joy.... happiness... blessings... graces... gratitude...

however u wanna call it! its the stuff that makes us smile and see the world in full color.

from the moment you open your eyes in the morning till the time you head for bed at nite (or vice versa), there's so much to be thankful for.

this thread hopes to share our joys and bless someone with our experiences - from the simplest things like a good weather or an sms from someone special to the biggest possible events in your life like winning the lottery or havin' a baby!

i am hoping that this thread will inspire each one of us. perhaps, it can help us remember that in every door that closes, a window opens. no matter how difficult times are, we will go on and come out better and stronger.

inspire someone.... and be inspired too! :blush:

• Like (+1) 1

a few of my simple joys in life....

1. waking up late. meetings should start at 11am!!!

2. having long dinners with my closest friends. (sharing the same stories but always funny!)

3. a day at the spa... (all the works. this is great!!!)

4. talking to a friend and just putting my hair down by just being me.

5. a good morning message and a ''hope u had a good day'' sms from someone dear

A blessings and gratitude thread, beautiful c3.

I am thankful for this life and every single opportunity to live it to the fullest; for the support of family and friends especially with regards to my business, my dreams; for the kindness of strangers wherever I go - from a piece of chocolate freely given, a smile, someone offering assistance in case your lost, to affirmations from associates/friends; friends 2,000 miles away where distance has no meaning; friends from years past where time has no bearing; for the simple fact that I can and am always loved and forgiven. Thank you.

A blessings and gratitude thread, beautiful c3.

I am thankful for this life and every single opportunity to live it to the fullest; for the support of family and friends especially with regards to my business, my dreams; for the kindness of strangers wherever I go - from a piece of chocolate freely given, a smile, someone offering assistance in case your lost, to affirmations from associates/friends; friends 2,000 miles away where distance has no meaning; friends from years past where time has no bearing; for the simple fact that I can and am always loved and forgiven. Thank you.

thats nice of u to say, Z!

its my little way to giving back my blessings too.

hope u drop by and post regularly.

have a good week, bro!

:)

thank u for the opportunity to breathe, to think and to ease my mind.thank you for the pain, the hurt and the anguish because they help me become stronger and wiser. thank u fro the people in my life because without them im "lost". thank u for love because without it i would not be living at all and hoping at all...............;)

Thank you God

for the clothes that litter my closet, they make me want to fit in them, and therefore make me not want to eat, which makes me save money.

for the friends who are too nosy, they serve as my guidance.

for the past relationships, otherwise I never would've learned how to love.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the rain, for the breeze, and for the lovely weather.

Thank you for the fun I had last weekend.

Thank you for the phone call he made last week.

Thank you for such wonderful, funny, caring friends.

Thank you for letting me get past one more road block in my life's journey.

Thank you for making me realize I have options I can explore.

thank you for a productive weekend...

thank you for work. u know i am at my best when i am busy....

thank you for sweet messages from people who matter to me...

thank you for friends who never cease to make me smile...

thank you for the nice weather today...

:blush: :heart:

Thank you for my friends, who love me and support me unconditionally.

Thank you for R, who always knows what to say and do to make me feel better.

Thank you for B, for always being there for me.

Thank you for M, for inspiring me to do my best. Please take care of him while I'm away.

Thank you for another chance to walk under the rain.