What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

for me, i can forgive the person if he is really sorry for what he did. mahirap kasi magpatawad kung nde naman nagsosorry di ba? i know men have this unwritten rule pag nahuli ng mga girlfriend na nanloloko, wag na wag aamin kahit anong mangyari. for some girls, this works...but for me, best na sabihin or aminin mo na yung totoo. it's more insulting kasi he cheated na nga tapos magsisinungaling pa.

but that's just me. im sure kanya-kanya yan...

Christ forgave our sins, who are we not to give someone ( husband/wife, girlfriend/boyfriend ) another chance. Is that the price he/she must have to pay? :sick:

Anyway.

This is my opinion. To Err is human, to forgive divine, and though I try, I'm far from that.

If you can be with someone who has shared physical pleasure with another while telling you she loves you, then you're a better person than I will ever be.

Or more inlove than I ever have been. :)

Edited by Switlass
... i know men have this unwritten rule pag nahuli ng mga girlfriend na nanloloko, wag na wag aamin kahit anong mangyari. for some girls, this works...but for me, best na sabihin or aminin mo na yung totoo. it's more insulting kasi he cheated na nga tapos magsisinungaling pa.

but that's just me. im sure kanya-kanya yan...

Mas ok pa rin talaga ung wag kang aamin kahit na on the spot e nahuli ka na...

hindi naman sa gusto mong magsinungaling sa girl, pero ayaw mo lang saktan

lalo ung feelings niya.

Kasi kapag hindi mo aaminin, ire-retain mo pa rin ung "feeling of doubt" sa girl

na baka nga hindi tutuo na niloloko ka niya, at kahit paano mas okey na ung

feeling na ganyan, kesa kapag totally inamin ng guy, mabubuo na talaga sa

girl ung notion na niloko mo talaga siya, and mas masakit sa girl yun.

may napood akong movie, local lang, i cant remember the title, the father adviced his daughter about accepting your partner who cheated on you. isipin mo na lang na mas importante yung pagmamahal mo dun sa tao keysa sa panloloko nya.

if u know in urself that u love ur partner, then learn to accept and forgive him/her ng buong buo. make a fresh start with full of love & trust to each other leaving the bitter things behind. its hard to heal the wounds (based on experience :blush: ), u just have to deal with it if u want to keep d relationship.

pero kung paulit ulit ka ng niloloko, aba, iwanan mo na yan noh!!! :grr:

:blush: Hmmm' interesting thread!

For men, i believe forgiveness is the best move para cool ang karma. Then lumabas ka din , an eye for an eye. Although that doesn't mean you cheated, in my opinion your girlfriend just gave you a free pass to go out. :cool:

I f you meet someone and you feel you do not LOVE your current, make a decision, splitsville or balikan. It always boils down to what you feel deep down inside; walang sisihan. Whatever your choice, charge to experience. Puede mo naman ligawan ulit if you decide to split for now.

For women, in my opinion is nothing new. There are only a few rare men out there who do not cheat. If ever, your mate is just good in hiding stuff. Although cheating can be in the form of just physical glances with naughty thoughts. Well back to cheating; men in general would always want to try their sex appeal and moves most especially if they have been in a relationship for a long time. Baka kasi "makalawang". What you don't know won't harm you. But if you do catch your boyfriend in bed having sex, there are two things you can do; break up immediately or makijoin ka rin! If he really loves you he will learn his lesson, parang mga puppy mga males kasi. Then you females will have the upper hand; you can test them for their staying power sa pag ligaw ulit.

But i'm sure there will always be a first time to cheat!! Diba? So this boils down to morality, guilty ka ba o hindi? Whichever, it's great to be human, don't take life to seriously.

Goodluck guys!!! :upside:

Mas ok pa rin talaga ung wag kang aamin kahit na on the spot e nahuli ka na...

hindi naman sa gusto mong magsinungaling sa girl, pero ayaw mo lang saktan

lalo ung feelings niya.

Kasi kapag hindi mo aaminin, ire-retain mo pa rin ung "feeling of doubt" sa girl

na baka nga hindi tutuo na niloloko ka niya, at kahit paano mas okey na ung

feeling na ganyan, kesa kapag totally inamin ng guy, mabubuo na talaga sa

girl ung notion na niloko mo talaga siya, and mas masakit sa girl yun.

i guess you're right on the part that you're just trying to avoid hurting her more if ma-confirm nga. pero dapat noh before mo pa ginawa yun, inisip mo na ayaw mo sya ma-hurt and that should've stopped you from doing it.

eh what if super huli mo talaga? as in you've seen clear proofs, there are witnesses, and the third party says na nagkaganun nga...nde pa rin dapat aminin?

ang daming martyr dito ah! personally, i have too much pride to forgive a partner who cheated on me. i dont think i can ever do it. shed have to be able to move mountains to prove herself worthy of my forgiveness... and when i say move mountains i mean it! kelangan nya ko ligawan at iyakan. it will take several months or even years of her courting me while she sees me dating other women... and she better not date anyone while trying to win me back either. kelangan talaga nya patunayan na she really wants me. ang lupit ko noh! well, if they dont want to go through that then they better not cheat on me.

sus.....pag nagloko ang babae (ibig sabihin kuman toot ng ibang lalaki) sipain nyo na.....dami babae sa mundo....umaapaw...dami pa bata....ogag lang ang lalaki na hindi maniniwala rito....

seriously, i know of a guy who let go his gf's tryst with an office mate.  He forgave the girl.  One time the bf overheard the other guy boasting about how soft the gf was...(parang siopao..)...the bf got super duper mad that he stabbed the officemate right there and then....

talk about excess baggage dudes..

I agree with you p're.

As one love doctor said...

Remember, guys, once the kitty cat strays, it is over unless you want to sleep with one eye open for the rest of your life and wind up being the one emptying the litter box.

ang daming martyr dito ah!  personally, i  have too much pride to forgive a partner who cheated on me.  i dont think i can ever do it.  shed have to be able to move mountains to prove herself worthy of my forgiveness... and when i say move mountains i mean it!  kelangan nya ko ligawan at iyakan.  it will take several months or even years of her courting me while she sees me dating other women... and she better not date anyone while trying to win me back either.  kelangan talaga nya patunayan na she really wants me.  ang lupit ko noh!  well, if they dont want to go through that then they better not cheat on me.

Sobra ka naman. Hindi ko ata kayang gawin sa mahal kong nakikipag date ako sa iba habang sya umiiyak lang. We have to maintain our 'mabait' image. Have her k*ll the other guy na lang

:D

Edited by Switlass
Er, Please don't generalize. Not everybody cheats.  :)

yeah. agree. not everybody cheats.

i used to be so idealistic when it comes to relationships and used to say that if you dont cheat, you partner will not too.

but even after a painful experience, one would think na gagawin ko din yun para pantay...nde ko pa rin magawa.

nature.

i guess you're right on the part that you're just trying to avoid hurting her more if ma-confirm nga. pero dapat noh before mo pa ginawa yun, inisip mo na ayaw mo sya ma-hurt and that should've stopped you from doing it.

Korek! I mean dapat sa una pa lang i try mo nang i avoid na masaktan ung partner mo. But most of the time, it is easier said than done.

Kaya my answer is applicable only kung nakagawa ka na ng hindi maganda sa partner mo. Minsan gumawa man ng kalokohan ang lalake, it doesn't mean naman na hindi na nila mahal ung girl nila, kaya para hindi lang lalo masaktan ung girl, wag na lang aminin di ba.

eh what if super huli mo talaga? as in you've seen clear proofs, there are witnesses, and the third party says na nagkaganun nga...nde pa rin dapat aminin?

yup hindi pa rin, kahit na anong mangyari B) ....

ack! this is kinda hard to accept. if this is the case and he cant give me a good explaination...i'd have to say goodbye to him

So, you mean that pride is going to prevail more than the love you have for him? Siguro kaya hindi sya makapagbigay ng explanation, kasi para hindi na lang lumaki pa at ma-ungkat ng ma-ungkat pa ung gulo.

Kasi kung ung guy naman ay willing na talagang hindi na niya gagawin ulit yun, mas okey na wag na lang pag-usapan ung nangyari na yun. Instead, gagawa na lang ng sya nga mga bagay kung saan para maibalik nya ung trust nung partner niya.

I agree with Honey. It is hard to accept Mike. Men like [you] ( no offense meant) makes it hard for women to trust.

Its ok Ms. Swit. That's my opinion, and if a girl will find it hard to trust and understand me, then i also have no reason to stay with her. Kahit na gaano mo siya kamahal, its better to let her go na lang, at baka mas makahanap pa siya ng lalakeng "hindi manloloko" sa kanya.

You have the choices, mag-i stay ka dun sa partner mo na gumawa ng kalokohan sa iyo, pero willing siyang magbago, or iwanan mo na lang siya at mag take ng risk na makahanap ng bagong partner without the assurance na hindi ka rin lolokohin nung bagong partner na iyon.

So, you mean that pride is going to prevail more than the love you have for him? Siguro kaya hindi sya makapagbigay ng explanation, kasi para hindi na lang lumaki pa at ma-ungkat ng ma-ungkat pa ung gulo.

Kasi kung ung guy naman ay willing na talagang hindi na niya gagawin ulit yun, mas okey na wag na lang pag-usapan ung nangyari na yun. Instead, gagawa na lang ng sya nga mga bagay kung saan para maibalik nya ung trust nung partner niya.

i feel that the right thing to do is to let go because it really is hard to accept kasi how can you move on and forgive if the person involved wont even say sorry kasi nga pinaninidigan na walang ginawang masama.

but you know, this happened to me and i did give the guy a second chance.

see, magulo :blink:

Edited by honey