Ghosts  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in Ghosts?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

I believe in ghost because I have seen one. I was a kid back then but the memory of that moment is something I can't forget.

My family had to stay at my aunt's place because our house was undergoing renovation. One late evening (or I guess you could say its morning) at around 2am-3am, I woke up since I have to go to the restroom to go number 1. On my way to the restroom, I saw my aunt feeding my cousin in the living room. I thought it was weird that she was doing it in the dark but I thought little of it since I really need to go number 1. I went to the restroom and went back to sleep afterwards. Morning came and during breakfast, I ask my aunt why she was feeding my little cousin at around 2am-3am on the living room in the dark. She told me that they never left the room the whole evening and that my mom was there with them. My mom also testified that my aunt and my little cousin never left their room. I was puzzled at the time since I clearly saw someone feeding a baby in the living room.

It was only years later that my dad told us the story of the house. According to the neighbors, it was the home of a family of 3. The story that goes around the neighborhood is that the father killed his wife and their new born baby and went to hiding afterwards. Apparently, what I saw wasn't my aunt and little cousin but something else entirely.

• Like (+1) 1

I believe.. Back then double deck ang bed and i was in the lower bed when i heard a girls voice.."mama....mama...mama...i took a look at the source and i really regret that.. I did not see a face or a body... I saw her feet and white gown. She was practically floating.. Pasing through the room.

i believe in ghosts,

i was awake in the morning at around 4am, i saw a lady wearing black AND WITH AN UMBRELLA. suddenly she disappeared right infront of me as she passed by a bougainville plant. it is only a one way street.

how can i even explain this. waited for the old lady to re appear, i taught she hid in one the vehicles... when a friend woke up and was along the street, i told him to inspect the jeep... he said no is is inside...

the old lady never re appeared...

• 3 weeks later...

sorry guys i dont believe in ghost...., i remember stories from our elders na may DAW at RAW at laging kwentong 3rd party claim. i also remember those people that said they saw my Brother after he died na hindi man lang nila ka close si kuya. parang no sense na sa kanila magpakita eh kami kapamilya. same story with my Lola and my uncle and my Tita. Laging may kakaibang kwento pag pumanaw na but then again kwento lang. Remember a british Series back then about ghost hunting.... they lasted for almost 8 season pero wala sila na prove at nakita till the season ender nila. so many people try to ride the Ghost story pero non of then show realistic proof. minsan kasi pag natakot tayo we dont confirm..., we just close our eyes and hope that morning comes early. im not here to break anyones belief its just my thing and im sorry if my point of view is not in line with other members here in the thread but im 42 years old and i never seen one. im not here to challenge or question anything and anyone. its just my point of view guys. my apology and have a great day guys

• 4 weeks later...

I believe in ghosts.. they normally show up on those with a weak resolve or mind... The more you fear, the more you see

I learned something from a very old hermit (Albularyo) a long time ago that there is a way to see ghosts... if you truly want to.. but i never tried it or would not suggest it... only those who really want to cross that road..

At 5-6pm before the day turns to night... dusk... find the oldest and strangest tree you find... you have to be fully naked... pour some coconut oil in your entire body as you stay beside the tree... close your eyes... and wait and give time till the sun goes down...

As you slowly open your eyes... be prepared to see the unseen... but beware... Do NOT Blink even when they approach you.. once you blink they are gone.

Gone from your sight... but... be prepared to be followed because once you see... it cannot be unseen

There is a saying To Believe is to see... but sometimes to see is to believe...

Let me know :) once anyone dares to experience this... I honestly wouldn't do it...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Yes i do believe in ghost. Medyo madalas ako before nakakakita pero ngayon hindi na. Hindi mo talaga makikita mukha nila pero alam mo yung shape, alam mo yung kulay , kung bata ba o matanda , babae o lalaki. Sa spa na napasukan ko meron, lalo na tahimik lagi. Malaman laman namin 4 pala namatay sa bldg na yun kasi nasunog ung isang unit 4 months bago kami nagopen.

Nagagalit minsan mga co thera ko pag bigla akong nagsasabi na may nakita ako. "Te wag mo na ikwento" hahaha

May mga araw kasing dedma lang ako may mga araw ding tinatamaan ako ng takot.

Edited by Baobei

I do not believe in ghost... I had never had any experience seeing or any encounter of that kind.

I once sat beside a corpse of a dearly departed alone while waiting for the mortician to come but never felt anything weird or out of the ordinary.

I had a chance to go to a so called haunted ruins, haunted house...but the same thing! nothing!

I used to drive alone and pass by Balete Drive in QC every night just to prove my self if the stories were true but I've never seen that infamous white lady.

Is it me or is it the myth brought down to us by our colonial master(Spain)? They used these scary story tactics to submit us Indio's in their midst.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...

Scared to death of them but I've never seen or felt one, even now that I live alone most days of the week. Back in college I had a lot of so-called empath and semi-clairvoyant friends who "see" ghosts in broad daylight. Sometimes, they even say it's standing right beside me. Unfortunately, my mind's made of cement. No feelings for them whatsoever.

• 2 months later...

I don't believe in ghost, but I had experiences that are really hard to explain. This one time i had a sleepover at my friends house, as I turn off the lights and lay on the bed, I heard a weird sound. Thinking it was my alarm I got up and picked my phone up but it wasn't my phone that's making the sound, so I looked around the room and saw this red light reflecting on the ceiling  so i followed it and was able to see where the sound is coming from. It was coming from a babies toy, so i pushed a button to turn it off, it stopped making that weird sound and I turned on the lights to check, i noticed there is an on/off switch and it was off. So i was thinking how the hell did it made a sound when it's off. So I went out the room to ask my friend who was still smoking outside. I asked him if the thing was broken. He said, "yes, i was trying to fix it this afternoon but wasn't able to do so, so i just put it back the room". So i was thinking, ok maybe he accidentally shorted a wire inside that's why it made a sound while the switch was off. Then he asked me "why?" I told him, well because it turned on and made this weird sound like the battery is already drained. Then he said, "what?, that thing has no battery, i removed it when i was fixing it". Then showed me there really was no battery inside. We just looked at each other and he said, "Don't tell this story to my wife".  We didn't go to sleep that night and drank coffee till the sun is up, and have never talked about ever since, Though, I still sleep in that very same room whenever I visit him.

Edited by Skywalker5949
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...