Best Lechon in and out of town
Posted 13 June 2011 - 07:13 AM
from Manila, masarap yung Leonardo's, sa San Juan siya based.
taga Marilao ako so, ok na rin yung kay Angel's (who makes superb sarsa as well) at yung naglilitson sa palenke sa Meralco Village, sa Lias tuwing linggo.
Tip: kung parang walang lasa yung lechon at hindi naman maalat, lamasin ninyo ng asin, yung tama lang wag sosobra, dun lumalabas yung sarap nung lechon
Leftover lechon (kung meron man):
1. fried left over lechon is the best - try niyo, perfect breakfast with tomatoes and salt
2. of course lechon paksiw - but not to sour, iba kasi madami mag suka so ang asim. the best kung tamng may asim lang at di maasim, may alat lang at di maalat, may tamis lang at di matamis. try also adding thyme and a dash of cinnamon. oks!
3. sinigang na lechon - you wouldn't believe how great this tastes. excellent alternative to paksiw for left overs.
Best part to get:
1. BATOK - it's a meaty part with the right amount of fat. Unlike your liempo which is too fatty, or your other meaty parts that are too dry or don't have enought fat or flavor, batok has just the right amount for perfect flavorfull meat.
2. Yung lasa ng spices, rub , babad mostly nasa may RIBS. Usually also the saltiest parts. Best for your sinigang na lechon, even barbequed lechon.
Posted 19 June 2011 - 01:38 AM
gusto ko din makatikim ng lechon cebu, dame na nagsabi sakin na masarap eto
Edited by benjotz417, 19 June 2011 - 01:40 AM.
Posted 24 June 2011 - 11:50 AM
Posted 04 July 2011 - 10:34 AM
Posted 11 August 2011 - 01:19 PM
Posted 14 September 2011 - 11:29 PM
Posted 26 September 2011 - 04:29 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users