Best Wifi Router

Guest L3viathan
ano bang wireless router ang may widest coverage?

any suggestion? our company decides to go into wireless.

3 floor building

If you already have an existing router don't spend on a wireless router. better to get WAP [wireless access points]. how is your building wired? does each floor have existing LAN wires? installation of WAP units would be so easier with your existing wiring and would guarantee a wider coverage instead of buying only a wireless router.

• 2 weeks later...

Try the Asus WL-520gu, very easy to setup. with printer port so you can share your printer with other computers. Na u-upgrade ang firmware so yung usb port para sa printer pwede gawing storage pang torrent na maski naka off computer nyo, magdownload sya. But i haven't tried it kasi kabibili ko palang.

I'm satisfied with this router 24 hours din ang gamit at hindi man lamang nag-iinit. electricity cost maybe .25 pesos/hr to run the router.

Price 2,000 pesos in gilmore. With removable antenna which you can replace with a long range antenna. Radius of wifi is 125 meters open field.

Try the Asus WL-520gu, very easy to setup. with printer port so you can share your printer with other computers. Na u-upgrade ang firmware so yung usb port para sa printer pwede gawing storage pang torrent na maski naka off computer nyo, magdownload sya. But i haven't tried it kasi kabibili ko palang.

I'm satisfied with this router 24 hours din ang gamit at hindi man lamang nag-iinit. electricity cost maybe .25 pesos/hr to run the router.

Price 2,000 pesos in gilmore. With removable antenna which you can replace with a long range antenna. Radius of wifi is 125 meters open field.

not a techie... d ko alam ung mga static ip stuffs hehehe

I'd be installing wifi connection, ask lang po anung cost effective wireless router na ma accomodate ang 3 floor house... sa 1st floor po kasi install ang router, abot kaya up to the third floor or kelangan sa 2nd floor ako mag set up? wala namang concrete hindrances. kahoy naman ang flooring at just a few concrete beams lang ang bahay. thanks

first router try ko sana cd-r king since my friend had it working kaso parang alanganin ako. ok ba DIR300 ng D Link? ganito sa office pero parang maiksi ang range mga 20-25 feet lang ata... Ive no idea sa performance ng TPLink

not a techie... d ko alam ung mga static ip stuffs hehehe

I'd be installing wifi connection, ask lang po anung cost effective wireless router na ma accomodate ang 3 floor house... sa 1st floor po kasi install ang router, abot kaya up to the third floor or kelangan sa 2nd floor ako mag set up? wala namang concrete hindrances. kahoy naman ang flooring at just a few concrete beams lang ang bahay. thanks

first router try ko sana cd-r king since my friend had it working kaso parang alanganin ako. ok ba DIR300 ng D Link? ganito sa office pero parang maiksi ang range mga 20-25 feet lang ata... Ive no idea sa performance ng TPLink

I suggest try asus wl-520gu, 125 meters ang range nya maximum yun.

• 2 weeks later...

we have a wooden house. I am looking for a wireless router that would be installed on the second floor. would the person on the first floor be able to use the wireless router??? wooden house, wooden floors?? the router would be around 10-15mts away from the computer on the first floor...

Which would you suggest.....??? help any techie here....thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
we have a wooden house. I am looking for a wireless router that would be installed on the second floor. would the person on the first floor be able to use the wireless router??? wooden house, wooden floors?? the router would be around 10-15mts away from the computer on the first floor...

Which would you suggest.....??? help any techie here....thanks

Since the floor is made of wood then you won't be having any problems with the signal from the router and since the distance is jus 10-15mtrs ok lang yong layo. Just make sure to check the radius of the signal covered by the Wi-Fi is more tha 10-15mtrs. And make sure that the Wi-Fi device installed in your unit is strong enoung to pick up the signal from the router.

Just bought linksys WRH54G wireless-G home router, price P2,188 at villman. Easy lang ang set-up, nasa masters bedroom at 2nd floor eto nakalagay. Ok pa rin, able to connect sa two rooms pa rin, then went down sa salas #1, kitchen at sa maids room. The coonection was fine. Then last sa theater room ko, sa ibaba din ay ok pa rin ang connection. My house is made of purely concrete at makapal ang mga walls but still the connection is fine naman.

post-172093-1244995931.jpg