Tabletop Roleplaying Games

DARKSEED

Not sure if my Brother downloaded it. He has quite a collection. My suggestion is to play a game with Simple Character creation and just get the game running. Basic DnD, Has anyone tried Gamma World? Vampire is fun but the time for character creation takes up some time.

BTW those interested PM me your locations so we can check where it is convenient to meet up. Im thinking of Starbucks but it might be hard if we roll the dice. Im in Caloocan right now and Fridays will be ok for me to RPG.

Used to be a DM for DnD and then moved to all RPG games. During College we have our own RPG group and we use to play in an area we call Ikazuchi Tree (Taken from Robotech RPG) We also play gamma world and others. Dont know if some of the guys here are acquaintances but reliving the RPG games and how things happen is really fun especially during time we would meet.

@ Demonic - Im interested in your proposal. My idea is to form a small group of regular player. Start with the Basic DnD rules. Fast Character creation and stories can be worked out on a simple level going out to complicated mass battles. Its basically how to maintain the meetings thats important. Im also interested in the Modular Dungeon your doing. We usually have figures to represent the characters for position. So

1) Demonic Tutor

2) Ishanshade

3)

4)

5)

Noticed na the first 2 Magic cards heheh!

Depending on the game and location I can join in with one or two friends.

Edited by BnF95
  • 1 month later...

Hello, certified gamer here. DnD, AD&D, V:TM and L5R.

L5R being one of my favorites. I think I have all core books and modules er..."Archived" on my Hard Drive. along with AD&D 3.5(?)

I also have around 2000 points of Iron Warriors for WH40k and A small Menoth Harbinger Army for WarMachine.

If we can't meet up to play, who don't we do something like a Play by Post game? There are enough Online resources like dice rollers, etc. :D

For those interested in an online RPG (It's set in the World Of The Legend of the Five Rings, btw) http://www.fiveringsonline.com/

• 3 weeks later...

We tried the online but was not as fun kasi tagal ng developments for example attack ako roll. Bukas ko pa malalaman effect if ever busy yung iba. We used to have the Ikazuchi group sa Mapua where we play.

Starbucks looks like a good place to play. Problem is commitment. So if we can have 3-5 players masayang game na yun.

• 3 months later...
tagal k di nabisita ditoah....uhm, i'm not kakita kouryu...he's one of my player-members. westillrunliving greyhawk and l5r to all those interested

meron ba sa inyo diton may copy ng Clan War tabletop wargaming? pa-copy naman oh

PM me your contact number ... do you guys still play in BW, Marikina? Darn it, I need to play (as opposed to GMing), and I lost his number.

• 2 months later...

I used to play dnd back in gradeschool with my classmates. We used to have this DM who would always inject sex in the game kaya sobrang hilarious ("you saw a appear out of nowhere gorgon. roll the dice if you're going to successfully f#&k it or not" hahahaha).

Though I stopped playing dnd by the time I was in freshman high, I still kept my dnd boxes and other books. Right now, they're still with me and napakasarap basahin ulit and tingnan ang mga artwork.

Right now, I'm thinking kung bibilhin ko yung bagong dnd system over amazon.com just for the sake of reading them and seeing the illustrations. Kinda pricey though.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Wow! A Table-top RPG thread!

I used to play DnD, White Wolf and L5R games.

One of my most cherished gaming sessions was a 3 night 4 day marathon session we had in my friend's house in Baguio.

We were about four people, and each of us took turns being the GM.

Imagine literally playing from dusk til dawn and switching campaigns whenever one GM would tire.

Ah, those were the days!

^_^

• 2 months later...