Hello merry xmas sa iyo...

#42 WitMystery

WitMystery

Sanity Checker

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1087 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 10:39 AM

Happy holidays! It's usually summer down under so...

Christmas bikinis! LOL Pretty sure that's a fantasy not a lot of guys have noted down on their naughty bucket list. LOL

#43 AnastasiaElliot

AnastasiaElliot

QUEEN.

• Diyosa
  • 2161 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 08:22 PM

Happy holidays! It's usually summer down under so...

Christmas bikinis! LOL Pretty sure that's a fantasy not a lot of guys have noted down on their naughty bucket list. LOL

Happy holidays, Wit! Hope your holiday break was fun and meaningful.

Ive been moving quite a bit. Did a Sydney-Cambodia-Thailand thing in 4 days then went on a 4-day roadtrip all over New South Wales. Tomorrow, its back to business. 🤓

#44 WitMystery

WitMystery

Sanity Checker

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1087 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 03:24 AM

Sounds like it was a lot of fun! Hoping we all have a rocking 2018!
  • AnastasiaElliot likes this

#45 artgonsalves35

artgonsalves35

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 12:10 PM

Happy holidays!! Hope all are doing good!

#46 AnastasiaElliot

AnastasiaElliot

QUEEN.

• Diyosa
  • 2161 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 06:20 PM

2018 began with a trip and before you know it, Im all over the place again. In a good way.

Ive been to quite a number of vineyards recently. Safe to assume Ive been breezing through 2018 a little bit intoxicated which is a really good thing lol

I kid; Im a very sober person :)

Heaps of trips lined up, both local (as in Aussie local) and intl so as usual im living out of my (beat up) luggage.

Its 9.18pm as I write this and Im finishing up a bottle of sauvignon blanc from Southern Highlands Winery. Theres a box with 10 more bottles of a mix of cab sav, shiraz, chardonnay in it. And then there are 2 more boxes en route from Hobart.

God help me. 😂

Cheers, yall.

#47 WitMystery

WitMystery

Sanity Checker

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1087 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 11:46 PM

Send some of that sauv blanc this way! ;) Cheers!

Edited by WitMystery, 17 January 2018 - 11:47 PM.

#48 AnastasiaElliot

AnastasiaElliot

QUEEN.

• Diyosa
  • 2161 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 07:35 PM

Send some of that sauv blanc this way! ;) Cheers!

Oo naman, ikaw pa! Pakauwi ko, Wit. 😊🥂🥂

#49 WitMystery

WitMystery

Sanity Checker

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1087 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 12:06 AM

Oo naman, ikaw pa! Pakauwi ko, Wit. 😊🥂🥂

I'll hold you to that. ;)

#50 AnastasiaElliot

AnastasiaElliot

QUEEN.

• Diyosa
  • 2161 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 06:00 AM

I'll hold you to that. ;)

Haha, yessir 😅

Alright.... saturday workday and then buy tennis gear later. And finally get this body moving just a little bit! Its been a really long period of lazy, indulgent lifestyle, this has to change pronto!

But first let me go to the cabaret show tonight 😂

Ooohhhh and Im going to Dita Von Teeses show in February 😍

And then Laos and Myanmar and Bangkok.

And between now and then, who knows, some more random trips. 🤷🏻‍♀

But first, business. 🌟
  • WitMystery likes this

#51 AnastasiaElliot

AnastasiaElliot

QUEEN.

• Diyosa
  • 2161 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 08:22 PM

Girl at a store: omg your bag is so beautiful!

Me: This is a result of when the boyfriend f#&ks up big time.

😂😂😂

Hate to say it but I now belong to the bags-for-f#&kups club 😂

#52 AnastasiaElliot

AnastasiaElliot

QUEEN.

• Diyosa
  • 2161 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 06:52 AM

Might as well make myself useful while Im still in bed at 9.38am. Btw the show last night was pretty cool. Limbo Unhinged. Intimate crowd and a good mix of funny and jaw dropping acts.

So here we go...

If you find yourself in Hobart you must... MUST eat at PHAT FISH. Its located at Salamanca Place. Get the oysters, however you like them (mine are rockefeller) and get the salmon. Youre welcome.
Attached File  2FCEC065-9596-419B-A7CD-E9AAC92DFF64.jpeg   90.15KB   0 downloads
Attached File  A0B705BB-A085-467D-B7D1-987C800DC7C0.jpeg   109.28KB   0 downloads

Hobart is known for sparkling wines and pinot. I dunno, something to do with temperature and soil, I dont know, dont ask me. But this ones Forgmere Creek. These vineyards you will never hear about because they are small and dont make enough to sell to Dan Murphys for example. So they just sell locally and online. And people know them from wine tours.
Attached File  C2C22E80-2438-45F4-8D48-8F74479E2005.jpeg   123.48KB   0 downloads

I really do try everything and I really do drink all of it unless the wine is really disgusting. So its like 30-50ml servings each time x 6-8 kinds per vineyard. So by the end of the day... lets say 40ml x 6 varieties x 5 vineyards = happily buzzed by end of day. So if you wanna do it like I do, do a tour so you dont have to drive. 👍
Attached File  5114632F-457C-4422-96BD-B4872D1BE841.jpeg   83.68KB   0 downloads

Excuse the poor lighting but ye so some vineyards will have a full restaurant. Thry are usually good restaurants because the menus are like 1 page. 😂
Attached File  6BCAAA71-4B43-40D0-B252-34E17A3D3315.jpeg   112.96KB   0 downloadsAttached File  572F3601-05BD-4AF5-81C5-3DE4C6F4209C.jpeg   121.53KB   0 downloads

The vines. Many vineyards wont get you anywhere near their vines. I understand that, I mean some tourists are total f#&kwits and imagine what damage 5 horrible tourists a day can do to your crop.

Attached File  743BDAD4-7E89-4707-98B6-3CB16EBD7617.jpeg   167.47KB   0 downloads

Some winemakers, they dont actually have their own vineyards. They just buy the grapes. This is one of them. Wish I could bloody remember the name but um anyway the wine tasting area is cool its like that surface u put an xray on. 😂
Attached File  F53BC0FC-F996-4048-BC9C-EA35EABCCADB.jpeg   39.1KB   0 downloads

And if on a Saturday you are there then you must go to the Salamanca market. Its like Salcedo/Legaspi market on steriods. Its this street on a normal day and then its fully packed on market day.
Attached File  F68DA31D-4618-4F26-9C5F-DDFC7224CEC5.jpeg   125.54KB   0 downloads

Hope thats useful in some way.
I am so not a travel blogger, f#&k.

Edited by AnastasiaElliot, 21 January 2018 - 07:30 AM.

• CIR likes this

#53 AnastasiaElliot

AnastasiaElliot

QUEEN.

• Diyosa
  • 2161 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 09:30 AM

So, boys being boys, driving around the city in their lambos, 7 time zones away, staying in 8k-a-night rooms. These boys are obviously crazy. But Im so not a party pooper, they can do whatever the hell they want, Im enjoying my life here, too. 🙂

Me and him, this arrangement is pretty cool, seeing him a total of maybe... 10 days out of a full year. Its like an extreme fubu arrangement except theres quite a bit of feelings there somewhere but we are honestly both quite f#&ked up we are happy to admit we are better together but not together. 😂

Anyway so I had a bit of a drink and that usually leaves me extremely horny. I then turned to my phone, sent him a ton of things I wanted to do or things weve done or things I imagine us doing, while i got, you know, busy. When he grabbed his phone he goes, Dear god. This must be me in reverse. 😂 Fact. He does the same when hes horny and Im at work and cant do anything 🤷🏻‍♀ thankfully, this time he was indoors and he got sort of carried away so off he went to his room and I didnt know he was getting it on so when I had finished I said alright, good night. He goes, Sshh Im about to blow. O, f#&k. Lol So then I got into it again and shortly after he goes, Blew. And room service now at the door. Perfect.

Ok great, so can we say good night now?
Yep.

👌

Suffice to say we are both f#&kwits. 🤷🏻‍♀

-

Oh and this one i need remember. I saw a mortal enemy right outside my hotel building. He recognised me easily and was staring at me. I stared back. I could tell he was seething and wanted to say something or do something but as we passed each other he did nothing. I, on the other hand, looked away as he passed me, and then giggled.

That must have really pissed him off. Im so proud of myself. 😅

#54 AnastasiaElliot

AnastasiaElliot

QUEEN.

• Diyosa
  • 2161 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 01:55 PM

I took an uber to get to the show at the Opera House last night.

Driver: Can i just say, it’s amazing you knew every song that played on the radio. And not just knew them, you knew every single word of the lyrics!

Me: well, I’m Filipino so~

-
  • tog likes this

#55 AnastasiaElliot

AnastasiaElliot

QUEEN.

• Diyosa
  • 2161 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 06:24 PM

Australia Day.

Bbq at colleagues place with all of her family 😱
Now at hotel with wine as usual. I have drunk more wine in the last month than the last 32 years of my life altogether 😂 If this is what becoming aussie is like, then Im on hyperdrive.

Anyway~ This week, short as it was, has been completely hectic. A new guy came in. He was supposed to help me with overseeing the workshop while the that usually does it is away on holidays. Turned out to be a disaster. Seems like the guys at the shop didnt like him. And neither did the people in the office. So I had to keep him busy with other tasks that involved minimal human interaction.

So I ended up running the outside AND the inside and working my ass off to the point where Im not sure I have enough energy to get home.

You gotta do what you gotta do.

#56 AnastasiaElliot

AnastasiaElliot

QUEEN.

• Diyosa
  • 2161 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 01:41 PM

The problem with being so far away from home is that I wanna throw a random party at home but who the f#&k do I invite. 🤷🏻‍♀️

#57 temurlenk

temurlenk

halina't kumandong sakin

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • Interests:Food, Movies, Handicrafts, Art, Animation, Painting Photography, Books, Travel, etc.

Posted 29 January 2018 - 09:37 AM

Hobart looks amazing. Happy Straya day last friday! 

#58 AnastasiaElliot

AnastasiaElliot

QUEEN.

• Diyosa
  • 2161 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 06:30 PM

Hobart looks amazing. Happy Straya day last friday! 

Thanks and likewise to you. :)

Im so bored in this city. FMD 🤦🏽‍♀

#59 temurlenk

temurlenk

halina't kumandong sakin

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • Interests:Food, Movies, Handicrafts, Art, Animation, Painting Photography, Books, Travel, etc.

Posted 30 January 2018 - 07:13 AM

Thanks and likewise to you. :)

Im so bored in this city. FMD ‍♀

Really? How come?

#60 AnastasiaElliot

AnastasiaElliot

QUEEN.

• Diyosa
  • 2161 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 07:39 PM

Really? How come?

Um because it really is quite a boring place. This place almost feels like a group of people have decided that people are gonna work from this time to that time only. Shops are open from this time to that time only. No drinking past a certain time. Airport closed at certain times. You cant get any delivery at 3am so if youre starving you are f#&ked. And so on...

Dont get me wrong, its pretty and safe. I mean relatively safe compared to manila but tbh im 100x safer in manila. But in the day to day you get past the pretty and experience the hassle of life where you have to book x weeks/months in advance for something and then you have to miss work to do that something coz nothing is open after work hours.

Just missing Manila is all....
  • Unwritten likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: #life #sex, #adventure, #travel

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users