What Every Car Owner Should Have

what every car owner should have? hmmmmm..... i say..."MONEY"....

considering the price of fuel and the costs of maintaining a car is a little bit on the "high" side, i say, it should be the case....

madali na lang yung ibang items if you have money...

tama ka jan google. money is the primary consideration. if you don't have it, don't invest in a car. mantakin mo, pang-gasolina mo, maintenance, repairs, insurance, tools pa. wala pa dun ang pagpapapogi ha...

gads, napakagas2s nga ng may sasakyan. thus, i agree - every car owner should have money!

:cry:

at the risk of raising something unrelated sa thread na 'to, i just wanna ask: bat may specific gun kung rural or urban? u mean kung magtatravel ako by land, i should bring along a gun specific to/ depending on the place i'm going to?

curious lang...

this is just me and may not apply to anyone else.

hi capacity - more shots (eg 17+1 or 19+1), much needed in urban areas. for example: "kukuyugin" ka ng mga gangs, tambay or tricycle drivers and you'll need to fire away and hit as many as you can.

rural - stopping power (7+1). Even if I have an M16 or an mp5 I won't be able to carry that around in my car. I am however assuming that if I ever go against someone who has an M16 you will need a pistol powerful enough to immidiately subdue that threat. There are more powerful pistols out there but this is what "I" prefer.

again this is just my prefferences that I am sharing.

this is just me and may not apply to anyone else.

hi capacity - more shots (eg 17+1 or 19+1), much needed in urban areas. for example: "kukuyugin" ka ng mga gangs, tambay or tricycle drivers and you'll need to fire away and hit as many as you can.

rural - stopping power (7+1). Even if I have an M16 or an mp5 I won't be able to carry that around in my car. I am however assuming that if I ever go against someone who has an M16 you will need a pistol powerful enough to immidiately subdue that threat. There are more powerful pistols out there but this is what "I" prefer.

again this is just my prefferences that I am sharing.

well then... let's add a permit to carry a firearm to the list of things one needs to have in a car... :evil:

hmm..

spare tire

flashlight

cellphone

license

cd player

ewd

tools

electric tire inflater (nagimbento na lang ko, di ko alam tawag dun eh)

water

brake fluid

oil

good rims a.k.a mags

semi tinted windows

# of a good mechanic & towing service

good comfortable seats

cool speakers

airconditioning

and of course lots&lots of money..to pay off cops, to pay for gasoline & to pay for car maintenance..

:boo: :cool: :mtc: :blush:

i don't like bringing guns in your car because they make you prone to stupid decisions such as losing your temper & guns can be a safety issue if you have kids around..and another thing, what if your attacker gets your gun, he can even use it against you..at least thats my opinion about that topic..

i don't like bringing guns in your car because they make you prone to stupid decisions such as losing your temper & guns can be a safety issue if you have kids around..and another thing, what if your attacker gets your gun, he can even use it against you..at least thats my opinion about that topic..

owning a gun is really something one ought to contemplate over. maraming consequences e. ako naman, personally, i believe in gun possession at home lang, kasi i feel safe in a car e, unless you drive over a terrain which you couldn;t get off.

basta in my car, there's a steering wheel lock - aside from the Cobra alarm and powerlock. those are enough na cguro to keep your car safe...

whatchathink guyz?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A Car .... :D

Seriously, I think every car owner should have the following inside the car at all times:

1.) OR/CR of the car (photocopies)

2.) Insurance Policy (photocopies)

3.) Important Telephone Numbers

4.) A small amount of emergency fund

and, I guess the most important one would be -

5.) A Functioning Cellphone (whether in the car or with the driver) :)

Book of The city Map - pag naliligaw

Driver's license - may katok ka pag nakalimutan mo

Car registration - important

Gun in glove compartment - self defense

Loose change - parking and/or toll

Spare tire - alam mo na yun

floor jack - sa gulong ?

camera or fone wd cam - pag nabangga

tire wrench - para lumuwag

most important of all .. hindi ka aandar pag walang gasolina ...

kaya mga pare ... gas muna .. bago andar....