AM, jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj said:

This person simply cannot handle an intellectual discussion, kaya he can't come up with any other choice kundi mag-mura na lang.

Nakaka-awa mga kaibigan. 

On 10/31/2021 at 8:57 AM, Cabalen said:

BBM if Inday will not run.

It's not ideal for Inday Sara to run for president now. Her children ae still too young. She should spend more time in the next 6 years with her family. In 2028 she may run for president, by which time, her children are old enough to understand and accept the rigors of being the First Family.

It's best for her own sake to run as BBM's Vice President in 2022.

Edited by camiar
On 11/1/2021 at 11:24 AM, camiar said:

It's not ideal for Inday Sara to run for president now. Her children ae still too young. She should spend more time in the next 6 years with her family. In 2028 she may run for president, by which time, her children are old enough to understand and accept the rigors of being the First Family.

It's best for her own sake to run as BBM's Vice President in 2022.

Guilt is written all over his face.  We are not having a meaningful election unless there is Truth.