How can a cheater stop cheating

• 2 weeks later...

How can a cheater, stop cheating?

I know a lot have done it. But I think a lot more are having a hard time doing it. The question refers to how to stop cheating before things seriously get out of hand.

How can you dismiss the thought of a kiss, a smooch, a conversation with a potential lead.alls madly in love with someone.

Fall madly in love with someone...

• 2 weeks later...

Well..Well..Well! What can I say?I'm guilty! I was reading earlier threads,some makes me laugh & others makes me think harder. There are several underlying factors why a Man or a Woman cheats. I will not mention anymore examples in order not to show that I'm justifying it. Just be very careful & discreet if your still doing it,others tend to Bragg things as in Erap style. But to those who made this mistakes & now realized that they done horrible things & already stopped the wrong doing. I strongly suggest they make it up with their wives or GF. It's not yet too late,devote more time to your love ones. Promise to yourself not to do that again,most of all pray for guidance & strength to overcome future challenges.

hindi mo na siguro matitigil yan except kung magiging busy ka sa isang bagay... pero define cheating?

cguro cheater ka kung sinasabi mo pa sa isa na "i love you" tpos ganun din sa kabila...

kung hinahalikan mo pa ung isa tpos ung isa din lalo na kapag nag sesex kayo

kung parehas mo silang mahal.. iisa lang puso ntin :D ingat sa karma

kung once or twice ka lang nag cheat, at hindi talaga parte ng pagkatao mo yun, tipong you cheated kasi you think you found someone better, kaya naman siguro matigil.

pero if you're a serial cheater, na tipong, with every relationship, you always cheat. na tipong laging me third party, mahirap ata.

i think the only way is if you transcend. Those who find a higher meaning in life. Yung iba, they find it through religion, and it's their main reason to change their ways.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

1. Maybe if both cheater fell in love with each other, and they are afraid to lose one another. (Just a thought, lol!)

2. Maybe when he is too old and wasted to cheat his/her partner

3. Maybe when he/she decided to stop cheating.

But much better to save oneself from heartbreak than to wait for the cheater to stop cheating.

Minsan ang tao kelangan masaktan ng husto para magtanda. Minsan yun na lang paraan. Mawala sa kanya pamilya nya o anak nya. Para makapagisip at baka sakali lang naman magbago na.

Pero sadly me iba na nagiging tragic talaga yung kinakahinatnan. There was a story of this woman na sobrang hilig sa SEB, kahit me mga anak sya. So she invited this guy to her apartment and she ended up being brutally murdered. Nanakawan pa sya. Tsk tsk tsk.

Anyway point ko lang naman, ingat ingat sa mga paghahanap ng thrill na yan