Beer Drinkers -- What Is Your Beer?

Super Dry lovers should also try Asahi.

But still nothing beats the taste of Pale (very comparable to the German "Pils").

Im only getting Super Dry if Im in a Kaber-ney Saw-vi-nyo mood.

SanMigLight is tasteless.

If there's no Pale, I usually just get me a gin and tonic.

I never tried out Asahi. Is it similar to Kirin? :unsure:

(I got a lot of Kirin beers stocked up, but mostly for cooking purposes.)

And yes, like what always happens almost anywhere, nothing beats the original.

Mabuhay ang Pale Pilsen!

SML has taste, you know, with the addition of some Emperador. :lol: :upside:

Gin and Tonic is also fine with me, but reserved only for really special days. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Saan ba makakabili ng Asahi beer? Similar daw ang lasa nito sa SMB Super Dry.

Gusto ko lang matikman at makumpara ang difference. Tips naman po, mga sir.

Im not sure if I saw some in Rustans supermarkets, but what Im sure is that Subic shops has 'em 'coz thats where I bought them always. Or you can try Japanese restaurants..

my german friends like super dry the most. light is like piss in a bottle :sick:

Piss has more body than SMB light. :D

Super Dry fan since three or four years ago. And I've been lovin' it. It was my brother who influenced me on Super Dry.

Somehow, my friends keep asking me why I prefer Super Dry than SML. The taste is just right. It's more smooth and not too shabby (read: mapakla) like Pale. And because of Super Dry, yeap, SML's taste becomes bland that it's as if i'm drinking water-flavored beer.

And the first that I look for in a bar is none other than Super Dry.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hindi naman sa ako ay isang un-patriotic na pinoy.... pero base sa mga ratings ng beer sa buong mundo - smb super dry in rated E to D-, as against to some stouts, lagers or ale na brewed by some small brewery in the Us or Belgium. as far as i know, the only highly rated beer among the smb lines ay yung serbesa negra tas red horse. Alam nyo ba ibig sabihin ng E at D- Avoid.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I always order Super Dry. One time though, my friend (who is an ex-Super Dry fan turned SML convert) said "Super Dry. That's so 90s pare."

Anyway, SML does not go well with my stomach. I always end up having a bum stomach the day after.

And a bit of trivia, according to a study, SML and Pale Pilsen are now neck and neck in terms of market share. The marketing ploy for SML is working very well.

• 2 months later...