Guest ginny
ginny,

Hey, I'm not being sarcastic at all. If he's got the perfect solution to everything, I want to know about it. I want to make money. I'd listen to what he has to say... seriously... :)

ok... pero he should write a book ha.. :P

about that smoke emission thingie, i dont think that is so feasible, big bucks ang kailangan jan, dami pang license requirements. nweis, the best nga kung katabi mo lang ang LTO.. surely, walang paltos ang balik ng pera.

ang tanong.. hanggang kelan ba tong SET na to? sana lang it's not one of those gov't drives na magaling lang sa umpisa.. teka, may term dun eh.. grabe, di ko maalala. :unsure:

ginny, schizo, bakit tayo nalipat dito? Di ba dapat nasa alak thread tayo?

Me, I need money to support my bisyo.

But I think one of our friends is right. With the war in Iraq over, it may be time to get into the stock market again.

Pahabol.

Have you thought of breeding dogs, especially the larger breeds? A golden retriever, for instance, goes for at least 12k. Rottweilers even more, especially if they have champ lines.

I'm a breeder myself but not out of choice. Breeding dogs can actually be tiring. Hirap lang kasi sila pigilan kapag in heat ang female. But the pups they've given me have helped me through some financially difficult times.

Edited by jt2003
b 9904,

You should write a book. Reading your posts here led me to conclude that you are a financial genius. Talo mo pa si Rupert Murdoch! Even while the rest of the country is struggling to break even, ikaw you've got the perfect business solution to everything. You're a genius. Really, you should write that book.

well maybe i should... but then again i should instead build a school for people who havent lost hope yet to get rich. :glasses:

eto lang yan eh, if ganyan ang tingin mo sa buhay...congrats!!! 4ever kang break even!!!

:D

anyway, ignorance is really a very big problem here in the phil. now a days.

may i ask... do you ever wonder why robinsons and sm are expanding right now? i do... COZ WHEN THE MARKET IS DOWN THE RICH INVEST!

ginny, schizo, bakit tayo nalipat dito? Di ba dapat nasa alak thread tayo?

But I think one of our friends is right. With the war in Iraq over, it may be time to get into the stock market again.

alam nyo baliktad kayo!

dapat bumili kayo nung nagkakagyera o malapit palang magka-giyera...

anyway, d pa naman huli (may sars pa naman eh!) so go out and buy then.

Pahabol.

Have you thought of breeding dogs, especially the larger breeds?  A golden retriever, for instance, goes for at least 12k.  Rottweilers even more, especially if they have champ lines.

I'm a breeder myself but not out of choice.  Breeding dogs can actually be tiring.  Hirap lang kasi sila pigilan kapag in heat ang female.  But the pups they've given me have helped me through some financially difficult times.

hey have u heard about breed dogs being sold in subic that are really cheap? ive heard about my bro's friend who was able to buy a labrador for 3k, well no papers but anyone here heard about this?

Edited by Macy
Pahabol.

Have you thought of breeding dogs, especially the larger breeds?  A golden retriever, for instance, goes for at least 12k.  Rottweilers even more, especially if they have champ lines.

I'm a breeder myself but not out of choice.  Breeding dogs can actually be tiring.  Hirap lang kasi sila pigilan kapag in heat ang female.  But the pups they've given me have helped me through some financially difficult times.

hey have u heard about breed dogs being sold in subic that are really cheap? ive heard about my bro's friend who was able to buy a labrador for 3k, well no papers but anyone here heard about this?

A labrador for 3k? Is it possible na it was a purchase between friends? For instance, I don't want to give away my pups, even to friends, because I want the new owner to invest something, kahit hindi going price. Para more motivated siyang mag-alaga sa doggy. My understanding also is that pure breeds are more expensive outside Metro Manila. People actually come to Metro Manila just to buy dogs, which they sell or breed in their places. I heard from someone in Cavite, for instance, that you can sell a dachshund pup, without papers, for P4,500 in their area. I sell mine for less. I've gotten calls from as far as Zamboanga for my pups. I've also sold to people from Mindoro, Bacolod, La Union, etc. But I sell a small breed. A labrador is very sought after so it's a bit hard for me to think of anyone selling a pup for just 3k. Of course, I could be wrong. Won't be the first time.

Edited by Macy
ginny, schizo, bakit tayo nalipat dito?  Di ba dapat nasa alak thread tayo?

But I think one of our friends is right.  With the war in Iraq over, it may be time to get into the stock market again.

alam nyo baliktad kayo!

dapat bumili kayo nung nagkakagyera o malapit palang magka-giyera...

anyway, d pa naman huli (may sars pa naman eh!) so go out and buy then.

Let me put it this way. In 2001, I invested in stocks through on-line trading. Then came the US invasion of Afghanistan. The market plunged, with the index dropping below 1000. My 50k (the minimum needed to open an account), dropped to nearly 30k as far as stock value was concerned. I had to wait months just to recover my investment and and a little more to make a little profit. So I was a bit more cautious this time. During the Iraq war, I waited, watching the market. What happened during the war in Afghanistan didn't happen. The index never dropped below 1000. Stocks held somehow, but remained cheap.

Yes, I should have bought stocks then. Unfortunately, the sad truth is that most of us just don't know everything.

Edited by Macy
Guest ginny
may i ask... do you ever wonder why robinsons and sm are expanding right now? i do... COZ WHEN THE MARKET IS DOWN THE RICH INVEST!

Hmm... THAT.. makes a lot of sense pards. ;)

Now I know what to tell people who's been so negative about our business w/c we have just opened.. :wizard:

Jt, so you sell puppies pala? Tama ba intindi ko? La lang.. ang mamahal kse.. lagi na nga lang ako tumitingin sa mga cute na puppies dun sa bio-research.. wawa.. di makabili.. mahal naman kse! :unsure:

Ginny, I still have a lovely dachshund pup remaining. Mahal talaga sa pet shops, because they're in "the business." Me, I just love dogs and I have so many problems separating my little boy and my little girls when the latter are in heat. My little boy has already sired more than 60, baka 70 pa nga.

Ginny, a dachshund is what some call a hotdog or a weiner dog. Long and short. Incredibly noisy (they're supposed to be very good watchdogs, but too small to be good guard dogs). They also chase practically anything that moves. Dachschund actually means "badger dog" because that's what they used to do, fight badgers in the sand.

So how has your day been?

Guest ginny

Nyaiks.. sorry jt, ngayon ko lang nabasa to.. nweis, yup.. krunchy described it to me yesterday.. na-imagine ko na itsura. So, magkano nga ba yun?

My day is always ok.. ako pa.. boring but ok..

I hope this gets through, because I've been having problems making posts.

I sell my dach pups at 3k (male) and 3.5k (female). The price usually goes up with the number of vaccinations.

I hope your day has been Ok so far, if possible even better than ok.

Guest ginny

jt, pwede gives? wahahaha! :lol:

have a nice day too dude.. hirap magpost ngayon dito.. sa lagay na yan, my name is all over the place na ha.. hirap pa pala ng lagay na yun? hahaha!

im bored.. aaargh!

back to the topic.. magandang negosyo? since they're bragging about MLM.. tara pilyo, let's start an MLM business.. tayo nasa top line para mas marami tayong kita.. :evil:

guys,

meron pa ba nagtuturo ng basics of stockmarket investing? meron dati sa ortigas kaso nawala na yta.. hope somebody cud help me..

HMM, ANO NA NANGYARI DITO SA THREAD NA'TO??

OO NGA, CAN WE PLEASE GET MORE INFO REGARDING STOCK MARKET BASICS.... SIGE NA.. PLEEEEEEEASE?????