Eczema Is Curable

babymaker

Eczema Cured by addressing Toxemia

--------------

A 36 year old man was healed of his eczema on his face, ears, arms and his ravaged lower right leg. His healing began when a doctor correctly diagnosed his condition as Toxemia or Blood poisoning. Kidney cleansing brought rapid relief and monthly gallbladder-liver flushes removed more than 200 green stones which impaired his liver's blood cleansing function. His ordeal is documented and photographed at www.eczemacure.info

http://www.eczemacure.info/images/fullsized/eczema_before_after.jpg

www.eczemacure.info

Dedicated to all eczema sufferers.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I opened this thread as a depository of lasting

and Final Cures for Diabetes

Rules:

- Naysayers those who say "it cannot be done" go away. Your posts will be deleted.

- If you are of the mindset "there is no cure for diabetes" you are not welcome, your posts will be deleted.

- no herbs must be taken for life, it should be temporary

- $$$ NO PHARMACEUTICAL DRUGS $$$, your posts will be deleted.

- this is not a debate thread so debaters go away. Your posts will be deleted.

- support and encouragement is welcome.

For the people who eventually get cured, post here and tell your story!

Disclaimer: I and the posters here are not responsible for your health or whatever you do. The information presented here is for educational purposes only. I am not your doctor and I will accept no consultations on your case.

Edited by babymaker

From www.curelibrary.com

http://www.curelibrary.com/blog/diseases/d...s-january-2007/

My January 2007 Diabetes Cure Protocol

Diabetes is very easy to cure. Very cheap too!!!

#1 Know what diabetes really is, the real facts, not the commercial crap. If it costs too much. They are just milking you for money.

#2 Just do what needs to be done. Straighten your diet. Get your sun and walking exercise.

Some resources for you guys. You can thank me later when you are well.

To get you started on your way to the truth in health, I have found the following resources to be the most important foundations of my health education:

#0 - Open your mind, buy the book The Hundred Year Lie by Randall Fitzgerald at http://www.hundredyearlie.com/

#1 - http://www.thedoctorwithin.com by Dr. Tim O Shea (read the whole website) the diabetes chapter is http://thedoctorwithin.com/index_fr.php?pa..._theif_life.php Sugar the Sweet Thief of Life

#2 - Timeless Secrets of Health & Rejuvenation by Andreas Moritz at http://www.ener-chi.com/more_key.htm (buy the book)

#3 - Natural Cures (they don’t want you to know) by Kevin Trudeau at http://www.naturalcures.com (buy the book)

#4 - The Cure for All Diseases by Dr. Hulda Clark at http://www.curezone.com/clark (the parasite angle of diabetes, zappers and other pollution avoidance)

#5 - If you still believe in western MDs and your doctor is a real pain in asking you to lower your blood sugar level… take bitter melon supplements. The best is the pure, real bitter melon vegetable. If not the next best is bitter melon tea. The next best is bitter melon capsules.

Go to http://www.charanteausa.com

Take this to get your nagging doctor off your back. But go back to #1 by Dr. Tim O Shea: Sugar the sweet thief of life. In 60 days, your diabetes will be gone!

MORE DIABETES CURE BOOKS from those who suffered diabetes and were cured:

#1 http://www.deathtodiabetes.com/ Death to Diabetes by DeWayne McCully

#2 http://www.truthpublishing.com/haltdiabetes.html Halt Type 2 Diabetes in 25 days Guaranteed by Mike Adams

There! I gave you a free cure advice. You did not have to pay me anything.

Truth in health is inexpensive.

Edited by babymaker

http://www.curelibrary.com/blog/health-not...diabetes-cures/

Diabetes Forums bans posting of diabetes cures! Cures not allowed!

(19 Jan 2007) This morning I was reminded of the "there is no cure mentality" in the western medical community and in the minds of the masses of people who believe this lie. This time I wanted to test the gatekeepers. The most obvious gatekeepers of information are the web discussion forums. One of which was www.diabetesforums.com. Just like Skincell.org which banned me for sharing my true cure experience, Diabetes Forums never even wanted me to be able to post any cure information from the very beginning!

It is $$$ at work. Final cures are bad for business but great for people. I choose the people.

http://www.diabetesforums.com/feedback-com...betes-will.html

On Diabetes Forums I posted:

"Hello. I live and grew up in a far away land where drug companies and western medical doctors do not rule the laws and the minds of people, especially in the provincial areas (outside the big cities). I too suffered from an “incureable” as defined by western medicine (not diabetes), and I chose to find the cure and I succeeded. In my quest I found many people with similar cases of “incureables” who found final and lasting cures…. including diabetes.In the internet support forum where I published my personal logs about going about my incureable; I was so delighted that I found my cure, I shouted out in my thread that I had been CURED. A final and lasting cure, explaining scientifically, with photographed evidence about my whole CURE. The moderators were aghast and vehemently ANGRY at me and proceeded to BAN my account for saying I got CURED.

My question is. Are the owners, moderators and backers of this forum willing to / will allow / people such as me to post / share information that can lead to FINAL and LASTING CURES for DIABETES?

I am asking this because I do not want to spend time posting my researched FINAL CURES FOR DIABETES if people in a message board are unwilling to permit me to post such."

—————

Update! I received my answer:

You have been banned for the following reason:

No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

—————

The stories about the medical Conspiracy mindlocks are true.

Here is the incriminating evidence. Some day, these gatekeepers will be exposed for the frauds they are. I pity the poor diabetics victimized into spending their precious time on diabetesforums.com

http://www.curelibrary.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/diabetesforums-banned-cures-570.jpg

• 2 months later...

my father use to have diabetes...but never syang uminom ng mga medicines prescribed by doctors...just some vitamins ang binawal sa kanya kumain nung mga unhealthy foods...

madalas ko lng mkita na pinapainom sya ng soup ng mother ko

mejo mapakla ang lasa nun saka parang may flying lizard na nakahalo e :D

pero effective ha! ok na pops ko ngaun :cool:

People, better research on the pathophysiology of diabetes first before starting on different treatments. Diabetes per se has different etiologies and the approach to it is quite different. Although there is a common endpoint to this - which is the body cannot control and utilize sugar, ways on how to prevent, treat and control this disease varies among individuals. That is why some form of treatment works on a subgroup of people and some do not.

my former ex? we broke up because i cant handle his attitude.

ang lakas ng tama nya.... meaning matindi ang sayad at sapak sa ulo, top it all major brenda (brain damage) i guess kasi it runs in their family. theres no harmony during those times when i was with him. completely naloka ang lola dahil sa sapak nya and buti na lang natauhan ako from my nightmare.

at last im happy with my new hubby for life. so sweet, caring and sobrang mahal ako. imagine parang nasa kanya na lahat (looks, stable job, macho pa)

• 3 weeks later...

this is a nice thread, hopefully more and more people gets the chance to read this thread. Although, I am not a diabetic person but I aim to not only cure but prevent diseases and alike.

I would also suggest people to take supplements (herbal or natural) as long as they have a proven track and is approved internationally.

To the administrator,

Can I plug in a company that concentrates in wellness and health?

I have a brod doctor who is suffering from diabetis since we're in college. he is even an insulin dependent good thing he is now lowering his insulin intake and hopefully will remove it next year. He's medication is not available in drugstores. if you have any inquiries, just PM me and join our club. :)

From a medical perspective, I cannot help but frown at the sentiment that diabetes is "incureable". Let this not be a death sentence, if anything: the fact that a good number of diabetics are living out their lives should only inspire others to take control and not allow diabetes from hindering them from achieving good things.

What should be clarified is that diabetes can be controlled employing the combination of lifestyle modification (diet, exercise etc.) and the proper anti-hyperglycemic regimen. Ultimately, with sugar control, the onset of known diabetic complications can be delayed.

This might not work for a good number for people, however, as compliance is often disrupted by financial constraints, especially in the Philippine setting. Also, a subset of the diabetic population may not respond as well to the prescribed Western paradigms that are being employed to manage the disease.

Hence, I cannot blame the thread starter for dissing the medical establishment for such narrow-mindedness when it comes to handling this disease in particular...however...

I must advise you and all the other posters here to, at the very least, issue a disclaimer before dispensing advice. Information in the wrong hands, regardless of its validity can often be harmful.

Thanks.

Edited by gift_of_game

unsolicited advice from a doctor - diabetes is a progressive ailment that can lead to many complications (especially kidney failure) and is a risk factor for many serious health events (i.e. heart attack, stroke). although these are inevitable, these end results can be delayed. but in order to do so, the patient must adhere to proven and accepted treatments. in my training, Ive seen a lot of diabetics and hypertensives who depended on herbals and other forms of treatments that they just learned thru the internet or some other sources then went back to their doctor because their diabetes became worse. If youre the patient, would you gamble? Im glad that there are a lot of patients reading about their conditions but to the diabetics out there, take the safe road. Im not debating. Im just saying this because this is what I learned in med school and what I saw during my training. good luck to us all. My father is a diabetic, and so is my uncle and grandmother. I am at risk for developing diabetes because it runs in my blood. I just pray that the cure for diabetes or any treatment that firmly controls it's effects and complications be discovered in our lifetime

Edited by bakedzitiguy
  • 3 weeks later...

ako meron type 2 diabetes, may nakausap akong very honest doctor, sabi niya

sa akin JUST WORK UP A VERY GOOD SWEAT, so it means regular exercise lang,

hindi basta exercise kundi yung talagang pawis na pawis dapat.

ang sagot sa FINAL CURES for diabetes ay EVERYDAY REGULAR ENJOYABLE

"H E A V Y S W E A T I N G" exercise, kahit anong exercise yan basta

ang resulta ay H E A V Y S W E A T I N G. kahit malakas ako kumain

ng rice, any fried foods, ice cream especially REAL SUGAR MADE ice cream,

etc. etc. as long na nag exercise ako everyday - inuulit ko - H E A V Y

S W E A T I N G exercises, permanently nawala yung type 2 diabetes ko.

Tinanong ko sa doctor kung bakit kelangan ng H E A V Y S W E A T I N G

para sa type 2 diabetes, inexplain niya na ang taong may diabetes basically

MALAPOT ANG DUGO, so yubg heavy sweating ang nagpapalabnaw ng malapot

na dugo at siyempre pag nauuhaw ka during exercise umiinom ng H2O kaya

lumalabnaw ang dugo eventually pag ginawa nang lifestyle ang REGULAR

ENJOYABLE EXERCISE. IN LAYMAN'S TERMS ang pagpaliwanag ng doctor

dito, pero may mas malalim pang explanation oe technical terms diyan,

pero ito lang na very simple na lang ang ibingay sa akin. IT REALLY WORKS!

DRUGLESS METHOD, HINDI NA RIN AKO UMIINOM NG NAPAKAPAIT NA

AMPALAYA HERBAL TEA. Answer to final cures for diabetes (type 2 only) is

H E A V Y S W E A T I N G. PERIOD.

diabetes is "CONTROLLABLE"but not "CURABLE"(i wish i am wrong)

food supplement/s is/are not bad but please read the label/s carefully....

don't be fooled by mere testimonials of people you don't even know......

2 lang ang klase ng tao sa mundo...1 manloloko at 1 nag-papaloko......

peace !!!!!!

diabetes is "CONTROLLABLE"but not "CURABLE"(i wish i am wrong)

food supplement/s is/are not bad but please read the label/s carefully....

don't be fooled by mere testimonials of people you don't even know......

peace !!!!!!

I just hope that we are not that narrow minded saying that there are only two types of people kasi di ko alam kung saan mo ika-classify ang sarili mo po.

What i'm saying sir is i've been in MTC for quite a long time and there is one thing na nakita ko in general posts... Filipinos are born to help people. Most members are just trying to help other members by giving some tetimonials, and by blind faith, baka makatulong and i myself benifited from it. It's not right to say that diabetes is not curable. I myself had diabetes but right now i'm not maintaining insulin anymore. Am i cured or it is just controlled? Please do not take away our faith and possibilities... In terms of mga manloloko, I guess we are so immerse in using net and it's easy if it's true or not ok? I just don't like the thought of saying that 2 lang ang klase ng tao sa mundo (worst pareho pa negative)... cheers!!!

Diabetes mellitus is a chronic disease resulting from deficient glucose metabolism caused by insufficient insulin secretion from the beta cells.This results in high blood sugar ( hyperglycemia).It is characterized by the three p's:polyuria (increased urine output), polydipsia (increased thirst), and polyphagia (increased hunger).There are 4 types of diabetes:Type 2 diabetes mellitus (Non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus) is the most common type of diabetes.Heredity and obesity are the major factors that cause type 2 diabetes.This form of diabetes usually begins with insulin resistance, a condition in which fat, muscle, and liver cells do not use insulin properly. At first, the pancreas keeps up with the added demand by producing more insulin. In time, however, it loses the ability to secrete enough insulin in response to meals. Being overweight and inactive increases the chances of developing type 2 diabetes. Treatment includes using diabetes medicines, making wise food choices, being physically active, taking aspirin daily, and controlling blood pressure and cholesterol.

The type 1 diabetes (Insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus),formerly called juvenile diabetes is usually first diagnosed in children, teenagers, or young adults. With this form of diabetes, the beta cells of the pancreas no longer make insulin because the body’s immune system has attacked and destroyed them. Treatment for type 1 diabetes includes taking insulin, making wise food choices, being physically active, taking aspirin daily (for some), and controlling blood pressure and cholesterol.

The gestational diabetes develops during the late stages of pregnancy. Although this form of diabetes usually goes away after the baby is born, a woman who has had it is more likely to develop type 2 diabetes later in life. Gestational diabetes is caused by the hormones of pregnancy or a shortage of insulin.

Secondary diabetes is caused by damage to the pancreas from chemicals, certain medications, diseases of the pancreas (such as cancer) or other glands.

Antidiabetic medicines that prescribed by a health care provider is only for the management of the disease.It doesn't cure the disease itself but control and prevent the manifestation and complication of diabetes mellitus.Other supplements such as garlic and bittermelon can increase insulin levels and therefore may cause hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) when used with insulin or oral antidiabetic drugs.

The best way to manage diabetes is maintaining proper diet and exercise.Avoid foods high in cholesterol and carbohydrates,increase fiber intake instead.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.curelibrary.com/blog/health-not...-cure-protocol/

This is a special topic for all you MTC people who are diagnosed with cancer.

Here is my CANCER CURE PROTOCOL for May 2007.

A friend asked me to make this and fax it to him.

I thought I might as well share this with the world and MTC!

This protocol will work absolutely and I don't care what stage they say you are in. All you need to do is read and JUST DO IT!

I'm sure I will be improving that cure protocol every few months.

I call this cure REAL SCIENCE.

Science unencumbered by politics and money.

REAL CURES SHOULD BE OPEN SOURCE, OPEN BOOKS LIKE THIS ONE!

IN PLAIN ENGLISH! EVERYONE HAS ACCESS! EVERYONE WILL BE CURED!

Comments and suggestions here!

Naysayers BOOO!!! stay out! IF you have think there is no cure for cancer, then stay out of this thread!

Naysayers, doubters, drug pushers and mananaggal surgery pushers posts will be DELETED!

In the meantime, MTCers are going to get CURED and eventually have the health and energy to PARTY! PARTY! PARTY!

(Please don't forget to leave a note here and say thanks here once you are cured!)

Edited by babymaker

I will be updating this soon.

In the meantime I posted a cancer cure protocol you might also be interested in in another thread.

peace !!!!!!

Yung mga pharmaceutical drug pushers ang mga manloloko.

Because it is MONEY MONEY MONEY.

They want you to take their drugs until the day you die.

The diabetes cure protocol will CURE you and you will not buy a single drug again... EVER!

Yahoo! Answers: Your answer has been chosen as the best answer!

Hey, look what you got!

Congratulations, you've got a best answer and 10 extra points!

Your answer to the following question really hit the spot and has been

chosen as the best answer:

Uncurable Cancer??

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=20070528091840AAQAzs7

Go ahead, do your victory dance. Celebrate a little. Brag a little.

Then come back and answer a few more questions!

Take me to Yahoo! Answers

Thanks for sharing what you know and making someone's day.

The Yahoo! Answers Team

-------------------------

Altruistic True Cure Site by Dr Hoover N.D.: Cancer Natural Cure

http://www.cancernaturalcure.com/ is one very short, concise, straight to the point no nonsense website for TRUE CURES. It is very rare to find such a site! But they do exist and this one delivers.

Cancer Natural Cures seems to be a hobby, a charity site of Dr. Hoover N.D. as a public service. This site even includes a 182 page FREE e-book in PDF format! Download it now! Before the website disappears.

I’ve had naturopathy consultations before, and Dr. Hoover is a classic. He lays out all the cards at the table as it is. No apologies. You want to be cured? Follow nature.

Visit www.cancernaturalcure.com and be well. Although you might want to come back to curelibrary for the cancer cure protocol. If you can get a consultation with the good Dr Hoover himself, go ahead!

From: http://www.curelibrary.com/blog/category/diseases/cancer/