Duterte's Presidency : Expectations, Controversies, Rants, Etc.

oh the boytoy of the pervert to the rescue....

Another conjecture which does not answer the question asked of you. Another proof of cluelessness.

why am i involving Jopoc? well coz i am stating a fact. your pervert dom posted this graph and jopoc raised a question. for him to clarify.

Another lame excuse. You were being asked a question and only posted when jopoc replied to the post of camiar. You never grow tired of being one of this section's resident dumbasses.

Edited by will robie

so give me a good reason why i should now be burdened with the task of explaining and defending the graph that he (camiar) posted.

You only posted, a nonsensical one at that without explaining the graph, when jopoc answered. In other words, salingpusa ka lang. It is apparent you are clueless on what was being asked. You are way too easy. Just too easy.

oh let me guess...parang ikaw lang yan puro ka satsat at pagproproject ang alam pero kapag nagkasubukan na eh ipapasa sa iba. magkauri nga kayo. hahaha

Haha! Ipapasa sa iba? Hahaha! I got a good laugh out of this post and the words in bold is what you just did. You can't answer the post and only became a "salingpusa" when jopoc replied. Haha! You are mortifying yourself too much.

In other words, salingpusa ka lang.

so according to you nakisalingpusa lang ako sa usapan ni camiar at jopoc. as far as i know my post which you quoted is a direct response addressed to camiar after he quoted me. again like i said to him it is not my obligation to explain a graph which i did not present in the first place. it is the responsibility of the one who presented it.

but look at you any of your post related to the graph presented by your pervert sugar dad? trying to be a hero to the rescue by quoting my post? madadagdagan ba sustento sa iyo?

so lets talk sense... so kaya mong sagutin yun tanong ni Jopoc na di masagot ni camiar? sa tingin ko hindi. e nakailang post ka sa iisang post ko ... wala naman tumutumbok dun sa katanungan na lahat ba ng pagkakautang sa BBB ay naisama na sa pinapakitang debt to gdp. pero sige last chance hihintayin ko next post mo para sagutin ang tinatanong ni Jopoc.

otherwise, then ano ka naman na obviously nakisawsaw lang talaga sa usapan ni camiar at jopoc then ako at ni camiar ... one word...EPAL! a very much affected one at that. hahaha

so according to you nakisalingpusa lang ako sa usapan ni camiar at jopoc. as far as i know my post which you quoted is a direct response addressed to camiar after he quoted me. again like i said to him it is not my obligation to explain a graph which i did not present in the first place. it is the responsibility of the one who presented it.

You addressed it to camiar after jopoc answered. It does not change the fact that "salingpusa" ka lang.

but look at you any of your post related to the graph presented by your pervert sugar dad? trying to be a hero to the rescue by quoting my post? madadagdagan ba sustento sa iyo?

I never tried to be a "salingpusa". I am just stating a fact na "salingpusa" ka. Does the truth hurt? :lol:

so lets talk sense... so kaya mong sagutin yun tanong ni Jopoc na di masagot ni camiar? sa tingin ko hindi. e nakailang post ka sa iisang post ko ... wala naman tumutumbok dun sa katanungan na lahat ba ng pagkakautang sa BBB ay naisama na sa pinapakitang debt to gdp. pero sige last chance hihintayin ko next post mo para sagutin ang tinatanong ni Jopoc.

It was camiar who asked you. You answer it. However, I don't expect you to answer it because if you knew the graph, you already would have answered it but it is obvious that you are just being a "salingpusa." Passing the buck to someone who stated a fact that you're just a "salingpusa" won't help your case. Hahahaha! :lol:

otherwise, then ano ka naman na obviously nakisawsaw lang talaga sa usapan ni camiar at jopoc then ako at ni camiar ... one word...EPAL! a very much affected one at that. hahaha

You've been projecting the past few posts. Tell me something I don't know. :lol:

Edited by will robie

And again, if Du30 has poor economic management, how come Poverty Incidence has significantly gone down all across the nation from 2015 to 2018?

attachicon.gif2015 vs 2018 Poverty Statistics.jpg

Light Blue and Light Green are 2015 figures

Dark Blue and Dark Green are 2018 figures.

The decrease in poverty are significant.

With the exception of the ARMM, poverty incidence definitely dropped in 2018 vs. 2015.

Duterte: "The drug problem in the country have worsen.We are now a Narco State."

DDS: "Inggit lang kayo mga dilawan!"

Duterte: "i will explain my hidden wealth in due time. Bakit ko sabihin san ko tinago, mga ulol"

DDS: "napakasimpleng tao talaga ng aming Tatay Digong, kumakain ng sardinas at natutulog sa kulambo. Pakyun mga dilawan!"

Blessed Holy Week guys.

Duterte: "Si Hilbay bakla yan! Kunwari close sila ni Agot. Pangalan pa lang bayot na. Magpakatotoo ka Hilbay bayot!"

Dutertards "Napakatotoong tao talaga ni Tatay Digong. Hindi marunong magpretend. Di tulad ng mga hipokritong dilawan na bleeding hearts. We love you Tatay Digong!"

This holyweek, reflect on ourselves. Wag maging panatiko. Vote and choose wisely.

Duterte: "Si Hilbay bakla yan! Kunwari close sila ni Agot. Pangalan pa lang bayot na. Magpakatotoo ka Hilbay bayot!"

Dutertards "Napakatotoong tao talaga ni Tatay Digong. Hindi marunong magpretend. Di tulad ng mga hipokritong dilawan na bleeding hearts. We love you Tatay Digong!"

This holyweek, reflect on ourselves. Wag maging panatiko. Vote and choose wisely.

I am glad I voted for Duterte and I get a kick out of it when trolls like you make bitter posts like this. :lol:

That is not bitter. I voted for Duterte too. This is not what i was expecting. Im a tax paying citizen, hindi ako uto uto. Wala sa kanya ang loyalty ko kundi masa bayan. Narealized ko kawawa mga mahihirap sa kanya. Yun mga plunderer at magnanakaw nakakalaya samantalang ang mahihirap patay agad. Mag reflect ka ngayong mahal na araw kaibigan. Wag mong ipagtanggol ng parang bulag ang isang Trapo.

That is not bitter. I voted for Duterte too. This is not what i was expecting. Im a tax paying citizen, hindi ako uto uto. Wala sa kanya ang loyalty ko kundi masa bayan. Narealized ko kawawa mga mahihirap sa kanya. Yun mga plunderer at magnanakaw nakakalaya samantalang ang mahihirap patay agad. Mag reflect ka ngayong mahal na araw kaibigan. Wag mong ipagtanggol ng parang bulag ang isang Trapo.

What were you expecting especially coming from Abnonoy's term?

Expectations should be based on reality. Walang magic si Duterte na baguhin buong gobyerno. If you are a boss in a company, especially a multinational one, you have to deal with what you have at the present and the people who were there before you. Even if you want great change, things will have to be done slowly, as very likely you are not in the ideal situation.

Your expectations seemed to be more of thinking Duterte is a wizard and everything will just suddenly change during his term. If you think like this, then wala kang pinagiba sa isang katutak na skwater na nagdatingan sa maynila pagkatapos ng EDSA "revolution (daw)", naghihintay ng biglang biyaya dahil wala na si marcos. But I would say these yellow oligarchs really know how to trick indio type people like you.

Steamy arguements just the way I love it

But let me start a sub thread what are your thoughts regarding "Federalism"

Is that even possible before his tenure ends?

Nope, I dont agree with Federalism right now.

Masyadong makapangyarihan mga pulitiko sa probinsya and mostly isang pamilya.

We dont want to give them more power right now.

Kailangan muna maeradicate ang Nepotism na sumisira sa totoong demokrasya ng bayan.

Yada, yada, yada. You're just a bitter troll because your idol, Mar Roxas, lost badly in the 2016 elections. Loser. :lol:

Kabobo ng mga to. Sino ba nangako 3to6 months wala ng krimen? Sino ba nangakong i 3 days kaya tapusin ang rice cartel? Ang droga? Magjejetski sa china? Mga walang utak na uto uto

sino nangako mag papasagasa sa tren...buhay pa si Pnoy panay nga lang ang pag ubo.

politika ito...mahalaga mas madami gawa keysa bunganga

Edited by gyros

sino nangako mag papasagasa sa tren...buhay pa si Pnoy panay nga lang ang pag ubo.

politika ito...mahalaga mas madami gawa keysa bunganga

The yellow troll is obviously projecting. It does not know to discern whether what Duterte is saying is just an exaggeration or something doable. Bitter lang yan sa mga Duterte supporeters kasi olats Mar Roxas niya nung 2016.

Langyang mga fanatics. Panay sisi pa din kay Panot. Ganyan din ako dati akala ko di Duterte ang pag asa. Naniwala din akonsa mga propaganda at fake news. Inakala kong sina de Lima, Trililing etc ang mga kalaban. Mas masahol pa pala tong gurang na to. Saksakan ng bastos wala namang performance. Worst, un mga uto utong supporters panay tanggol pa din. Utak dds. Lol

The yellow troll is obviously projecting. It does not know to discern whether what Duterte is saying is just an exaggeration or something doable. Bitter lang yan sa mga Duterte supporeters kasi olats Mar Roxas niya nung 2016.

LOL yellow troll talaga

read and understand

- what i am saying is Pnoy also promised (to get runover by a train with Abaya if the MRT to cavite did not get completed)

- yet Pnoy is still alive even though MRT project did not push through

- PNOY also promised but did not follow through on the promise

- mahalaga mas madami gawa keysa bunganga

- in contrast DU30 has accomplished more in-spite of his rhetoric

kailangan pabang explain?