#21 sphinx568

sphinx568

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Spirituality, Nature, Music and Movies

Posted 21 April 2003 - 08:28 PM

I have watched BASIC, starring John Travolta and Samuel Jackson. SUPERB! I love this movie, which is in the genre of THE GAME. Nice plot...to the end!

#22 vibette

vibette

Looker

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 21 April 2003 - 09:29 PM

the recruit...sobrang nagandahan ako sa kanya kasi di mo alam kung sino na talaga nagsasabi ng totoo. napa isip ako dun ha!

#23 shinta

shinta

To keep right when right, to set right when wrong.

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 21 April 2003 - 09:58 PM

I've watched Phonebooth din. I didn't like it much... but it's innovative. Thel whole story revolves around the phonebooth nga. Most of the themes were revealed when the actor was in the phonebooth na.

#24 luibagsik

luibagsik

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 21 April 2003 - 10:29 PM

i am a movie addict, maybe that is why i have at least 120 dvd's (mostly :evil: quiapo). But these few months, i just cant seem to have time to watch... iba pa rin ang tungsten/movie version.
thank you thread starter, at least i keep track of the new movies coming out... :wizard:

#25 Guest_sexy_legs_*

Guest_sexy_legs_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2003 - 11:48 PM

IB and I just watched "what a girl wants" .....

fishken, tama ka nga... naiyak din kami... :D

pero happy ending! hayyyy!!! Showing that family is still important above all things :)

#26 dogshark

dogshark

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Interests:Sketching, Reading, Swimming, Basketball

Posted 22 April 2003 - 01:10 PM

thank you thread starter, at least i keep track of the new movies coming out... :wizard:

Your welcome bro, actually somebody started this about a week ago, kaya lang nga nabura.

As a movie addict too, it does help to share which are the good stuff from the mediocre.

Tip, maybe someone can post a format for a userfriendly review that will can be adopted by later viewers para naman may consistency at para na ring magazine movie review itong thread natin.

Bang on dudes B)

#27 fearless_lover

fearless_lover

MTC Knight

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,454 posts

Posted 22 April 2003 - 01:29 PM

what a girl wants...

ganda nung movie.. pang daddy-daughter ung story.. cool ;)

talaga... nood tayo - feeling daddy ako, ikaw ang daughter :flower:

peaceY C",)

#28 shyboy

shyboy

civilized pervert

• (05) Regular
  • 1,276 posts
  • Interests:sex

Posted 22 April 2003 - 01:36 PM

just watch, Jack-ass the movie, ang ganda ng plot at saka napaka-unpredictable ng story, hindi mo malalaman kung anong susunod.....

#29 selosa

selosa

IamSelosa

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 22 April 2003 - 01:50 PM

what a girl wants...

ganda nung movie.. pang daddy-daughter ung story.. cool ;)

talaga... nood tayo - feeling daddy ako, ikaw ang daughter :flower:

peaceY C",)

napanuod ko na po eee.. sorry.. daddy.. wahehehhe :lol:

#30 artvader

artvader

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,623 posts

Posted 30 April 2003 - 11:35 PM

I just saw X2 premier... wow...

Wow.

Anyways... ok siya kasi it's deeper than the 1st movie. The plot was loosely based on the graphic novel God Loves, Man Kills. I think there were fewer incidents of action here as most of the movie time was spent on developing the characters. But those scenes with action sequences... WOW. Nightcrawler's appearance was cool, lalo na sa umpisa.

=spoiler alert below=
I especially liked the way magneto handled a bunch of soldiers guarding an entrance. IT was amusing to watch the soldier's reaction as they realized that magnetro pulled the pins out of all their grenades. It's very direct and in a way... funny... if only the soldiers survived to laugh about it.

I was a bit disappointed with colossus' brief appearance because it was too short. Sana ginawa nilang central character yun. I liked pyro's conflicting sense of values and the reference to jean's emerging phoenix powers. There are still a lot of subplots they'll have to resolve in the third sequel (if there's gonna ba a third sequel). I also read Gambit's (Remy LeBeau) name in a computer screen and Hank McCoy (The Beast) also made a cameo. If you read the comicbooks, you'll love the movie.

Edited by artcfa, 30 April 2003 - 11:41 PM.

#31 selosa

selosa

IamSelosa

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 01:30 AM

just saw the movie The Core.. although nde sha makatotohanan, i just love the effects... and kaka-sad den sha ha.. esp when some of them have to sacrifice their own lives for the sake of the whole earth.. nakz! ;)

#32 nixs

nixs

Totally Lost!

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,682 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 01:58 AM

just saw the movie The Core.. although nde sha makatotohanan, i just love the effects... and kaka-sad den sha ha.. esp when some of them have to sacrifice their own lives for the sake of the whole earth.. nakz! ;)

yan den sbi ng utol...bumili sha ng vcd for the effects...nung ako nanoond...ala pang 5mins...the ring na ung pumalit :lol:

#33 angelust18

angelust18

Devirginized

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 07:41 AM

labas na x-men2 ! at xerex ! hehe..

#34 vibette

vibette

Looker

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 10:12 AM

i think medyo may scientific basis ung movie na un eh. marami kasing theory kung pano mag e end ang earth and i think it is really one of the theories. di lang makatotohanan dun eh ung laser at ung ship.. pero ung pathway na dinaanan nila eh maaring tama.

#35 lifeless

lifeless

MTC Lifeless Entity

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 10:17 AM

i think medyo may scientific basis ung movie na un eh. marami kasing theory kung pano mag e end ang earth and i think it is really one of the theories. di lang makatotohanan dun eh ung laser at ung ship.. pero ung pathway na dinaanan nila eh maaring tama.

malay mo in the near future di ba....... :)

#36 skitz

skitz

almost happy

• Ambassador
  • 7,362 posts
  • Interests:Wine, women, and song. Not to be confused with liquored up whiny women who sing.

Posted 01 May 2003 - 01:10 PM

Just watched Xerex yesterday. WOW! Pang-award ang acting ni Aubrey Miles! She should make it as best actress in a foreign film at the Oscars next year!

Guys, seriously, you don't wanna miss this one. :)

#37 d3ckard

d3ckard

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 02:44 PM

just got to watch infernal affairs in dvd and loved it! the movie stars andy lau and tony leung, and actually won best picture in the recently concluded hong kong movie awards - besting such notable films like hero and the eye for the top honors. the story revolves around a cop who has gone undercover inside a triad group and a mole planted inside the police force. a cat and mouse game ensues as to who gets to uncover who first - making for lots of tense and suspense pack moments in the film. i highly recommend it! :)

#38 artvader

artvader

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,623 posts

Posted 02 May 2003 - 02:36 AM

maganda so-close. papalabas na... :P yehey! Lalo na yun opening sequence dun.

#39 wonderbra_ko

wonderbra_ko

dynamite with a laser beam

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 02 May 2003 - 02:52 AM

d3ckard: where did you get that DVD? good ol' greenhills? is the copy ok? ive heard lots of good reviews about that movie. ill have to buy myself a copy :D

ive been watching asian movies lately. So CLose is quite entertaining except for the last part. anyone knows where i can get a copy of in the mood for love?

#40 vibette

vibette

Looker

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 02 May 2003 - 10:26 AM

maganda so-close. papalabas na... :P yehey! Lalo na yun opening sequence dun.

ganda niyan!!! kahit ako nabilib sa stunts nila eh. nice hair!!!

opening sequence...un ba ung ..why do birds suddenly appear...?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users