Malaysia To Thailand Or Singapore

Which is more advisable? What do you think?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which is more advisable?

• Stay in Kuala Lumpur
    • Ride the train to Singapore
    • Ride the train to Phuket, Thailand
    • Ride the train to Bangkok, Thailand

thailands 3 x hotter than philippines, I love Thailand's fruits though, you can buy it tigi-tigi,its only 10-12 Bhat, very sweet, I was in CLoud 9 when we went to Cobra farm, we watched the cobra show, it was totally awesome, really exhilarating......I gave the guy who kissed the cobra on the head 200 Bhat, haha, wished it was me who did the kissing though......grrrrr,

malaysias very diverse, I love their culture, and malong........I love their food, and their bars....Singapore sentosa's nice also, dont forget to bring your family with you.....

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I am going to Philippines Manila for the very first time. :rolleyes:

Any recommendation of safe and cheap hotel and places to visit. :unsure:

I will be going next month and how about any nightlife where I can enjoy some beer or red wine. :goatee:

many thanks. :thumbsupsmiley:

• 7 months later...
I am going to Philippines Manila for the very first time. :rolleyes:

Any recommendation of safe and cheap hotel and places to visit. :unsure:

I will be going next month and how about any nightlife where I can enjoy some beer or red wine. :goatee:

many thanks. :thumbsupsmiley:

there's a new renovated hotel in pasay, kabayan hotel?

try it. very accessible to all transportation you have mrt, bus, jeeps. taxi...

near in mall of asia. and planning to go north just ride an mrt.

nightlife nearest is in mall of asia, at the seaside..

or in makati area in A. avenue, or.. :)

metrowalk in ortigas..

goodluck! :thumbsupsmiley:

• 5 months later...

got to penang malaysia only because a classmate hailed from george town in penang malaysia. I was so curious...they all look like pinoys, the mixture of chinese and malays and indians was very pinas-like. Even the language was close to us. like the bathroom was labeled: lelake ( male) and bebai (female) that struck me how close it was to tagalog. anyway I enjoyed the hospitality albeit much cleaner, much well organized and richer the place was!!!!!!!but pinas is still my sentimental home.

tips for thailand that is bangkok and pattaya. accommodations, lots of good accommodations catering foreigners have sprouted lately. I did not have any reservations, I got a place for 1,250.00 pesos a night with the same amenities and safety as the other chain advertized hotels. When buying gold and other gemstones it would be better if you have a local come with you to haggle for the prices.

• 4 weeks later...

tips for thailand that is bangkok and pattaya. accommodations, lots of good accommodations catering foreigners have sprouted lately. I did not have any reservations, I got a place for 1,250.00 pesos a night with the same amenities and safety as the other chain advertized hotels. When buying gold and other gemstones it would be better if you have a local come with you to haggle for the prices.

Anong name ng hotel bro?

Sa thailand mura ang mga bilihin, pabango, damit , etc (mga signatures). sa singapore mineral water lang sobrang mahal. yung mga 10pesos na mineral sa atin doon around 70php pag kinonvert sa peso.

Correct ka jan bro. Pero ako ginawa ko di na ko nag convert sa utak ko bawat bilihin otherwise di ka makaka kain. Hehehe... Maganda sa Sentosa and you should try Universal Studios Singapore kapag di mo napuntahan yan kulang trip mo sa Singapore :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been working here in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia for more than four years. Masasabi ko lng na ang malaysia is rich and diverse in it's cultures. Samot sari ang mga tao at cultura dito. Relatively safe nmn cia. And kung mahilig kang kumain, theres alot to choose from (chinese, malay, indian,mediterranean, etc). I climb Mt. Kinabalu which is in Sabah Island and that is one hell of an experience, grabeh sa ganda ang bundok na yon.

• 2 weeks later...

Try Singapore.

We have rates that start from as low as US$ 120 per person on twin share and US$106 per person on Triple share -- for 3 days and 2 nights Hotel / Breakfast, with Transfers and City Tour on SIC basis.

Airfare is not included as there are many to choose from.

Singapore has the UNIVERSAL STUDIOS Tour in Resort World which is an excellent option to the one in the USA. Besides that, there is always Sentosa and the Night Safari.

PM for more information.

I have a trip to kota kinabalu early next year.. ano pwedeng puntahan duon?

Sir,

Popular puntahan sa Kota Kinabalu is Mt. Kinabalu (4095m. ASL), pr kailangan todo preparation at 3 months advance booking pag-akyat ng bundok.

Sa city naman...may nag offer ng snorkel, diving sa mga beaches although hindi na ako nag inquire. May Filipino Market w/c sells philippines pearls. Nightlife -wala ako makwento kasi hindi na kami gumala.

Hope this helps.

:)

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

tonyboy,

depends what you guys really like to do...KL is known more for shopping and of course the Petronas towers/ Genting Highlands (if you like this sort of thing).

singapore is not as boring as people think, in my opinion. There's a good combi of food, culture, shopping, amusement (marina bay sands, etc.), albeit expensive sya.

• 2 months later...

SINGAPORE!! its a safe and clean place. The weather is similar with us.

Currency rate 1 SGD = php 35.00

1 Ringgit = PHP 14.50

Singapore is indeed safe but if you are looking at maximizing your budget, stay in Malaysia and take the bus to Singapore. There is a nice shopping town at the border of Malaysia and Singapore.

• 2 weeks later...