How Important Is The Sexual History Of Your Partner?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/25/2021 at 12:26 AM, Liz said:

Alamin nyo naman kung nagkasakit. Or kung may sakit. Dont just bang and bang. Ikakalat nyo pa with your different partners tomorrow and the day after.

Medical history should be discussed prior.

pero mahirap ata i-bring up yun topic ng medical history.

konti lang aamin na nagkasakit sila

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Perhaps it’s important in the context of knowing the other person better. True, past relationships may give you a better understanding of the other person and how he/she would be as your partner. However when all is said and done, it all comes back to you. What is your purpose in getting together with that person? Is is short term or long term?

Personally, if I know that I’m only there for a short while, history, in terms of number,  really doesn’t matter. What weighs more is past medical history (ie. STDs)

But if I know I’m in for the long haul, then history takes on greater weight in the context of, as I said, getting to know the other person better. But at the end of the day, and I assume that it’s a real loving relationship,  it really shouldn’t matter how many they had in the past, as long as I’m the last.

Edited by bigbadboy_812
On 9/4/2021 at 5:29 PM, bigbadboy_812 said:

Perhaps it’s important in the context of knowing the other person better. True, past relationships may give you a better understanding of the other person and how he/she would be as your partner. However when all is said and done, it all comes back to you. What is your purpose in getting together with that person? Is is short term or long term?

Personally, if I know that I’m only there for a short while, history, in terms of number,  really doesn’t matter. What weighs more is past medical history (ie. STDs)

But if I know I’m in for the long haul, then history takes on greater weight in the context of, as I said, getting to know the other person better. But at the end of the day, and I assume that it’s a real loving relationship,  it really shouldn’t matter how many they had in the past, as long as I’m the last.

pretty interesting opinion.

there may be some partners who do not reveal everything. aren't there people who have been together for so long but still get surprised that they did not know everything there is to know.

siguro naman after 15-20 years, lalabas na lahat ng effects ng std/sti.

• Like (+1) 1
4 hours ago, kano_d_great said:

It is important but most of our partners won’t tell us about it. It’s up to us to see those tell-take signs (red flags).

good point!

lalo na pag naging defensive at nagalit pa pag nagtanong ka. definitely a red flag.

• Like (+1) 2
1 hour ago, Tanya2217_Golden said:

Single Sympre meron pdin aktibidades basta my cd.

iba pdin un in a relationship ka tpos 

Liiiiive ...dat’s heaven ...

akala ko single at celibate. para sigurado na di kelangan intindihin ang history.

Your sexual history isn’t exactly something you want to shout about from the rooftops. Right? But sharing your sexual history with your partner can benefit your current relationship if it’s done in the right way then your relationship will run in a long run. Remember that you’re not the first people on the planet to have this conversation.😉Just make it private between the two of you. Use the conversation to communicate what you enjoy in a sexual relationship or what you’ve enjoyed from your past sexual partners. Just don't try not to go on about how great your past partners were. Your partner may compare themselves and feel inadequate.😑

• Like (+1) 1
  • Winner! (+1) 1

Sexual story. yung very understanding at yung masaya sia yung tipung makarami at hindi kami mabibitin sa isat isa,ayaw ko pgusapan Ang past' past is past na hindi muna pwedi balikan ,pero pwedi mo higitan, gusto ko pgusapan yung mgyayari samin dalawa kung ano gagawin namin sa isat isa.😋😉🙂

received_1230036694110965.jpeg

Edited by Chiananicole
  • Winner! (+1) 1