I wasn’t able to move on because his current girlfriend is bugging the sht outta me. 

Before he passed away, his girlfriend at that time was a lawsuit waiting to happen. My patience prevailed, we have a child together and the funny thing, she couldn’t stand it! 

The girlfriend was a lot older than me and she came from old money. The same fcking people of the oligarchs of prima universities of the land. LOL. Okay UP diliman.  I said it.

ANYWAY, now why would a guy go after a much older woman with money? She was never married before, she never had children, she never wanted children at all. She got this sob story for being abused as a child. I’m not slandering people who had gone through some tough times but she can’t just use that as a double edge sword of not being accountable of things. 

She completely obliterated my name to  my peers and other potential clients ( I was writing copies in Manila), she wrote to my mother ( whom i havent seen for decades) and pretty much sabotage my professional life.

She even mocked me to sue her too. I know, its wild! She said, I quote, and shit you not, she said ‘

Magkakalaman kung sino mas mayaman sa isa

And the sad part, she’s in conflict with herself and her mental health too. Menopause must be hard for her, I suppose. But you can’t just keep away a father from his daughter and micromanaging his affairs especially child support. 

I’ve moved on from the cranky hag and my X. He gave up on her too and she gone ape shit crazy. Trashed his home , trashed everything in between. Trashed his life. 

The one word I said that made her gone on a rampage is i called her UGLY. 

She thought it was the physical aspect, which isnt her fault, she looked like the abortion forceps was crushed on her face while gettinh pulled out of her mom’s uterus. 

An Ugly face and an ugly heart.

Edited by NightWriter
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, K0RN - RETIR3D said:

Ganun talaga kapag iniiwasan ka at ayaw ka nya makita. Hanap ka na lang ng iba. 😁

19 minutes ago, Santiagowalker said:

mukang ginaganito na ko ni S______ hahaha, hunting nalang iba idol!

Kaya ayaw ko kumukuha ng regular eh bakit kase ginawa ko syang exemption sa mga rules ko. Same situation ako sa inyo mga brad. Hahahahaha. On to the next na lang siguro lesson learned the hard way again. 

• 2 weeks later...

Para sa akin, may 2 klase ng tao na nabibigo sa pag-ibig

Meron yun lalong napapariwara, in and out sa relationships at paulit ulit lang sa cycle ng depression

Yun ginugugol lahat yun negative energy into something positive. I admit nung una dumaan din ako sa self-destruction phase. But then I started changing my lifestyle at nagtrabaho ng nagtrabaho na lang. Therapeutic din kasi makita yun mga bunga ng paghihirap mo. My recent success are brought about by my most painful heart aches lol.